Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: menopause
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
sprezzatura
Don't know where which forum it is suitable for. Anyways my mom is experiencing menopause and she starts getting mad at everybody for the littlest problems ever. As a teenager, I don't experience much mood swings as everybody, so luckily we have less conflicts but still she pisses me off every day for her problems, but I see her having external conflicts for everything. So is that normal and how do you deal with it?
Ington
Of course it makes women do that. I don't see how it can be a poll.
Gigi
It really depends for every woman...There are plenty of woman going through menopause that don't like to freak out on their children. My mom, obviously not being one of them, enjoys coming home and picking at little things and going crazy at them.
Atobe_Keigo
What's menopause! I've always wondered what it was! (o__O);; I see a lot of older woman talking about it! (>__<) Isn't it when your period stops completely?
lessthanthree
Menopause is when your body absorbs the eggs leftover so you cannot get pregnant or get your period anymore. It's because of hormones that women act differently. That also happens when people have their period that hormones make them act crabbier and have mood swings. It's a very natural process. And I'm sorry if I couldn't explain it any better. I learned it in 8th grade and I'm in 10th now.
mai_z
Hormones make everyone act wierd, menopause = hormones = you're gonna have to deal with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.