Debate Rules

Here are the general forum rules that you must follow before you start any debate topics. Please make sure you've read and followed all directions.

Debate.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Master Debater
brooklyneast05
post Apr 10 2008, 12:59 PM
Post #51

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 10 2008, 12:59 PM) *
Bitch please? You didn't even know what recession was after I posted the definition. Then when you realized it... you kept quiet. rolleyes.gif
Stick to your highschool education and leave the adult conversations to adults.

but nicki is in college

illriginal
post Apr 10 2008, 01:07 PM
Post #52

Group: Official Member
Member No: 455,274

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Apr 10 2008, 01:59 PM) *
but nicki is in college

I could imagine she's a freshman... she still has a lot to learn.

*paperplane*
post Apr 10 2008, 02:06 PM
Post #53

QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 10 2008, 01:59 PM) *
Bitch please? You didn't even know what recession was after I posted the definition. Then when you realized it... you kept quiet. rolleyes.gif

Um, no. None of that is remotely true.

Get off your high horse and go post somewhere with people your own age. It says a lot that you're so insecure you have to bash people for being younger than you all the time.

illriginal
post Apr 10 2008, 02:41 PM
Post #54

That's funny... there's a thread out there that can prove your stupidity. I have a question, are you blonde?

Melie
post Apr 10 2008, 02:57 PM
Post #55

Melieized

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 478,715

QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 10 2008, 02:41 PM) *
That's funny... there's a thread out there that can prove your stupidity. I have a question, are you blonde?

what does that have anything to do with anything? see, in this whole forum topic you have bashed and actually made a remark that could be insulting to all women. choose your words carefully next time and if you don't like what they have to say then take it to the PM.

NOW! back to the topic at hand. i would have to say that i favor JC and brandon for master debaters. they both have very interesting points of view and it's always good to see another perspective when it comes to a topic.

*paperplane*
post Apr 11 2008, 12:14 AM
Post #56

QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 10 2008, 03:41 PM) *

Just because you say something proves my stupidity doesn't make it true.

Spirited Away
post Apr 11 2008, 09:38 AM
Post #57

Quand j'étais jeune...

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 1,272

QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 10 2008, 12:04 PM) *
Recession started only a few days prior to you claiming or fae claimin.. whatever the username is now, that it wasn't. And I stopped debating it because I thought, "maybe fae's right" but now I know I was and I am right.

-_-

... since when do you report for the NBER? If you're here to make an official announcement as to when the actual recession started (or will start), please give me your credentials for doing so. As of February, there was still controversy as whether the US will be in a recession. There were those who predicted a temporary slowdown, and there were those who predicted a recession in our midst. Either way, they all have more credentials than either one of us. If anything, I'm sorry for over-reading and believing the words of the latter group rolleyes.gif . Being an optimist sucks sometimes because you'll have to eat your words, and suffer the reality. But oh well, you live and you learn and you continue to hope for the better.

And stop crying over spilled milk. If you're "right" and I'm "wrong" about the matter, then we all lose anyway =).

Having said that, regardless of the change of screen names (since a year or two agao) I am still Fae.

illriginal
post Apr 11 2008, 09:45 AM
Post #58

QUOTE(Spirited Away @ Apr 11 2008, 10:38 AM) *
-_-

... since when do you report for the NBER? If you're here to make an official announcement as to when the actual recession started (or will start), please give me your credentials for doing so. As of February, there was still controversy as whether the US will be in a recession. There were those who predicted a temporary slowdown, and there were those who predicted a recession in our midst. Either way, they all have more credentials than either one of us. If anything, I'm sorry for over-reading and believing the words of the latter group rolleyes.gif . Being an optimist sucks sometimes because you'll have to eat your words, and suffer the reality. But oh well, you live and you learn and you continue to hope for the better.

And stop crying over spilled milk. If you're "right" and I'm "wrong" about the matter, then we all lose anyway =).

Having said that, regardless of the change of screen names (since a year or two agao) I am still Fae.

It's ok, I changed mine as well :P
But at least we can now come to an agreement.

illriginal
post Apr 3 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #59

QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Mar 20 2008, 01:50 AM) *
They're generally the same sweety. downturn is a term used when the stock drops, then the next day or even the next week it goes right back up and stays stable.

It's like a bobbing lure. When you throw the fishin line into the water, the bob (the red/white plastic ball that keeps the lure from sinkin) goes underwater, then pops back up again and it bobs up and down until it finally stabilizes.

recession on the other hand is like grasping at straws, you're sinking into a quick sand trap. You struggle tryin to keep your body above the trap, but no matter how much you try to stay up, you still sink. this has been happening for a long time.

And what people should realize is... that the economy effects classes from the bottom up. So people who are low class get hit first then as the economy worsens it goes up the latter of classes.

So people like us who can even afford a PC have no perception of this recession because it hasn't effected us yet.

Take a look at those bargain traders, homes, boats, vehicles etc... those are properties from people who could no longer afford their property. And this all started to become bad 2 years into the war... and it has been gettin worst and worst.

Ya... look at this shit. And yall think I don't know shit.

I called it long ago. cool.gif

shoryuken
post Apr 4 2009, 11:01 AM
Post #60

Member No: 585,858

QUOTE(illmortal @ Apr 3 2009, 03:01 PM) *
Ya... look at this shit. And yall think I don't know shit.

I called it long ago. cool.gif

uhh ya...
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=220283

longg ago n noww diff... u brainn celll dropp wen u keep postt randumm newz shiet.. laugh.gif

sadolakced acid
post Apr 14 2009, 03:11 AM
Post #61

dripping destruction

Member No: 21,929

i feel distraught at not being mentioned; however, minda is not mentioned either.

Tung
post Apr 14 2009, 03:25 AM
Post #62

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Member No: 65,593

yeah and we all know you and mindy still post on cB these days. rolleyes.gif

sadolakced acid
post Apr 14 2009, 03:28 AM
Post #63

dripping destruction

minda= comradered

Tung
post Apr 14 2009, 03:31 AM
Post #64

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Member No: 65,593

mindy = perplexism

sadolakced acid
post Apr 14 2009, 03:32 AM
Post #65

dripping destruction

i be confused.

mindy went to upenn

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: