Help Topic Rules and Requirements

For a list of all requirements and guidelines pertaining to posting a new Help topic, please click here.

This Month's Contests | Staff Member of the Month | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Help and stuff
xXxBunnehxXx
post Jun 3 2010, 03:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 636,750

Hey, I have been wanting a Vocaloid Rin and Len Div layout for my MySpace for a while and so I decided to jsut try to make one myself... I have a bit of experience with altering codes to make it exactly what I want, however, I have never made my own code nor have I ever paired it with a background and stuff myself.

So, I was wondering if someone could please please please please please help me?! xD

Considering an instant messenger convo would probably go faster, please message on on any of the following for the details and stuff. Thankies!!!

Yahoo: xxxabandoned_princessxxx
MSN: nocturnal_princess@live.com
AIM: kissofwolfsbane

Mikeplyts
post Jun 3 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #2

Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 676,291

Just post in Myspace Support. I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

Or, you can contact me (or any other designer really) to help you, for a reasonable price (unless you can find a willing, "free" designer).

Or, you can start from scratch and learn how to code yourself from sites like W3 Schools or Net Tuts+.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: