Reply to this topicStart new topic
3a.m. & awake, class at 9am.....Insomnia much?
fameandfortune
post Sep 28 2010, 02:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 768,867

Hello, Salut, Guten Tag, Hola, Hallo......take your pick really.
I am not quite sure what to say, except thanks for welcoming me to your humble abode of the blogging world & social networking, or yet to welcome.

I'm 19,a female, college student & the east coast has gladly claimed me for residential living. I speak bits & pieces of quite a few languages. I can read & understand French better than I can speak & type it.....epic fail.
I am a vocalist, I write lyrics & sing on Trance, House & Progressive tracks. I'm looking for new projects. :) I've recorded one song, If you care to listen, I'll link you. I play the saxophone as well. I'm very open-minded, very honest & judge no one. It's not my place. You are the way you are for a reason, that makes you YOU. I believe we call that being an INDIVIDUAL & expressing INDIVIDUALITY. :)
I listen to all types of music. I just have more trance & such in my iTunes since I sing it. I'm OPTIMISTIC, the world is too morbid & I'd like to think I make people smile in life.
I don't care what people think of me....it's your opinion, I'll make my own :) I'll be me, you be you...that simple. It's my life, if you want a part, I'm sure I can write you in. lol. jk But really....life is too short to be stressing over little stuff. I dance in my car at redlights, people laugh their ass off & it makes my day. I sing in the shower like I'm a pop star & I'm quite good at it.

I'm an all around, fun person. I'm an adrenaline junky for sure. Ask away, I'm an open book. Why am I on here.....ummm because college calls for late nights, term papers that us college students have procrastinated to begin, cramming for finals &.....that leads to insomnia & boredom. Maybe I should plan my activities better? I'd rather sleep all day & stay up/go out all night. I'm a night person.
Like I said before, I'm an open book, ask away. Maybe you'll take a look at my blog. only one up, but still.
Well, It's 3:01 a.m. I gotta be up at 8 & drive an hour to campus.....soooooo Goodnight (I don't feel like typing it in 5 different languages) haha

Live.Laugh.Love <3

~fameandfortune~

This post has been edited by tokyo-rose: Sep 28 2010, 05:45 PM
Reason for edit: Made the font easier to read. - Cristy

fameandfortune
post Sep 28 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #2

Yes....O.K. =)

gelionie
post Sep 28 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #3

say maydayism.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 26,344

Your topic title is totally me at the moment.
Except it's 7:12am here and I've got class in less than 2 hours.
Not to mention I've got a 2-hr test to sit in as well. sad.gif

Another insomniac welcomes you to createblog!

tokyo-rose
post Sep 28 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #4

♡♡♡♡♡

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

I went to bed at 5:30 this morning, but it's because I was doing schoolwork, not because I couldn't sleep. I'm sleeping way less than usual this semester. :(

fameandfortune
post Sep 28 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(gelionie @ Sep 28 2010, 05:13 PM) *
Your topic title is totally me at the moment.
Except it's 7:12am here and I've got class in less than 2 hours.
Not to mention I've got a 2-hr test to sit in as well. sad.gif

Another insomniac welcomes you to createblog!

Thank you! I'm so tired today from class & not being able to sleep that I'm postponing my homework for my 4 classes until tomorrow since I don't have class until thursday & saturday. Taking the night off, I guess you could say :) Where in the world are you? Korea? Japan? Australia?

gelionie
post Sep 29 2010, 03:05 AM
Post #6

say maydayism.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 26,344

Australia.
I have a bunch of homework to finish as well... sigh.

fameandfortune
post Sep 29 2010, 12:14 PM
Post #7

Nice!!!! Australia is a gorgeous country. I want to go there & hold a Koala & record with Kylie Minogue :) Speaking of homework, I only have class tuesdays, thursdays & Saturday mornings & like, I have a CRAP load of homework :/ Today is going to be a longggggg day :)

Btw, do your toilets really spin counter-clockwise???

I feel like complaining about my studies....like really, if I'm studying nursing, why do I need to take a math class & learn how to graph parabolas.....wtf am I going to use parabolas in nursing for.... :/

This post has been edited by tokyo-rose: Sep 29 2010, 09:15 PM
Reason for edit: Merged double posts. - Cristy

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: