Reply to this topicStart new topic
Createblog Diary, Version 11.
stephinika
post Dec 6 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #26

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 41,748

Dear cB diary,

First good day in awhile. So much fun. Shopping, and catching up with her was fun, and I'm so glad she agrees, haha. That was awesome. But yeah, bought lots of great stuff and then I was able to go to a dance class for the first time in months and it felt sooo good. I missed it so damn much.

redpeony
post Dec 6 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #27

Group: Member
Member No: 17,767

My bf truly makes me so happy. It has been 2 years and 3 months and the passion and butterflies are still growing. I cannot imagine life without him. And that scares me because we are still so young.

Flaunted
post Dec 6 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #28

<3<3<3<3

Member No: 3,779

Dear CbD.
I am screwed for tomorrow (today) because I am on facebook looking at the bumper sticker application instead of finishing 6.5 more paragraphs for my last paper and my cover letter that is due in about 9 hours. I also have my last psych exam tomorrow that I don't know anything about! Exciting yes?

Jinny
post Dec 6 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #29

long time no CB.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 493,502

Dear cB Diary,

Is she serious? HAHAHA. She thinks that we'll believe that she didn't like anyone for 6 six years? rolleyes.gif That's probably the worst lie I've ever heard of yet. I think that ____ is kind of.. starting to ______. I think I am, too! ermm.gif I shouldn't be, all I needed him was for.. to make T ______. I sound like a bitch now _dry.gif

deplorable
post Dec 6 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #30

we go a-drowning

Member No: 519,725

dear cb diary,

i cant wait to see the looks on their faces when they get their letters from santa. i have a lot of work a head of me... 39 responses.... ho ho ho :)

i dont even give a flick about correspondence anymore. doomed to fail.

flutterby88
post Dec 6 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #31

Member No: 496,132

i'm so freaking tired!!! but tomorrow it'll be one step closer to holiday:). i just gotta get through tonight and tomorrow's presentation, i should be ready enough. hopefully :S. but what a crazy day! i had no idea that's what they had been filming at school, and then i bump into him downtown! funny how in real life they're just regular people. he's about as tall as he looks too, camera doesn't really trick us there. but anyway, that was cool. piano was fun, got my shirt! it's comfy:). and that was a fun little get-together. i like hanging out with the older ensembles. :( if only i had time to be in the mainstage, it'd be SUCH AN AMAZING experience. but i can't give up dance just yet, i'm getting so good! next year i'll be in productions again.

iDecay
post Dec 7 2007, 01:18 AM
Post #32

Pocketful of Sunshine

Member No: 289,004

: How could I think that I'm strong enough? This f**king sucks.

Jinny
post Dec 7 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #33

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

IT'S SO FREAKING COLD! and mom's not letting me go to Starbucks/DD with Karolyn or Nicole or anyone else.. _dry.gif It's so dark outside, too.. I want to light my fireplace but I can't.. and why did Delalla have to retire! Even though she was really hard, she actually KNEW English.. unlike Mrs. Starer who's the worst freaking sub in the world.. Mrs. Starer just freaking reads straight from the book and doesn't know how to teach. She's so annoying and she can't debate. She doesn't let the other "side" of the issue talk. She just makes them shut up. She's f**king annoying and pisses me off. I'm so impatient with her. She's freaking immature and makes those stupid sound effects when we read (?!). She talks toooo much and explains everything too much. and ever since she head about Delalla's retirement, she thinks she's the permanent teacher now, even though they still have to find one. Um, she's not.. now she acts like she f**king owns the f**king classroom when SHE DOESN'T. She's not our permanent sub, so she should stop acting like one. She makes up her own freaking rules and is just so stupid..

and I'm so pissed that V copied me A G A I N. I seriously can't take this anymore. Karolyn should stop telling her that stuff _dry.gif God! She doesn't even know them. And she probably adds every single f**king thing that we tell her about just to increase the count. Bitch _dry.gif

deplorable
post Dec 7 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #34

we go a-drowning

Member No: 519,725

hey. its me.

i think the old toes are stuck to the floorboards. so cold.
i hope tomorrow goes as planned and i can get some of the work done.

and sunday, well... that should be amazing <3

my throat is itchy.

angelrevelation
post Dec 7 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #35

You can't keep running from what you're trying to find.

Member No: 54,096

Dear Cb Diary,

A might be mad at me huh.gif There's no reason for her to be. I only ASKED if I could show her picture. She said no, so I didn't. I didn't even pretend like I was going to... And I haven't talked to her or done anything else to possibly make her mad! How flippy is she?

NgocQuyen
post Dec 7 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #36

c[:

Member No: 2,876

dear cB,
i'm so happy it's finally getting colder here! it's been so effing hot! lol. grr can't stand hot weather. i mean i like it, but you know what i mean. lol. i can't wait until winter break! <3 i wish to see Thuan so badly. i miss him super much ! i hope he's doing okay over there. i know he's been really upset lately, but there's nothing i can do really. i just hope he'll be okay until winter break. hopefully i'll be able to visit him. if i don't i'm going to effing cry. ]: anyways, i'm thinking about quitting Hollister. it's like way too much stress, but it's not even worth it. the hours are crap and the pay is crap. so yeah. i suppose i can hold it out until Christmas though...i think. i hope so because i really can't stand it anymore. i'll just stick with Far East. atleast she doesn't jip me too much with my hours. lol. anyways. i have ACTs tomorrow morning. i should really get to sleep, but you know me...haha. i shouldn't stay up any longer though. i'm going to be tired. so i guess this is my good night [:

Jinny
post Dec 8 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #37

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

stubborn.gif UGHH my weekend's already over. I'll probably wake up at 9 or 10 tomorrow, take a shower, get ready, go to flute, come back, eat lunch, go on the computer for a little while, go to church EARLY tomorrow (!!??!!) for confession, do mass, do Sunday school (FREAKKK ugh) and come back at 7, eat dinner, and try to do all my homework assignments until 12. and I have f**kING morning service on Monday. This shit sucks!

My life.. is too predictable. Not fun hammer.gif

flutterby88
post Dec 9 2007, 01:38 AM
Post #38

holy shit. what a day, and what a night to top it off. i'm EXHAUSTED. but omg, i can't even find the words to re-live it all. very good up until that point. poor baby. but she's so brave, i know she'll get through this. and if anything it brought us all even closer together:). i love them so so so so so much. i don't want to trade any moment i spend with them. the entire day was just... *sigh* perfect. it's the reason i'm in theatre.

flutterby88
post Dec 10 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #39

I'M SO f**kING EXCITED I'M SO f**kING EXCITED I'M SO f**kING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go study now:P

Jinny
post Dec 10 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #40

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

I'm freaking tired as hell. My head f**king hurts and I had to wake up early today/wake up early tomorrow, and I have so many freaking essays and homework assignments.

I think I'm going to faint pinch.gif

stephinika
post Dec 10 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #41

Member No: 41,748

Dear cB diary,

I have no motivation to study for my finals whatsoever. Its gross. I really need to but I just can't right now. ermm.gif

I need them to be over nowwww.

Gryffindor-Girl
post Dec 10 2007, 05:57 PM
Post #42

An original Harry Potter fan

Member No: 552,023

Dear Cb Diary

today I so aced a test in drama class yay!

livwho
post Dec 10 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #43

Member No: 568,102

Dear cB Diary,

Thank you.

iDecay
post Dec 10 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #44

Pocketful of Sunshine

Dear cBD,

I hate this. I might as well have my heart ripped out now.

tokyo-rose
post Dec 11 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #45

♡♡♡♡♡

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

Dear cB diary,

Unbelievable.

iDecay
post Dec 12 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #46

Pocketful of Sunshine

Dear cBD,

Things just never go my way, huh?

Jinny
post Dec 12 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #47

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

I am SO FREAKING UNBELIEVABLY TIRED. I'm sick of everything: GS, orchestra, the other orchestra, the JCC orchestra, the school orchestra, band, flute, FC, the JCC a. flute ensemble, what the FREAK? I seriously can't handle this.. fatigue anymore. I sleep way too late from procrastinating and my iPod doesn't freaking work and my phone is f**ked up and I have to do so many other things but I don't have the time. My stupid reading thing is due in January but I haven't even started it. My freaking stupid ass teacher/sub is NOT funny and is a stupid wannabe who's annoying and pisses everyone off. and I hate going to 8 different flute-related things. It's annoying and T I R I N G yawn.gif hammer.gif

I need some sleep.

Smarmosaur
post Dec 12 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #48

AKA RockIt Studios

Member No: 421,809

Dear Santa Clause my fluffy little pink CB Diary,
Why am I constantly this bitchy and annoying? I /know/ I am, and I /know/ the majority of people think I am, so why can't I stop? I try so hard...I want my old me back. Even just a little bit of my old me would make me happy. Ok, atleast for a while. Screw this, can I just have my friends in a red toy bag for christmas?!

MissFits
post Dec 13 2007, 09:38 AM
Post #49

Member No: 531,256

Dear CB diary,
I feel so HAPPY. It's like my whole life is looking up, it wasn't bad before, but my new friends keep reminding me how AMAZING life is.
It's like being 15 all over again, except less drama and more common sense. I never knew what I was missing in life and it turned out to be real friendships with someone other than John. I can talk to these people for hours and get their opinions and hear their stories, but with my old friends if I tried to express something they just nodded or looked at me like I was dumb. Someone got pretty mad at me Saturday for not inviting her to a party, but she doesn't even know my friends and it wasn't my party. I really think I am just trying to cut ties with her, even though I feel really bad for it. She isn't good for me.
John and I got a puppy tongue.gif . We are practicing family life and so far it's working pretty well. Henry is WONDERFUL. He loves his mommy.
I am REALLY excited to see NOFX even though it's 3 months away I feel like it's tomorrow.

Jinny
post Dec 13 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #50

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

Yaay half day today yahoo.gif Omg I think AC saw me with my phone and now he knows.. throb.gif I'm so happy, I didn't want to seem desperate and I don't to tell him.. All I have to do now is show it to him indirectly laugh.gif

History is hell.

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: