Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: difference......?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
x1_krazie_ladie
so...i did search yes there i saw a lot of different topics on underwear BUT they never really describe it and i am very very confused.. pinch.gif

anywayz...i was wondering what's the difference between:
boyshorts
hipster undies
booty shorts
grl version of boxers
and bikinis from normal underwear

i think that's about it ermm.gif this will help me A LOT oh and if you guys have pics that would be totally awesome and at least i'll know how it looks.....i guess tongue.gif thank you in advanced biggrin.gif
Hiphop d[-_-]b
boyshorts are kinda like boxers id guess.
hipsters [ i wear those ] go around your hips and are usually snug
booty shorts ... are shorts.
girl boxers .. arethe same as boy boxers i suppose
and bikins are just like bikin undies, except used for pantie wearing

i dont kno i guessed my best.
shortiiex
i think the girl boxers are more longer and more space than teh others
from those list i really only know the bikini one
you can go to google images
coconutter
tighty wighties= no

boxers= hot.

Girls boxers=kick ass
Chii
boyshorts: short under garments that expose part of your ass
hipster undies: what? huh.gif
booty shorts: shorts that you wear in public that show your ass (or close to it) also known as "hot pants"
grl version of boxers: they're like boxers but they're shorter, smaller and much more feminine, i think they're more of pajama garments
and bikinis from normal underwear: the sides of bikinis have straps like g-strings
x1_krazie_ladie
okay soo...boyshorts hipster undies and bikinis are like undergarments thingy mabob and boxers and booty shorts are worn OVER undies right? ^^'
Chii
QUOTE(x1_krazie_ladie @ Sep 1 2005, 10:15 PM)
okay soo...boyshorts hipster undies and bikinis are like undergarments thingy mabob and boxers and booty shorts are worn OVER undies right? ^^'

i think that girl boxers are just underwear that can be pajamas, like guys and their boxers. yeah, i believe that booty shorts are worn over underwear. i have no idea what hipster undies are though.
Comptine
Boyshorts - I think they sorta like a long rectangular piece of fabric that wraps around the body. it covers the entire butt.

Hipsters - Almost like boyshorts but shorter in length at the sides (more of a triangle like panty look). Also the sides sit higher on your hips (duh) and it usually covers a large area of the butt. just think of it as a regular v-panty with rectangle sides.

Bikinis - like the above and covers the back too. usually has high sides so it has the more traditional triangle look. sometimes has a ribbon on sides instead of full width (string bikini).

Booty Shorts - Sorta high v cut on hips. usually only covers part of the butt. kinda tucks up into the butt. without someone in it, it's like a straight V.

Girl Boxers - Tighter and shorter than boy boxers
HelplessCry
woah thats the best explanatory ive ever seen o_o cudos. to you up there
mai_z
wow, pictures and everything
x1_krazie_ladie
wow thank you Endless_Symphony very descriptive THANK YOU lol now i wont be as confused ahaha thank you =]
Atobe_Keigo
Wow....I never knew the difference until now. wacko.gif
Comptine
no problem ^^

just send me tons of e-cookies so i can snack happy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.