Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: unfair
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
blogdeleted
juz wonderin...
why is it that it doesnt seem a problem 4 girls 2 wear guys shirts, but not the other way around??
it's kinda unfair isnt it..
HongKongDong
Say what? It is? huh.gif

//edit

Oops, what I meant was that its a problem for girls to wear guys shirts?
toodlepops.
Guys could wear girls shirts for all I care.
It just doesn't look good on them, that's all.
_sarcastic_
they might just look weird in it
dorischu
Did guy can wear gal cloth with figure 34/24/36??

If the guy dont mind then is doesn't matter, only will not looks nice for guys.
lilmissphat04
well it depends wt kind of girl shirt r u wearing? like r u wearing shirt dat looks gd on both guys n girls.
ParanoidAndroid
Well simply because girl shirts are type of shirts that capture your curves. It would look like it's squeezing them to death if they wear it.
Cwlplover
I don't know why it's not a problem, but guys look hot in tight shirts, so yeah.
mouse_3k
Who in the world would wanna see a guy in some tight pink lowcut shirt...kinda stupid lookin.
shortiiex
well it is kinda like if a guy does this he's a pimp and if the girl does the same she's a whore
the world is just blah
ParanoidAndroid
QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Aug 31 2005, 2:17 PM)
well it is kinda like if a guy does this he's a pimp and if the girl does the same she's a whore
the world is just blah

I buy Stewie shirts from the guy's section....So I am a whore? The last boy friend I had only lasted 2 days and we barely kissed. I don't even do anything sexual... I am sorry but I was really hurt.
shortiiex
^i was talking about if sexually
just like guys are "werid" to wear girls clothes and girls are "normal" to wear guy's clothes
michelina0kudelka
You can wear a halter top if you like....but it might not look that great on you...
ichiban
I think guys look pathetic in girls shirts. but if they wear it, whatever, its fine with me
Chii
QUOTE(andromeda_90 @ Aug 31 2005, 3:20 PM)
I buy Stewie shirts from the guy's section....So I am a whore? The last boy friend I had only lasted 2 days and we barely kissed. I don't even do anything sexual... I am sorry but I was really hurt.

she means that there's a double standard. guys can sleep with anyone and they're cool but if a girl does it, she's a loose whore.

girls can wear men's shirts because society says that it's cute and that in a way the man is protecting the woman by giving her his clothes. like how a guy gives you his jacket when you're cold. it's kind of like that. guys cannot wear women's clothing because it's not "manly" that your wife/girlfriend has to protect you.

besides, men are physically bigger than women, they wouldn't exactly fit.
blogdeleted
yeah.
*sigh* there r so many varieties 4girls but not 4 guyz...*sigh* 2 bad its like if a girls wearing a guy's quiksilver shirt its ok but not like if a guy is wearing a halter top or sth.
*sigh* mayb im a bit gay...laugh all u want...but im not happy with the gender i was born in...and if i get 2 change gender right at the start i would... :(
blogdeleted
girls wear guys shirt: ppl dont think its weird...
the other way round: ppl look down at u.
Se7eN_x
LOL whenever I wear guy shirts it feels comforable since they`re big and airy. I don`t have a problem with guys wearing tight shirts but some people may think it`s weird?
starlette
lets see...do guys have hips? no. do they have clevage? no again. why would they want to wear "girls shirts" I mean, are we talking halter tops? or like, tshirts. I mean, girls generally have flowers and glitter and sparkles...do you want to weat that? I mean, if you do, go on ahead then! But the only reason girls can wear guys clothes is because guys mostly wear polos and t-shirts, and so do we. So its sort of unisexual. But halter tips are for boobs. if I see a girl with no boobies in a halter top, I think she looks just as out of pace as a guy in one.

Why are you asking anyway?
PrettyBrownEyez3
'Cause girls usually wear the tight shirts. A guy would ruin his reputation for wearing a girls shirt- he might be concidered gay ohmy.gif Lol. Guys are so much more complex.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.