ipod nano or creative zen microphoto?
Which mp3 player do u like better?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
ecargnmyst
post Dec 4 2005, 11:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 70,748

ok..so....which do u like better? creative zen microphoto or the ipod nano that everyone has?

i personally like the creative zen microphoto (picture here)..i used to have a zen micro and i loved it..lost it tho cry.gif ..but now..theres the microphoto....8gbs of songs or pictures.....really pretty colored screen..and theres even colored backgrounds for ur menus...which i dont think nano has..AND 10 different colored players AND it glows in dark with a blue glowing light..oo oo and the reason why i love it more....voice recorder ANd fm radio! ...and its palm sized-slightly smaller than the ipod mini...which would be bigger than the nano..but..thats minor when u think about all the extra functions it offer that the nano lacks
...annd it costs only $5 more than the nano

the nano (you all know what it looks like) - only 4gbs for my 6gbs collection..lacks a colored background(?)..only black or white...the only light source is the screen (doesnt glow) ..most importantly NO voice recorder =\ or radio

im asking this b/c i just made the big mistake of ordering a nano as an early bday present for me ..and THEN i find out creative came out w/ a zen microphoto =\

Start new topic
Replies
KrunkMuzik
post Dec 5 2005, 12:57 AM
Post #2

FIFA World Cup Germany 2006!

Group: Member
Member No: 35,557

iPod. Just the looks turns-me on. tongue.gif

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: