Reply to this topicStart new topic
kids getting beat up @ school, happens outside of u.s
fiji_kid
post May 12 2004, 06:05 PM
Post #1

Fizzle Ma Nizzle

Group: Member
Member No: 11,978

well i am new to this country.. but in ma other school kids like 9-15 years are beated up by teacher at shool..(will u belive that).. so wat do u thing should kids be betted at school or not.. ? why?

*AngelicEyz00*
post May 12 2004, 06:07 PM
Post #2

no, the teachers don't have a right to hit the kids... What happens if i were to hit them right back?

*Kathleen*
post May 12 2004, 06:09 PM
Post #3

Heh...no offense, but I think just about everyone here is going to say no, simply because they don't want to be beat for answering a math problem wrong...what kind of debate is this? ermm.gif Also, it's "beat" wink.gif Another thing, OF COURSE I DON'T WANT TO GET HIT IN SCHOOL! Apparently, this country didn't think so, either.

fiji_kid
post May 12 2004, 06:11 PM
Post #4

Fizzle Ma Nizzle

well in other countries kids dont hav freedom.. so teachers controll students @ skool.. so they beat kids alot when they are in hyper cry.gif

iloveyou07
post May 12 2004, 06:11 PM
Post #5

Member No: 2,823

no, id hit them back, but my dad used to go to a catholic school and they used to hit him with rulers if he didnt answer a question right.

but that was before teachers werent allowed to hit kids

tinababy143
post May 12 2004, 06:14 PM
Post #6

Serious As A Heart Attack.

Member No: 11,344

no thats not right..im totally against it

xscore
post May 12 2004, 06:15 PM
Post #7

i'm 11,386. back off BITCHES!!

Member No: 11,386

i think its ok to spank kids when they do something wrong, but its not ok to beat them...

i think spanking is ok in schools, but a lot of teachers might go overboard....

Mireh
post May 12 2004, 06:17 PM
Post #8

original member.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 1,460

QUOTE(xscore @ May 12 2004, 6:15 PM)
i think its ok to spank kids when they do something wrong, but its not ok to beat them...

No no no!!!

The teacher shouldn't even TOUCH the kid!!! They are PIAD for being patient and teaching the kids...

waccoon
post May 12 2004, 06:22 PM
Post #9

We are the cure.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 1,456

QUOTE(fiji_kid @ May 12 2004, 7:11 PM)
well in other countries kids dont hav freedom.. so teachers controll students @ skool.. so they beat kids alot when they are in hyper cry.gif

thats why america's always better, we have a constitution and we have rights. how is this a debate?

kirbymuixo
post May 12 2004, 06:25 PM
Post #10

I <3 Kirby

Member No: 14,421

Especially in America, it wouldn't be proper for a teacher to beat a student. The most that would happen is that the student would be punished for detention or be given warnings - the severity of punishment depending on what the student had done. America is all for the rights of the citizens and is against physical abuse of any sort in order to promote obedience, unless it is absolutely necessary.

*jooleeah*
post May 12 2004, 06:28 PM
Post #11

do you seriously believe that? wow. cause like val said, they are getting paid to teach us, and were basically paying them. so i mean...they shouldn't even hurt the kids.....that's horrible. do you really want to get spanked for doing something wrong?

fiji_kid
post May 12 2004, 06:38 PM
Post #12

Fizzle Ma Nizzle

hey i got a quick question.. (for those who say NO) wat would u do if kids dont listen to u???? (and u r a teacher)

whomps
post May 12 2004, 06:40 PM
Post #13

:hammer:

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 7,700

It's the kids problem if he doesn't listen to me and I have to call his parents. It's also his problem if he refuses to pay attention and then get an F on my tests.

Public schools don't allow teachers to hit kids..
Only if the kid hit the teacher first rolleyes.gif

Private schools can do whatever though.

*AngelicEyz00*
post May 12 2004, 06:41 PM
Post #14

Do we have this problem in the us? The teachers here don't hit the kids, and we don't really have any problems with the kids not listening to the teachers, right??

*[2]Nekked*
post May 12 2004, 07:03 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(May 12 2004 @ 7:41 PM)
haha, yeah in south america, some teachers hit you. omg i went for a year trip and i went to school just for fun. (yeah i skipped the 7th grade, didnt do anything - but i hated the coutnry). anyway, so at school, i would joke around sometimes, and the first time the teacher grabbed a ruler and came to me, i went ghetto prick on their @$$ and was like WHAT WHAT, go head with that BIZATCH!... ofcourse she didnt know wtf i was saying and she was scared as hell. inside i was saying.. omg this is too funny. biggrin.gif

ROFL. thats mad funny

if a teacher ever raised their hand to me i would go ripshit. id go straight ghetto on em, i dont give a shit who you are, but if you ever raised your hand to me i would knock you out. my mom used to spank me but now shes scared to lol.. not that i would ever hit my mom, but she knows not to hit me anymore cuz what if i lose control? she seen what happened to other people who try to hit me... im not a little girl anymore.

if i was a teacher and my students were actin up, i'd just write em up or something. its their problem whether they wanna pass or not.

wtf would u hit someone for? if u were talking to ur friend and u asked them to go get something for u and they say no, would you hit them? no. we're paying the teachers to teach us. and if we dont learn anything, that isnt their problem. they're still getting paid.

likeachild
post May 12 2004, 07:05 PM
Post #16

Retired Member

Member No: 4,843

i would whack my teacher right back

post May 12 2004, 07:08 PM
Post #17

Group:
Member No: 0

QUOTE(Kathleen @ May 12 2004, 7:09 PM)
Heh...no offense, but I think just about everyone here is going to say no, simply because they don't want to be beat for answering a math problem wrong...what kind of debate is this? ermm.gif Also, it's "beat" wink.gif Another thing, OF COURSE I DON'T WANT TO GET HIT IN SCHOOL! Apparently, this country didn't think so, either.

hey that was rude.!!they said that they were new to america. maybe they dont speak perfect english yet. it is the hardest langauge[sp] to learn you know. my friend yoona who is new here too talks wierd sometimes, sometimes they things she types dont make sense but so what??
don't hate!!

*AngelicEyz00*
post May 12 2004, 07:11 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(jewishbabeygirl87 @ May 12 2004, 5:08 PM)
hey that was rude.!!they said that they were new to america. maybe they dont speak perfect english yet. it is the hardest langauge[sp] to learn you know. my friend yoona who is new here too talks wierd sometimes, sometimes they things she types dont make sense but so what??
don't hate!!

Kathleen wasn't trying to be rude. I can understand your concern, but yeah... you're being kinda rude yourself the way you wrote that response

kirbymuixo
post May 12 2004, 07:14 PM
Post #19

I <3 Kirby

Member No: 14,421

QUOTE(fiji_kid @ May 12 2004, 4:38 PM)
hey i got a quick question.. (for those who say NO) wat would u do if kids dont listen to u???? (and u r a teacher)

I would most likely punish them by other means such as detention, warnings or lectures, or by sending them to the principle's office. If the student is very undisciplined, I would even go as far as suspending them for a day or two from school. But I would never physically harm them in any way.

PinoyOtaku
post May 12 2004, 07:16 PM
Post #20

Mileage Runner

Member No: 9,458

I do not support any event that a teacher places forceful physical contact unless it is to reprimand a student who has gone to the extreme. (like has a gun or knife er something but then again that would be some brave teacher if they can disarm a psycho..)

stryker76
post May 12 2004, 09:09 PM
Post #21

Mr.Politicly Incorrect

Member No: 8,405

Hmmm plain and simple a teacher hits me i hope they have insurance cuz ill put them through a wall....no questions asked

WildGriffin
post May 12 2004, 09:11 PM
Post #22

Master Debater

Member No: 15,719

some kids need to be beat every now and then....that's all im saying. *walks away* whistling.gif

juliar
post May 12 2004, 09:12 PM
Post #23

3,565, you n00bs ain't got nothin' on me.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 3,565

Whatever happened to HOME punishments???

stryker76
post May 12 2004, 09:39 PM
Post #24

Mr.Politicly Incorrect

Member No: 8,405

QUOTE(juliar @ May 12 2004, 10:12 PM)
Whatever happened to HOME punishments???

Parents have pussied out...pardon my bluntness....but they have and are afraid to hit there kids or dont believe in it......hell man my siblings need it....they run wild until my parents get the guts to do something....thats where i comin....stupid whimpy parents...i put my brother and sister in there rooms for a few hours....no tv, no stereo....just reading hahahahaha

casssy
post May 13 2004, 08:02 AM
Post #25

Member No: 200

QUOTE(May 12 2004 @ 5:41 PM)
haha, yeah in south america, some teachers hit you. omg i went for a year trip and i went to school just for fun. (yeah i skipped the 7th grade, didnt do anything - but i hated the coutnry). anyway, so at school, i would joke around sometimes, and the first time the teacher grabbed a ruler and came to me, i went ghetto prick on their @$$ and was like WHAT WHAT, go head with that BIZATCH!... ofcourse she didnt know wtf i was saying and she was scared as hell. inside i was saying.. omg this is too funny. biggrin.gif

lol thats funny... and I agree.. teachers shouldnt hit kids..

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: