Reply to this topicStart new topic
there's a cute guy in my summer school :X
rainie8847
post Jul 22 2009, 11:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 411,163

recently i've noticed this cute guy @ summer school. at first i didn't really notice him... it wasn't until this one time on the bus when i saw this cute guy looking at me. i was thinking that probably he wasn't looking at me and i just saw wrong or something so i didn't really think about it.

at break the next day, i see him staring at me again... or "in my direction". not too sure but it seemed like it. well then after school i went to the bus stop, and he kept on looking at my way. when we were going on the bus i was like right behind him, but the door closed right when i was at the door cus there was too many ppl, and i was just standing there with my friends and i saw him looking out the door at me. >< t

then i'm starting to realize that maybe he's actually looking at me... o_o. so then today i was on the bus and i saw him glancing down at me (he's way taller than me), and i'm like.... hm. when tons of ppl got off the bus, i went to sit down, but then i got up and walked to the back to see if there was more room, but there wasn't, so i turned around to sit at an empty spot, and he was like right at that spot. he was just standing there and looking at me, gesturing to let me sit at that spot.

today we were walking up the stairs, like we were both just going up the stairs, and he was infront of me, and kept on looking back at me. o_x

i don't even know anymore... it's so weird that he ALWAYS looks at me, but there are times when it doesn't seem like he notices me.

omg i sound like some little girl crushing on a guy eeek help please >< why is he always staring at me? i mean... i don't really think he has a crush on me or anything. i saw on his facebook and some people were saying congrats on getting a gf (but that was in may). X(

drinksmokefuck
post Jul 22 2009, 11:31 PM
Post #2

Member No: 733,315

wow, what a stalker you are

gojira
post Jul 22 2009, 11:33 PM
Post #3

◕ ◡ ◕

Group: Official Member
Member No: 416,697

is there a cute guy in your pants right now

sixfive
post Jul 22 2009, 11:38 PM
Post #4

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 653,768

QUOTE(gojira @ Jul 22 2009, 11:33 PM) *
is there a cute guy in your pants right now

AimeeLynn
post Jul 22 2009, 11:55 PM
Post #5

here, here, and here

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 206,103

He is probably staring at you because you keep staring at him.
You kind of sound like a girl that pays attention to tiny details. Guys don't as much as you think they would.

Sounds like a magical moment to you but in reality it's not.
Get some guts and talk to him.

Since he has a girlfriend, just try to be friends with him or even just forget about it. It's a crush. Move on.

iExquisite
post Jul 23 2009, 05:30 PM
Post #6

TooMuch Swagg

Member No: 645,693

QUOTE(AgreetoDisagree @ Jul 23 2009, 12:55 AM) *
He is probably staring at you because you keep staring at him.
You kind of sound like a girl that pays attention to tiny details. Guys don't as much as you think they would.

Sounds like a magical moment to you but in reality it's not.
Get some guts and talk to him.

Since he has a girlfriend, just try to be friends with him or even just forget about it. It's a crush. Move on.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: