Reply to this topicStart new topic
blah blah blah blah
batman
post Jan 6 2011, 04:58 AM
Post #1

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 696,018

do you ever think "ugh so and so and this and that is so annoying, i'm gonna complain about it"

but then you think "but it's so annoying when people complain about it so i'm gonna complain about complaining about it and also complain about it too"

and then you think "well that would be annoying, so what should i do?"

and then you realize "man maybe being quiet is my best option."

for example, this happened most recently when i came in here and saw yet another "wow this place still exists" thread and i was like "man, old members always do this and it's the same thing over and over again blah blah blah wow this place is still here remember this guy and that girl and suzanne or suzette or w/e her name was why is it so quiet now blah blah blah" and then there's always the same people going "blah blah blah yeah why do people always post these kind of threads" and then i think "well then why do you keep responding in them it's like this one huge cycle" and then i think maybe i just wont post anything.

and then i make this thread to show you guys my thought process.

saintsaens
post Jan 6 2011, 10:01 AM
Post #2

monster hunter

Member No: 18,188

i do that sometimes and i write out a good amount only to just delete and do something else

batman
post Jan 6 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #3

Member No: 696,018

BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE CAN LOVE THEM OK T_T

brooklyneast05
post Jan 6 2011, 10:46 AM
Post #4

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

yeah i agree with every post in here so far. it's pretty annoying but then i don't want to be that annoying kid who always has to go into those threads and give the same sarcastic negative response.

michel is right, although i would add that they love to brag about the fact it's been "so long" since they have been here. as if to imply that the rest of us are just losers because we didn't leave for 2 years to go "have a life" like them. we still check an "internet forum" (see how i used the word internet before it to rub in it's supposed pointlessness) regularly.

i haven't been here in so long guys, i was too busy having a life and being busy to check a silly little internet forum, even though i'm not too busy to come and let you guys know how busy i have been. i guess nothing has changed, aka all the same loser regulars are still here. *insert hahahahaha/rofl/lolllllll to make this seem friendly and disguise it's pretentiousness*

DoubleJ
post Jan 6 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #5

The Resident Drunk

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 593,266

This thread is so true.

superstitious
post Jan 12 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #6

Tick tock, Bill

Group: Administrator
Member No: 333,948

QUOTE(saintsaens @ Jan 6 2011, 09:01 AM) *
i do that sometimes and i write out a good amount only to just delete and do something else
I used to do that a lot.
QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Jan 6 2011, 09:46 AM) *
although i would add that they love to brag about the fact it's been "so long" since they have been here. as if to imply that the rest of us are just losers because we didn't leave for 2 years to go "have a life" like them. we still check an "internet forum" (see how i used the word internet before it to rub in it's supposed pointlessness) regularly.
i haven't been here in so long guys, i was too busy having a life and being busy to check a silly little internet forum, even though i'm not too busy to come and let you guys know how busy i have been. i guess nothing has changed, aka all the same loser regulars are still here. *insert hahahahaha/rofl/lolllllll to make this seem friendly and disguise it's pretentiousness*

I never did (and still don't) understand that. I come here when I can and I don't feel ashamed at all when I do, even when I see threads/posts from people who make it very clear that they have graciously taken time out their very important schedules to post on this silly little forum that still exists.

sixfive
post Jan 13 2011, 02:43 PM
Post #7

Member No: 653,768

lol noobs i cant believe y'all are still posting here

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: