Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

Forums _ Graphics Help Resolved Topics _ photoshop cs4 help?

Posted by: princessx143 Nov 27 2010, 02:30 PM

i use a macbook pro.
and on my photoshop when i open a new document or something it shows up like this:

like the "x" button is behind the tools thing.
how can i make it so its like this:

Posted by: Maccabee Nov 27 2010, 07:06 PM

It's because your tool window isn't actually locked in place. See how there's a close button? Just grab it at the top where it's dark and pull it to the left. It'll highlight a line and then release. That'll fix it.

Also an alternative is to go to window > and check application frame. That puts the entire program in one window so file don't float around and you can't see what's behind you.

Posted by: princessx143 Nov 27 2010, 09:45 PM

omg thank you so much! :)

Posted by: manny-the-dino Nov 28 2010, 06:44 PM

Topic Closed and Moved