Reply to this topicStart new topic
lost a friend, now my other friends are mad
elaboratedream
post Jul 30 2005, 09:31 PM
Post #1

straight as a rainbow and twice as colorful

Group: Member
Member No: 112,415

I lost one of my best friends recently and now all my other friends are mad at both of us. They don't understand my reasons and when I try to explain they won't listen. What should I do?

-----edit-----------
by "lost" I mean that we got in a fight and now we hate each other

technicolour
post Jul 30 2005, 09:34 PM
Post #2

show me a garden thats bursting to life

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 115,987

Define: Lost my friend

--and--

COMMUNICATION

Find out why your friends, if thats what you really call them, are so mad at you.

lKVNiiKINKYl
post Jul 30 2005, 11:35 PM
Post #3

CHYEAAHHH MAN

Member No: 168,013

QUOTE(sprinkle-the-stars @ Jul 30 2005, 10:34 PM)
Define: Lost my friend

--and--

COMMUNICATION

Find out why your friends, if thats what you really call them, are so mad at you.

One day I'm goign to beat you to doing that...
And as she said, find out why they are mad and just talk to them =)

shortiiex
post Jul 31 2005, 11:42 AM
Post #4

Group: Official Member
Member No: 52,702

You can get new friends

You and your friend should just make up

Force them to tell you why they are mad at you

Yell at them and say you have nothing to do with this and they should just back off(which will get them more mad, but you made your point)

pinayprincess
post Aug 1 2005, 12:44 PM
Post #5

Member No: 81,808

well if they was your real friends, they would have listened to you... even though the excuse or your reason is getting old lol... but anyways, why do you care about what they have to say? its only betyween you and your ex-bestfriend right?

REBELnDISGUISE
post Aug 1 2005, 04:24 PM
Post #6

speechless

Member No: 163,564

You're lucky you're just in a fight. I actually lost my best friend. She won't even talk to me anymore.

sheepy
post Aug 1 2005, 06:14 PM
Post #7

dizzy me up.

Member No: 11,139

talk it out.

elaboratedream
post Aug 1 2005, 06:31 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(REBELnDISGUISE @ Aug 1 2005, 4:24 PM)
You're lucky you're just in a fight. I actually lost my best friend. She won't even talk to me anymore.

no, it's not just a fight. If can avoid it, I'm never going to talk to her again. My only problem is that my other friends are mad at me.

jennyjenny
post Aug 1 2005, 11:18 PM
Post #9

Member No: 28,115

Hm, this kind of the same thing happened to me. I got mad at my friend and all of our other friends kind of got mad at me and I tried to explain it to them but it was just really hard and they didn't understand. My friend (she is still my friend) got mad at me, too. But only for a couple weeks. It's the only fight we've ever got in.

Now the girl that I got into the fight with, we're not friends anymore. We hate each other. And I really don't care because I'm better off without her.

So do you think you're better off without your friend? Because if you really think that then tell your friends that.

If you're wondering why they're mad at you, it's cause they know that they will never be able to invite you and your friend that you're in a fight with to the same plans because you guys wouldn't be able to stand each other. And they don't want that. They just want what's best.

ishowernaked
post Aug 2 2005, 02:25 PM
Post #10

Mr.Charismatic

Member No: 163,383

I was gonna beat you with the damn communication but the stupid size and bold thing won't work for me --- anyways

you need some real friends

elaboratedream
post Aug 2 2005, 04:40 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(AzNxJenny91 @ Aug 1 2005, 11:18 PM)
So do you think you're better off without your friend? Because if you really think that then tell your friends that.

I know I'm better off without her, but my friends get mad if I say that because most of them (a few understand and are being cool about it) don't understand why I don't want to be her friend anymore. It doesn't help that my ex-bestfriend told them all that I was a horrible bitch about it and told her side of the story (which was MAJORLY exagerated) to them. They still think that this is just a little fight and we're being stupid by not fixing the friendship.
Then they get mad at me because they feel like they're in the middle of all of this... I didn't try to put them in the middle, my ex-friend did.

msxchristina
post Aug 5 2005, 05:19 PM
Post #12

Member No: 194,426

if they were your true friends they would listen to you and try to help out..

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: