Reply to this topicStart new topic
I told my friend that I like him...and now I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do?
cloudcandy
post May 1 2010, 12:59 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 666,041

Okay so there's this guy who i knew since last year but we started talking since March 1st and we've been talking everyday since then. I've gotten to know him a bit and he seems like a nice guy and eventually i started catching feelings for him(because i fall for people easily).I was kind of getting the feeling that he likes me because he would tell me that i'm pretty,he asked for my number so we exchanged numbers, he would talk to me everyday on MSN(he would always be the one to message me first), he would flirt with me saying that I'm sexy or that i looked nice today at school and he told me that even if he was sad, my hugs would make him happy because he likes my hugs, that kind of stuff.

But lately it seems as if he wanted to know if i like him because he would ask me in subtle ways and like today he told me on MSN that his friend thinks that I like him but he didn't think so, so then I told him that his friend is right but i didn't want to tell him just yet because i felt that it was too soon and it was over MSN. But I told him that i didn't want to tell him as yet because i didn't want to make things awkward btwn us but he said that's he's kool with it and that things doesn't have to change if i don't want it to. But I kinda regret telling him because he didn't tell me how he feels about me...if he likes me as a friend or more. Thing is, i'm having a late start at my school this wednesday and last night i was flirting with him about wanting to cuddle with him so he told me that it could be arranged and he also suggested that it would be on wednesday that we would cuddle. so i said okay, but now i don't even know if that's a good idea because what if he doesn't like me? i just don't want to get hurt again because this happened to me before. I hope you guys understand my situation...what do you guys think about all of this?

fire
post May 1 2010, 03:07 AM
Post #2

Group: Official Member
Member No: 523,843

OH NO YOUVE RUINED EVERYTHING!

LittleMissSunshi...
post May 1 2010, 04:46 AM
Post #3

rawr?

Group: Official Member
Member No: 285,858

^lolol, that's not funny fire -___-! your crushing this girl's hope! :P!

anywho, i think you just need to go with the flow. to be honest, if he starts acting different, then let it be. guys tend to flirt with girls for fun, and when the girls tell them how they feel, they get all weirded out and thought it was just for fun. just go do whatever you need to do on weds. do not initiate the awkwardness, let him do it, and you'll know if he likes you back.

LADiiEKAY
post May 22 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #4

Member No: 756,299

QUOTE(fire @ May 1 2010, 08:07 PM) *
OH NO YOUVE RUINED EVERYTHING!

ouch ^ that hurt !

you should be like.. "do you like me more than a friend ? or if you like me as a friend just say so". or something like that. i hate guys who makes you wait and don't give you an answer when you tell them you like them.

tailoredtrouble
post May 31 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #5

smells like teen spirit.

Member No: 601,458

telling is always the right thing to do:) trust me. it'll all work out in the end.

tokyo-rose
post Jun 7 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #6

♡♡♡♡♡

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

QUOTE(LADiiEKAY @ May 22 2010, 02:56 AM) *
you should be like.. "do you like me more than a friend ? or if you like me as a friend just say so". or something like that. i hate guys who makes you wait and don't give you an answer when you tell them you like them.
QUOTE(tailoredtrouble @ May 31 2010, 09:43 PM) *
telling is always the right thing to do:) trust me. it'll all work out in the end.

Agreed, especially for the second reply. It relieves of the burden of carrying a serious, untold crush around when you confess your feelings for the one you like. That way, you know if he feels the same way about you, and if he doesn't then you can move on and find someone who will reciprocate your feelings. Good luck!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: