Reply to this topicStart new topic
50 Things Girls should Know about Guys, i found this interesting
timeflies51
post Jun 3 2005, 06:52 PM
Post #1

portami via

Group: Member
Member No: 132,187

One of my friends sent this to me, and I posted it on my xanga. The guys that saw it said that most of them are very true.

50 Things Girls should Know about Guys:

1. Guys hate sluts.

2. "Hey, are you busy?" or "Are you doing something?" - two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.

3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.

5. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.

7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.

8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.

9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.

10. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.

11. Guys get jealous easily.

12. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think.

13. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never
mind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.

14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.

15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.

16. Girls are guys' weaknesses.

17. Guys are very open about themselves.

18. It's good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don't let him wait too long.

19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.

20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.

21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.

23. Guys will brag about anything.

24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you.

25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.

26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if 1 guy's confused, then we're all confused.

27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.

28. Try to be as straightforward as possible.

29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be mature and grown up.

30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.

31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.

32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.

33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.

34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.

35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.

36. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."

37. Guys don't really have final decisions.

38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.

39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.

40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.

41. Guys like femininity not feebleness.

42. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.

43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.

44. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.

45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.

46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.

47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.

48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.

49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.

50. No guy can handle all his problems by his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it.

osidepinay33
post Jun 3 2005, 06:59 PM
Post #2

The lost and trying to be found..

Member No: 3,073

aww that is oo s0o0 cute!

kill me please
post Jun 3 2005, 07:30 PM
Post #3

im addicted to my car<3

Member No: 92,236

wow that actually seemed kinda true. not that i'd know since im not a guy. hmm maybe i should ask lol.

beautifuls0ul_x3
post Jun 3 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #4

Member No: 143,525

wow i guess i didn't know everything about guys then, well at least now i know...lol thnx!

aera
post Jun 3 2005, 09:00 PM
Post #5

*scribble scribble*

Member No: 119,610

26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if 1 guy's confused, then we're all confused.

haha
this is funny
i like it ^_^

Hiphop d[-_-]b
post Jun 3 2005, 09:16 PM
Post #6

Bay Area YadadaDiiiig.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 103,202

that one sucks lol. i punch really really really hard and pracitcally all the guys i kno, know that. lol im f**ked xD hehe, buh` this is really good list. ive seen it before. thanks for posting [:

__PASS10NAT3
post Jun 3 2005, 09:19 PM
Post #7

atleast pretend to care?

Member No: 104,176

mm. interesting~ lol.

blah1234567
post Jun 3 2005, 10:21 PM
Post #8

<3

Member No: 74,326

WOW! thanks! i learned alot from that!:)

xMiZziexKiMx
post Jun 3 2005, 11:25 PM
Post #9

hmm??

Member No: 147,424

QUOTE(Evil_One1 @ Jun 3 2005, 7:52 PM)
1. Guys hate sluts.

i thought guys like sluts bc a lot of guys at my school date sluts blink.gif anyways thanks for posting this up it really helps!

EmmalieV
post Jun 3 2005, 11:36 PM
Post #10

insanitys contagious.

Member No: 99,707

=) love that one-

dreamerOi
post Jun 3 2005, 11:48 PM
Post #11

aiko Nakamura at your service

Member No: 18,144

hahah very true laugh.gif

MeggiexLovesxYou
post Jun 3 2005, 11:51 PM
Post #12

Member No: 75,640

19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.

that what happened to me biggrin.gif my best friends boyfriend started to like me it was funny at first untill me best friend found out pinch.gif

alot of those are soo true

angelrevelation
post Jun 4 2005, 12:04 AM
Post #13

You can't keep running from what you're trying to find.

Member No: 54,096

aww thats so funny! and it seems very true... happy.gif i'll think about those... guys dont REALLY talk more about girls then we talk about guys do they?

ItzOnlySydney
post Jun 4 2005, 12:06 AM
Post #14

deleted

Member No: 92,276

i don't think 34 is true ermm.gif

darksandz93
post Jun 4 2005, 12:53 AM
Post #15

Member No: 120,371

a lot of those r true

lorraine_iyan
post Jun 4 2005, 01:24 AM
Post #16

Member No: 140,211

lol whu a funny list~~haa~guys aways fink dat dey a the best!!....haa~they never say they did sth wrong!!!!it is a gr8 list for girls to show it to them n' tell them"COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH!!!!”haaaa~~

bonluvdan
post Jun 4 2005, 01:33 AM
Post #17

Member No: 104,345

oh, i got this kind of things in chinese version long time ago. but it's quite different from that in english.

very funny.

i can break
post Jun 4 2005, 01:59 AM
Post #18

yeah, whatever....

Member No: 126,628

That explains a lot...

kellee91
post Jun 4 2005, 03:26 AM
Post #19

Member No: 129,825

i thyink most of that is soooo true......
but i wouldnt know, i'm not a guy.

*nightmare4taki*
post Jun 4 2005, 03:45 AM
Post #20

A lot of these were strangely true but I feel as though these are the ones that apply to me most of all.

2. "Hey, are you busy?" or "Are you doing something?" - two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.
6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.
7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.
8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
10. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
16. Girls are guys' weaknesses.
30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.
33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.
34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.
46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.

#49 would never happen for me. I would however give up one of my Vestigial organs, maybe an appendix, just to know what girls are thinking.

lghtrfld64
post Jun 4 2005, 03:00 PM
Post #21

feed me

Member No: 25,722

oh i loved that! im bookmarking this and emailing it to friends! laugh.gif

THiS__CHiCK
post Jun 4 2005, 03:47 PM
Post #22

Member No: 148,214

awesome. ahha cute

hott_n_luvin_it
post Jun 4 2005, 05:17 PM
Post #23

life's a ***** and so am i. the world owes me so **** u...

Member No: 148,448

either that or he's a p**** -lol- tongue.gif

hott_n_luvin_it
post Jun 4 2005, 05:20 PM
Post #24

life's a ***** and so am i. the world owes me so **** u...

Member No: 148,448

51. if a guy has trouble admiting he loves you, he totally means it. he might think it's embarrassing. but deep down he's bursting to tell those true words.

b0st0ngrl
post Jun 4 2005, 05:31 PM
Post #25

No Day But Today.

Member No: 99,184

That was cute :D

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: