Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: armpits
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
angelrevelation
i hardly have any armpit hair, and i've never shaved, waxed, or plucked it (i never needed to).
but the skin is still dark! is this normal? if not... how do i make them lighter? because everyone's armpits (that i've seen) are lighter then their normal skin color. ermm.gif

it may seem like a weird thing to worry about but... mellow.gif
Chii
you are soooooo lucky that you don't have armpit hair!

the skin is probably darker because there's hair under your skin but it won't come out for some reason. but anyway, it doesn't really matter. it's your armpit, not your face. people won't really notice.
Teesa
You probably have excess pigmentation occuring there. If it really bothers you, go see a dermatologist.
BOLIN_Vee
no i dont eather. all my friends do and they shave it and there like OMG LETS SHAVE OUR ARMPITS!!! i had my period in like 4th grade and i should have gotten pit hare by now, but the doctor says some ppl dont get it. WOOPY
parallel
Lucky biznatch.
BrokenDream
your soooo lucky that you don't have armpit hair. yes, to what Chii said up there. I think it's nothing serious, it's normal I believe...
Olive
don't worry.
Rest assured, you will soon grow a forest of hair and most likely turn into a monkey.

Olive
misoshiru
it's normal. i don't have any armpit hair either, and the skin's still slightly darker. even people with armpit hair who shave everyday or wax, their skin in that area of their body is darker as well.
dahoonpride
like me...a majority of koreans don't get it till later than whites. u asian?
dahoonpride
but if you don't get it when you're past 18...now that's screwed up
coconutter
I wish I didn't have armpit hair, it's nasty and hard to shave off >.<
sprezzatura
Armpit hair is REALLY hard to shave. Lucky you.
The dark skin in your armpit might be caused by your deodorants because some deodorants will darken your skin.
..:loveee.NuTTii
You...are lucky. My pits are like that too. It's never really bothered me much, but I guess you could talk to a doctor if it's really annoying.
Archana

And this bothers you?
nerdxcore
yeah. you're lucky you don't have arm pit hair. lol.
Cwlplover
Armpit hair sucks...

But really. Don't worry about it. You're lucky not to have it.
angelrevelation
QUOTE(archana @ Sep 25 2005, 3:02 PM)

And this bothers you?

it's just that the skin's darker... and it looks like i havent showered or something blink.gif
raincloud
My armpits get dark because I always have bruises under there. Like, if I fall next to a chair and catch myself on a chair or something under my arm (I'm pretty clumsy), I'll be bruised for weeks and weeks. Or if people pick me up from under my arms (usually my brother or a guy friend) and they jab me with their thumb, I'll be all bruised. And then people are like "Aaah! Whats that purple spot in your arm pit!?"...
jennyjenny
My armpits are darker. Kind've.
Aoiro
I say it's normal.
Nothign to be worried about.
>w<
kodomo_ja_nai
lucky..!
and about the darkness, i have no clue whatsoever as to why that is... i'm bothered by that too... it's like.. you can't even wear a tank top without being super conscious about raising your arms up or whatever... _dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.