Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bras..
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
blogdeleted
lol. juz wondering, how do they do up those bras? like i juz wanna know the steps. like how do they manage to do up the hook-up bras properly? esp the strapless and the bikini bras?
Comptine
uh... are you asking how girls put on bras?

well with straps, the straps are the length of the shoulder to the bust and it holds things in place.

strapless bras are the same thing as straps ones except without the bra. the cup is curved to fit out the breasts and the underwire sort tucks under the boobs.

the hooks? years of practice... years of practice.
mai_z
oh man the hooks are a bitch, I like the ones that hook up in the front...

are you asking this so you can figure out how to get one off?? shifty.gif
michelina0kudelka
hahaha, ^^^ I have become a pro at the hooks happy.gif
jennyjenny
goddam, the hooks in the back are a bitch. i like break my arm doing it.
squashie
haha i feel great to be a guy. spare myself from all this bra and period stuff. sorry girls.

but i respect you girls a lot because of all this extra hard work you gotta do to stay alive.
>>radiant
I HATE HOOKS WITH A PASSIOn hahaha tongue.gif
squashie
see what happens when you get lazy and dont hook your bra together.
Gigi
...what's so hard about hooking a bra in the back?
Cwlplover
I don't think it's that hard really...I do it in like a second and don't even think about it anymore.
HongKongDong
You obviously have never tried a bra on before. Rather easy, no trouble, just hook it and your done :D
blogdeleted
yea but howd they do it...
lol yes im strange but..yes. (to the first reply question)
blogdeleted
QUOTE(mai_z @ Sep 1 2005, 11:05 AM)

?
Julie Ann
hocks suck! just practice
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
You'll get used to hooking up bras but yeah, the ones in the back sucks. It'll take me a long time so I turn my bra around and hook it up in front and then turn it around and put my arms through those straps biggrin.gif haha
3ssx
QUOTE(michelina~kudelka @ Aug 31 2005, 10:18 PM)
hahaha,  ^^^ I have become a pro at the hooks happy.gif

rofl. same here. biggrin.gif
salcha
QUOTE(Funky Buddha @ Sep 1 2005, 5:47 AM)
You obviously have never tried a bra on before. Rather easy, no trouble, just hook it and your done :D

Care to demonstrate, Rik?
angelrevelation
... why are you asking...? blink.gif

you just put your arms through the straps (unless it's strapless) and hook the hooks in the back or front...
bunnybabe120
whatever u do, dont' get the front clasp bras....one time i was standing talking to a guy i liked, wearing on of those and it popped open lmao..so funny, thankfully he didnt notice....
i can break
QUOTE(Endless_Symphony @ Aug 31 2005, 2:22 PM)
uh... are you asking how girls put on bras?

well with straps, the straps are the length of the shoulder to the bust and it holds things in place.

strapless bras are the same thing as straps ones except without the bra. the cup is curved to fit out the breasts and the underwire sort tucks under the boobs.

the hooks? years of practice... years of practice.

So many years...I still don't have it down.

QUOTE(mai_z @ Aug 31 2005, 10:05 PM)

LOL. shifty.gif
aera
when i'm lazy, i just pull it over my head whistling.gif
i can break
Oops, double post.
Gigi
Maybe I have long arms or something, because I don't find hooking bras in the back hard AT ALL. If anything, hooks in the front would confuse me.

Yeah, well. If you're a guy and you really want to unhook a girl's bra, it's really not that hard. I don't know why you would want to do that, though. "Oh, look, this girl's boobs drooped down significantly now that the support her bra gave her was gone!"

Jeez. If you really want to embarass someone, snap their bra. Hurts like a bitch.
mishyerr
ehehehe.. i just connect the hooks before i put the bra on, than i put on the bra like a t-shirt or something :) but i heard that ruins the bra :(
5ayuri
QUOTE(OhXiet_ItzDonnA @ Sep 15 2005, 12:51 PM)
. It'll take me a long time so I turn my bra around and hook it up in front and then turn it around and put my arms through those straps

laugh.gif I thought I was the only one who did that.
Yeah, I do that when It takes me too long to hook the bra.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.