Reply to this topicStart new topic
my new video camera
Mikael
post Aug 1 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Duplicate
Member No: 308,469

I want to upload the video camera itself into Capcom vs SNK 2, so I can beat the living s* out of it profusely. Cause this bamma of a thing wont upload vids into my computer worth jack!

I have a USB port, eeerrrr. everything else reads but that stupid thing. i'm returning it.

Anyone have a clue how to use upload videos from video cameras?

dispn0ygonekrazy
post Aug 1 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #2

*Influential Guitarist & Inspiring Writer*

Group: Official Member
Member No: 51,134

First of all I don't understand your first sentence can you clarify it, I may be able to help you without you returning it. first of all do you have some kind of memory that is installed into ur cam via. Removable Media like a memorystick duo etc..

*kryogenix*
post Aug 1 2006, 08:14 PM
Post #3

The problem is you're using USB. IIRC, you need to use either firewire, or have some sort of analog to digital converter for your computer to connect the red white and yellow RCA cable. I installed a video capture card on my computer. It's pretty nifty, I've transferred a few videos, but I usually use it to play my consoles on my monitor since two of our tvs are broken. My model's quality is so-so, but I can't complain since I got it for free after rebate.

warriors1035
post Aug 3 2006, 12:16 PM
Post #4

Argh?

Group: Member
Member No: 109,836

You're gonna want to use firewire
usb cuts down the quality and sometimes skips frames

ichigofan
post Aug 3 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #5

Member No: 143,687

use the Camera as a hard drive.. when u connect the camera in the usb port, click the option that says view folder and look for the videos and just drag them into ure desktop or whatever folder you store your videos in

think!IMAGINARIL...
post Aug 3 2006, 01:44 PM
Post #6

Member No: 761

QUOTE(ichigofan @ Aug 3 2006, 2:42 PM) *
use the Camera as a hard drive.. when u connect the camera in the usb port, click the option that says view folder and look for the videos and just drag them into ure desktop or whatever folder you store your videos in

you might need a driver for it. did your cam come with a disc?

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: