Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did you ever wish you..
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
nyred
i wanted to have long pretty hair because my sister did...or like a boob job(lol) now i just think its stupid because god made me one way and i should like it. share your changes...and if not, say you never wanted to change ne thing.
IamRad
ive always wanted a smaller nose...but im dealing with it

and i wish i didnt have zits

and i wish hair didnt exsist except on the places like on ur head..eyebrows..eyelashes etc..

smaller hips

and yeah thats all i think?
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
Well, let's see...I wish I never had hairy arms, legs, and a few facial hair. And I wish I was shorter and well...have bigger boobs. mellow.gif
aznxdreamer
i wish i was two inches taller and fatter.
coconutter
YES. I wish I was taller, didn't have a big butt, and was super skinny, but not stick leg. Like semi-stick. and the HIPS need to be smaller.
PrettyBrownEyez3
Hm... I wish i had better hair... It was too straight, so a permed it... 'Ts about it.
HappyHeart
I wish I had thinner hair on my head, a smaller (or maybe just thinner) nose, beautiful gorgeous radiant glowing skin, a little bit skinnier, straight teeth, no body hair AT ALL, and I've always thought my voice was weird.

I think that's it. whistling.gif
angelrevelation
i wish i had thinner legs, a more narrow/pointy nose... and wasnt so hairy pinch.gif just as some examples...
love-issosweet
i want a thinner nose, good hair, and clear skin :]
la_lover
well, i must say my body is actually a good one, but if i could change it w/o surgery i would.
i would definitely changs my legs, want them to be even longer and i want to loss 1 1/2 inches of my hips. they make you look realy ugly especially if your thin.
but i'm ok with the body i'm using now.
aera
pretty hair that's not messed up by the hair lady, no body hair, bigger eyes, and pretty teeth!
lil_chubby_cheeks2
perfect teeth, no body hair like she said ^^
all little bit shorter and skinnier
and uhhh i think thats it
blah1234567
i dont want to have such thick hair..i want to have tinner hair and i wish i could have blonde hair instead of brown...and no body hair exept for the hair on my head...that one can stay lol
xcaitlinx
smaller hips and toned legs...
mishyerr
i've always wanted bigger eyes, a pointier nose, bigger butt&thighs, and to be taller.
5ayuri
I would want a little bigger boobs and straight hair.
apple.
obviously =(
xxbebot
i wish i had no pimples
wish i had silky smooth hair
thicker wrists (really thin =T)
thinner thighs
nyred
i wish i had perfect teeth too.
_sarcastic_
i do that sometimes, i wished i had nicer legs or nicer boobs or to be slightly taller
bad_girl
i just hated myself alot. for who i am inside. because i always seemed to be in trouble or on the bad side of people. i wanted to change EVERYTHING about myself. i'll admit i still do.. ermm.gif
steezahh
I would want to change my hair; into Straight hair; my hair is naturally curly ; but i prefer straight; i would also change my acne; wishi didn't get it!; umm... my height i hate being 5'6" a little like 5'4" would be nice. Don't know why but i like that height.
shortiiex
i wish i was taller, face is thinner and my body has abs
bigger boobs, teh folded eyes
EmmalieV
Um hell yes , I dont like my stomach =X
starlit3
i wish i was taller happy.gif
nyred
yeah i wish i never ever got pimples even when i eat candy or chocolate or when i have my period.... mad.gif
hotpinkbananas89
um well i a like 13 nin 8th grade and 5,6 so i wish i was shorter adn like 10 - or twnty pounds skinnier i mean i dont thing i am likE HUGE i just am a little thick if u know what i mean , i mean i weigh more than i look , and also i wish i had smaller thighs and well um not a double chin no one thinks i have one but i think i do do yea , but um well i have a size cup C and i am only 13 so yea im retty happy with that
SweetStuffx3
i wish i had bigger boobs, clear skin, and that my hair would choose if its curly or straight. tongue.gif
WindSorcerous
Hmm, I wish my skin wasn't so oiley, or my nose to shiny. I just wish I had like even-toned skin. Oh well, it doesn't look bad, it's just a pain.
Gypsy Eyes
I wish i didn't have so much godamn muscle in my thighs. is really annoying.

I'm not a big fan of my nose or smile either.
anniepiee
aiya i have a lot.
nice skin(no acne)
few inches taller
taller nose
smaller bones
naturally straight hair

dreams dreams.. then again, there's always surgery.. haha j/p. happy.gif
charanjust4yu
i wish i had a smaller nose and more hair on my eyebrows so i could shape the heacka nice. and i wish i had no zits.. i throb.gif my big hips. lol and im very happy with my weight biggrin.gif
beyond_redemption
and i wish hair didnt exsist except on the places like on ur head..eyebrows..eyelashes etc..

omg me too!
My_chemical_tomato
I wish I had smaller boobs.

And I wish I was taller. _dry.gif
nyred
i want bigger boobs. then again, im still growing biggrin.gif and oh yeah i wish i was fatter. gosh people think im a stick...its kinda mean when im insulted. but i seriously do eat a lot...and i dont throw it up either or anything like that...its just that i have a fast motabalism(sp) or w/e . damn i wish i wasnt underweight
lisaaaaaaa
-NO ACNE.
-nice legs
-bigger boobs [but i'm only 13, but still. a lot of people are bigger than me -_-]
-tanner. cuz to my friends and everyone else, i look albino. and i'm asian.
-less sweaty. i sweat like crazy when i do lap derby [when you haveta run like 2 miles or 3 miles in a certain time]
-less oily skin.

i'm not really happy about the way i look pinch.gif
mouse_3k
-natural Straight hair
-no acne
-bigger boobs n booty
-my attitude sometimes. actually no i take tht back. I like my blunt ways
KissMe2408
lol yah. I always wished I was taller, no chubby cheeks, and skinnier without the weird mushroom nose i got. lol. I mean every girl has something or other they want to change about themselves.
BrokenDream
Yep. I bet every girl wants something done about herself.
I would change my eyebrows, their not bushy, I just don't like 'em.
and to be just a little bit taller. I am like 5'2.

throb.gif Melissa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.