Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: displaying less than 5 entry at a time with next
Forums > Resource Center > Support Center > Xanga Support > Xanga Resolved Topics
nymph
i think after the banner was changed, it doesn't work anymore? my address is http://xanga.com/p5ych3d31ic
thanks
BrokenDream
Hmm.. what code are you using?

Anyway,
just try this code, and see if it works:

--->Just edit the part where it saids numberOfentries, and put in as many as you'd like.<---
gelionie
It has nothing to do with the banner.
Try the new code in Xanga Scripts and see if it works.
nymph
hi, but what about the "next" botton, the code for that...?
thanks
nymph

code i used when i first posted this post

now i use this:

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78362
Eryi
That script doesn't work much anymore, but if you wait some time it will eventually work, and then not work and then work. mellow.gif
talcumpowder
- heavy sigh- It only works if you type the name as it appears in the code.
If the code says nyah_tests, it won't work when I type in NYAH_tests. Only when I type in nyah_tests.
BrokenDream
nymph, please don't douple post.
Dilettante
This script doesn't work 100%. It'll display one entry but if you click next, it will SKIP SOME ENTRIES and display one of the later dates. pinch.gif
nymph
yeh i realised that...but i worked my way around it by making gap entries in between =p but yeh...it worked all the time for me though...before the banner was changed -_-"
thanks all tho
if anyone knows, please post!
Dilettante
QUOTE(nymph @ Sep 28 2005, 12:26 AM)
yeh i realised that...but i worked my way around it by making gap entries in between =p but yeh...it worked all the time for me though...before the banner was changed -_-"
thanks all tho
if anyone knows, please post!

lol... haha gap entries. I guess that would work. What a pain though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.