Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for the first time I'm wearing
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
left_alone
My mom has finally allowed me to wear makeup to school (eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss, etc.) but I'm afraid of people's reactions. I mean this is the completely FIRST time I shall wear makeup to school. I know how to put it on correctly but I don't want someone to tease me about it and then getting my ego hurt. (I'm a sensitive person...) Anyway to boost my confidence?

If this is a lame topic and is meant for deletion, then so be it. But just hear me out and please answer! Thanks. biggrin.gif
annalucky
It's just makeup. mellow.gif

Why would you be afriad of people's reactions. It's supposed to make you prettier if you know how to put it on right, which you said you do. People would probably say it's different, or they might say they prefer you without it, but their opinions shouldn't matter. At all.
ParanoidAndroid
As long as you don't put too much make-up no one will tease you about it. But if someone did tease you about it, don't let your self-esteem problems get to ya and kick their @$$!
BrokenDream
Makeup is fine! Don't overdue it. That simple.
mouse_3k
personally, I think if girls put on TOO much makeup for the first time, like if someone I know doesnt wear makeup and then one day, she comes with caked with makeup, i would think "wow she got laid last night" or somethin..but only if they ova do it.

average makeup aint tht bad.
_sarcastic_
it's actually fine, like what stephanie said just don't cake up your face with make up on the first day.
if people start teasing you it's because they're jealous of how good you look with and without make up
Aoiro
Nice, makeup.
I don't wear makeup at all.
Maybe when I'm a junior.
>>;;

But maybe just put a little bit.
Some eyeshadow, lipgloss, and mascara.
That should be good enough.
mellow.gif
IamRad
don't wear too much the first day...add on a little more as the days go on
EddieV
I wear make up to school too...

Well just powder sometimes to whiten me up...
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
they'll probably say u look different but dont put on so many. Just work on the eyes and probably a lil bit of lipgloss if u want.
shortiiex
i know how you feel but most people will be like ooo...you're so pretty
you just got to take that chance
Archana

Whatever you do, DONT WEAR TOO MUCH.
For your first day, stay away from blush + eyeshadow. Really.

Tips on eyeliner: YOU MAY NOT REALIZE IT, but it's there and visible. If you put more and more .. people will wonder who punched you to give you the black eye.

Eyeshadow: Dont wear this stuff and spread it like .. off your eyelid. :/ And if you put it on, make sure it BLENDS with your skin, not stands out. Fade it out a bit, then later you can make it stand out.

Lipgloss is okay. :) Just not the glittery kind. I hate that stuff.

If people tease you .. stab them.
Kidding.

Um, bring q-tips to school for easy removal just in case?

I onyl wear eyeliner, so I wouldnt know :\
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.