Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rape
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
hotpinkbananas89
what would you do if u were attempted at rape by somone u loves friend ? and they knew _unsure.gif no comment sad.gif ermm.gif
shortiiex
are you asking if i was raped my someone i love's friend? and that person i love knew?

i would mostly kill ther raper first
Hiphop d[-_-]b
is the question someone you loves [ i.e your boyfriends ] friend tried to rape you ?

first id kick the attempted rapee where the sun dont shine, report him to the police, tell the one i love and stay far away from rape attemptee.
Nicolatofu
Well if the person I loved knew about it and they didn't do anything to stop it, then the love must not be mutual blink.gif

But I would definitely tell the authorities about what happened not matter what the situation.
Claudel
Did any of you girls knew that the way you dress, actually invites them to rape you ? heh.
My_chemical_tomato
If the person I love friend tried to rape me, and the person I love new about it, and they didn't do much about it, there's a chance it might happen again, and the person that you love might not love you back.

I'd confront the person I love about it. If he does nothing then I'd tell a friend I trust or an adult of police officer.
EmmalieV
QUOTE(Claudel @ Sep 18 2005, 12:19 PM)
Did any of you girls knew that the way you dress, actually invites them to rape you ? heh.

We dont invite anyone to rape us , jerk.
blogdeleted
QUOTE(EmmalieV @ Sep 19 2005, 3:13 AM)
We dont invite anyone to rape us , jerk.

they actually do.
girls who wear 'exposed clothing' i think, r more likely to get raped than those who dress normally. so stfu
mipadi
QUOTE(bylrarzeitnt @ Oct 5 2005, 3:42 AM)
they actually do.
girls who wear 'exposed clothing' i think, r more likely to get raped than those who dress normally. so stfu

Are there really any stats to back that up? Rape is normally a crime of violence and domination, not of passion or sex.
mocassinsx29
QUOTE(mipadi @ Oct 5 2005, 11:20 AM)
Are there really any stats to back that up? Rape is normally a crime of violence and domination, not of passion or sex.

I agree. Plus, why should some people change the way they dress or act just because others are rapists and perverts? If anything, they should change. If they don't, it'll eventually lead to the situation in Iraq and stuff where women are afraid to take off hjiabs when they themselves don't wanna wear them.

But I'm getting off-topic.
mai_z
Well...back on topic...

If say...my boyfriend's friend tried to rape me....I'd kick the potential rapist's ass...and then tell someone. Preferably the police. Now if my boyfriend knew....I dunno, depends what he does. If he doesn't do anything, he is definately dumped. Otherwise, it depends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.