Reply to this topicStart new topic
stripclubs, what do u think?
hulagurlie413
post Dec 9 2005, 12:05 AM
Post #1

hulagurlie413

Group: Member
Member No: 259,963

just wondering what other people's thoughts are on this subject, but would u let your boyfriend/girlfriend go to a stripclub and not be worried about what may/may not happen? do ya get my drift?

i'm sorry, but i personally would not trust my bf if he went because i have trust issues with guys since i've been hurt pretty badly in the past. i can't help it. i'd just keep thinking about "did something happen that i should know about?" "did he cheat?". i'm sorry if you don't agree with me, but i'm just basing all this from my past relationships. at least i am being honest though. no worries, i won't bash on any of you guys for your responses. _smile.gif

i just want some opinions.

happy holidays all! biggrin.gif

<3

Chii
post Dec 9 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #2

dakishimetainoni...

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 75,318

i've never been to one but i personally would love to see what it's like...

in the back of my mind or somewhere in there, i fantasize about being a stripper...not in a sleazy bar, but in an expensive, classy stripclub thumbsup.gif

i wouldn't care too much if my boyfriend (if i had one... cry.gif ) went to a stripclub, sure i get insanely jealous at times but hey, as long as he comes home to me and only me, it's all good.

teeners4
post Dec 9 2005, 01:45 AM
Post #3

Member No: 36,491

haha i wouldnt mind.
as long as it isnt awkward and we can tell each other what happened.

hulagurlie413
post Dec 9 2005, 01:57 AM
Post #4

hulagurlie413

QUOTE(Chii @ Dec 9 2005, 2:38 AM)

in the back of my mind or somewhere in there, i fantasize about being a stripper...not in a sleazy bar, but in an expensive, classy stripclub  thumbsup.gif

i wouldn't care too much if my boyfriend (if i had one... cry.gif ) went to a stripclub, sure i get insanely jealous at times but hey, as long as he comes home to me and only me, it's all good.

i understand where you're coming from. no worries. it's just my bf can get turned on pretty easily and that worries me cuz usually strippers are like hot and skinny chicks, right? most of them, at least. what if they like give him a lapdance and such and he like totally loves it and idk something happens (unplanned), but it happens.

i don't feel like waking up one morning and getting a call from him saying that he accidently knocked up a stripper because he (might have) drank too much and things got a little too far; not necessarily @ the stripclub itself, but say her shift was done and something happened @ her place or wherever else besides her workplace.

i know for a fact that if he went sometime with his buddies, he would not tell me because he knows how i'd react to it. trust me, i've had to deal with him lying to me about stuff and yeah i always find out. he's not a very good liar.

_sarcastic_
post Dec 9 2005, 06:38 AM
Post #5

<3

Member No: 64,493

i don't think i can handle my bf going to a strip club. yeah of course i do trust him, but knowing him, he's in love with girls. and never tells me most of the things going on in his life and he lies

ceara cecilyrose
post Dec 9 2005, 07:20 AM
Post #6

Oh the insanity!

Member No: 296,302

Its a strip club. Who cares? Its only naked chicks.
Usually I don't think anything more happens with them. Strippers aren't always prostitutes you know! And even if they were, that would be your boyfriend seeking them out and paying them.
They don't generally hook up with customers. They get sooo many drunk guys staring at them that I think it would lose its appeal.

I don't think that my boyfriend would tend to go to strippers anyways - him and place with loud noise? Away from home? Travelling? Just wouldn't happen. He's got a chronic pain disorder and I know for a fact that even if he did go to a strip club, he'd be feeling way too shitty during/afterwards to even HAVE a sex drive, let alone get up to anything. And he hates the objectification of women.

Me on the other hand... Well, I'd happily go see male strippers and intend to :) With my mum and some of our friends.
And I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would be cool with it. And if he wasn't, I probably wouldn't go.

*mipadi*
post Dec 9 2005, 10:13 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(hulagurlie413 @ Dec 9 2005, 1:57 AM)
i understand where you're coming from. no worries. it's just my bf can get turned on pretty easily and that worries me cuz usually strippers are like hot and skinny chicks, right? most of them, at least. what if they like give him a lapdance and such and he like totally loves it and idk something happens (unplanned), but it happens.

i don't feel like waking up one morning and getting a call from him saying that he accidently knocked up a stripper because he (might have) drank too much and things got a little too far; not necessarily @ the stripclub itself, but say her shift was done and something happened @ her place or wherever else besides her workplace.

i know for a fact that if he went sometime with his buddies, he would not tell me because he knows how i'd react to it. trust me, i've had to deal with him lying to me about stuff and yeah i always find out. he's not a very good liar.

Strippers often aren't allowed to have contact with their patrons.

NgocQuyen
post Dec 9 2005, 10:13 AM
Post #8

c[:

Member No: 2,876

well, if he dont go and do something something with someone then i wouldnt mind..haha and plus, if i tell him he can there's a possibility he wouldnt want to anymore because he doesnt have that "devious"(SP) thought anymore...you know what i'm saying? hahaha rolleyes.gif

topsyturvy
post Dec 9 2005, 10:18 AM
Post #9

naïvety

Group: Human
Member No: 488

QUOTE(_sarcastic_ @ Dec 9 2005, 6:38 PM)
i don't think i can handle my bf going to a strip club. yeah of course i do trust him, but knowing him, he's in love with girls.  and never tells me most of the things going on in his life and he lies

^ agreed 100%

I just can't trust my guys with nearly naked girls. It brings my self confidence down to -10.

xheartbroken_chi...
post Dec 9 2005, 10:22 AM
Post #10

Member No: 200,365

I would deff. not let my boyfriend go there.
I trust him and everything but no.

mzbbc
post Dec 9 2005, 12:17 PM
Post #11

you`re undeniable

Member No: 283,828

QUOTE(Chii @ Dec 9 2005, 2:38 AM)

what chii said. rolleyes.gif

mouse_3k
post Dec 9 2005, 01:01 PM
Post #12

Blasian, Asian, INVASION!

Group: Official Member
Member No: 16,769

he can go, i just better go with him. as long as Im there to watch him, then its fine. I may curse him out and get into the jealousy mode if he looks at another girl so idk

uLoVeMikeRoch
post Dec 9 2005, 02:50 PM
Post #13

Wow, i dont know whats going on...

Member No: 10,977

QUOTE(ceara cecilyrose @ Dec 9 2005, 7:20 AM)
Me on the other hand... Well, I'd happily go see male strippers and intend to :) With my mum and some of our friends.

YOUR MOM! You would go with your mom to a stripclub?

hulagurlie413
post Dec 9 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #14

hulagurlie413

QUOTE(K!$$ @ Dec 9 2005, 11:18 AM)
^ agreed 100%

I just can't trust my guys with nearly naked girls.  It brings my self confidence down to -10.

amen to you. i so agree.

Paradox of Life
post Dec 9 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #15

My name's Katt. Nice to meet you!

Member No: 93,674

QUOTE(K!$$ @ Dec 9 2005, 9:18 AM)
^ agreed 100%

I just can't trust my guys with nearly naked girls.  It brings my self confidence down to -10.

^Agreed. wacko.gif I would never even date someone interested in that kind of trash. It makes me feel like I'm not enough, so he has to go to some strip club to feel satisfied.

hulagurlie413
post Dec 9 2005, 08:55 PM
Post #16

hulagurlie413

QUOTE(Paradox of Life @ Dec 9 2005, 8:34 PM)
^Agreed. wacko.gif I would never even date someone interested in that kind of trash. It makes me feel like I'm not enough, so he has to go to some strip club to feel satisfied.

oh em gee! that is EXACTLY how i feel. sorry, i sound like a crazy person. haha, but yeah i mean no one understands, but that's how i feel...like i'm not good enough so the guy has to go somewhere to see other (possibly fake) girls to make themselves feel better.

how do u know something isn't going to happen for sure? i mean there are people out there in the world who are dating or have dated strippers before. how do u think they met (besides through friends)? it is possible...

i trust my guy, but it's a NO-NO or i'll go and stare at other guys' "goodies"! mad.gif

misoshiru
post Dec 10 2005, 03:49 AM
Post #17

yan lin♥

Member No: 13,627

QUOTE(Chii @ Dec 9 2005, 2:38 PM)

in the back of my mind or somewhere in there, i fantasize about being a stripper...not in a sleazy bar, but in an expensive, classy stripclub  thumbsup.gif

definately. well, i think if i had a boyfriend, and we'd been going out for a while and trusted each other, i think i'd be okay with him going to one of the classy, expensive stripclubs. not a sleazy one mind you. ohwell, i guess i'll know how i really feel if that ever comes up in the future. tongue.gif

Tribal J_Rome
post Dec 10 2005, 04:16 AM
Post #18

wut wut in the butt?

Group: Human
Member No: 227,723

QUOTE(mouse_3k @ Dec 9 2005, 11:01 AM)
he can go, i just better go with him. as long as Im there to watch him, then its fine. I may curse him out and get into the jealousy mode if he looks at another girl so idk

err.......that's what he's gonna be doin the whole time if we went......staring at the strippers lol. its a damn stripclub!

QUOTE(uLoVeMikeRoch @ Dec 9 2005, 12:50 PM)
YOUR MOM! You would go with your mom to a stripclub?

i was thinking the same thing.....

my friend went to the stripclub with his gf. the only problem she had was that he got several lapdances from the SAME chick. other than that things were ok, but they almost broke up over that one reason itself lol.

fameONE
post Dec 10 2005, 10:39 AM
Post #19

^_^

Member No: 91,466

Its really not that big of a deal. I've been a stones throw away from working at Hardbodies, but changed my mind. Thats another story, though.

The problem isn't your significant other going to a strip club, its them going to a strip club instead of being with you. If a guy is out having a good time with his boys, then its really not a big deal, but if he decides to waste $10 per table dance and tip a sweaty broad just to get boobs in his face instead of going home to some lovin', then there's a problem.

*Programmer*
post Dec 10 2005, 10:43 AM
Post #20

no big deal....strip club areas are a source of entertainment....i think the main reason people....."girls in general" don't like it is because they think it's exploitation for money.....

fameONE
post Dec 10 2005, 10:48 AM
Post #21

^_^

Member No: 91,466

QUOTE(Programmer @ Dec 10 2005, 9:43 AM)
no big deal....strip club areas are a source of entertainment....i think the main reason people....."girls in general" don't like it is because they think it's exploitation for money.....

Then they change their minds when they get up on stage and make a grand in one night.

*Programmer*
post Dec 10 2005, 10:53 AM
Post #22

QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Dec 10 2005, 10:48 AM)
Then they change their minds when they get up on stage and make a grand in one night.

i hear that....every view point/prospective changes when the money starts coming their way...laugh.gif whistling.gif

silver-rain
post Dec 10 2005, 12:03 PM
Post #23

hi. call me linda.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 3,475

QUOTE(Paradox of Life @ Dec 9 2005, 7:34 PM)

Yeah, I agree with that. He's not satisfied with me so he has to go find other girls to make him happy...
QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Dec 10 2005, 10:39 AM)
The problem isn't your significant other going to a strip club, its them going to a strip club instead of being with you. If a guy is out having a good time with his boys, then its really not a big deal, but if he decides to waste $10 per table dance and tip a sweaty broad just to get boobs in his face instead of going home to some lovin', then there's a problem.

I agree with that too.

hulagurlie413
post Dec 11 2005, 05:24 PM
Post #24

hulagurlie413

QUOTE(Programmer @ Dec 10 2005, 11:43 AM)

i don't like it because i don't want any hoe to go and steal my man with her trashy ways. stubborn.gif

if that really did happen, i'd literally go kick her ass (when she gets off work). i'm not afraid to fight for what's mine. boxing.gif

*liquidize*
post Dec 11 2005, 06:37 PM
Post #25

what you dont know doesn't hurt you.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: