Reply to this topicStart new topic
have you ever had those bf that..., use u for sex or sumtin?
x0_getdownlow_0x
post Mar 22 2005, 01:20 PM
Post #1

SlUtZ RoCk

Group: Member
Member No: 116,107

well...im like..16...

yea, and...i WAS previously dating this guy....

for 2 years straight, he was so cute..but...one day.....when we were walking home, he was like..

"can i come to your house?" and of course I said yes...

and he made sure no one was home, which kind of freaked me out..and he said...

"i have condoms(which are those pills they like...r 95% sure that you wont become pregnant and stuff), lets have sex!!!"

i was shocked...but..i sad yes anywayz..then..he broke up with me...before spring break...and all i know is..hes such a a-hole........

have you ever felt like that?

he said i wasnt "fun" enough.....

thats f**ked up.....but..he was so sweet b4..im jux..wonderin how he changed?

iwalkbackwards
post Mar 22 2005, 01:26 PM
Post #2

<3 Deanna Leigh Irene <3

Member No: 111,326

I've had that happen before. Before my current fiance, I was going out with a guy, and he was the first person I ever slept with, and we were together eight months, and he broke up with me less than a month after we had sex...I know it can be rough...and make you really angry cry.gif

x0_getdownlow_0x
post Mar 22 2005, 01:30 PM
Post #3

SlUtZ RoCk

Member No: 116,107

yes....

idk...ppl call me a slut..n whore...

not to be...a bitch or nuttin...

i think i am..but..i hate it how..guys date me, cuz they think they'll have "fun", and thats the onli reason they date me..it hurts!

so..most of this year..i've tried to be shallow, and stuff..to see if theres a certain "guy" that wouldn't kare...but...they already knew that...i was a slutty girl...but i TRIED to stop...

anyhow..i thought my ex was the "one", but it ended up he was not.....

and...i've just tried to go on with my life..but its hard..we've been together, for 2 years..it just hurts really hard....

its like, there's no point in living...

iwalkbackwards
post Mar 22 2005, 02:26 PM
Post #4

<3 Deanna Leigh Irene <3

Member No: 111,326

I know how you feel, we're pretty much on the same page. My whole town, including most of my old friends think I'm a whore. I just have to be careful who I chose to be friends with, because they'll stab me in the back. I'm just about to turn seventeen, and i havea two year old daughter, so I've definatly had my share of being called a slut....It's really painful sometimes, and you start to believe it yourself. You just have to try to believe it's not true. :-/

yeseulx3
post Mar 22 2005, 02:49 PM
Post #5

Ah, mon Dieu !

Member No: 16,587

didn't you make a topic where you said that sex felt good?
mellow.gif

Rachel
post Mar 22 2005, 02:56 PM
Post #6

i've never wanted anything rationale.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 19,045

QUOTE(x0_getdownlow_0x @ Mar 22 2005, 11:20 AM)
"i have condoms(which are those pills they like...r 95% sure that you wont become pregnant and stuff), lets have sex!!!"

what the hell dude, condoms first off are not pills and secondly they are more than 95% sure.

parallel
post Mar 22 2005, 03:04 PM
Post #7

TOISU!!

Member No: 92,516

^I know..I was like huh? huh.gif lol..such a sad, sad world..

No..it's never happened to me before (considering I'm only 14 so yah..) But my ex of whom I dated for only 2 months acted like he wanted to bump uglies..but we're only 14 so that didn't work out..of course not! But I guess he got fed up with me being all..protective of myself or something, and broke up with me..he was the one for me..and still is..everyone thinks so..and some even hate him for not being with me..weird huh? But that's a total different story haha..it's bound to happen to anyone though..the whole 'using someone for sex' thing..yah..I bet it does hurt..I barely survived the last time I was heart broken! _dry.gif

mouse_3k
post Mar 22 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #8

Blasian, Asian, INVASION!

Group: Official Member
Member No: 16,769

like i like never like felt that like before..

ugh oh well. Thats why you WAIT for the perfect guy to have sex with. oh well, thats ur fault for having him get into you. Blunt and harsh yes but its the truth.

angelrevelation
post Mar 22 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #9

You can't keep running from what you're trying to find.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 54,096

^ i agree. ermm.gif

hmm well i've never had a boyfriend so... meh stubborn.gif

he's a freak. but you never know if he was just using you. maybe he got "turned off" or you lost your... "attractiveness" (not him anyway) after you did it. or maybe not...

you should really forget about him. it just takes time. just remember, eventually you'll find that perfect guy happy.gif

maia_dc
post Mar 22 2005, 09:20 PM
Post #10

it's our chemistry

Member No: 21,775

Well if you're "trying to be shallow," why do you get upset when the guys you use use you back? ._.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: