2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Annoyingly unrealistic things people do in movies?
*futura*
post Jul 22 2010, 05:28 PM
Post #26

QUOTE(slipper @ Jul 21 2010, 04:20 AM) *
^ lmfao x 2!!

kinda off topic, but i hate when someone playing dead sucks at hiding that they're breathing. i always try and catch their stomach moving from breathing, or an eyelash flicker.

Ugh yes, also when their eyes move too and it's so obvious.

QUOTE(kryogenix @ Jul 22 2010, 11:48 AM) *
See this is the shit I'm talking about.

There's a movie with with a guy from outer space with super strength, ability to fly, heat vision running around with a cape and underwear on the outside. And you're cool with that. But when someone THROWS A GUN, you go ZOMG UNREALISTIC!!!!11111one

Ironically, throwing stuff at your enemies is based on real life...

Yeah, I know it's from Saving Private Ryan, but it's nice to have a visual in different context, and people actually threw shit at their enemies in wars.

http://www.historynet.com/korean-war-first...ktong-bulge.htm
And I'm not just calling you out personally or anything, everyone does it. It's just lulzy to me that people can suspend their belief for ridiculous shit like space aliens and mutants, but for things like say, a nerdy guy gets the hot chick, people say THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!

lol I know, I wasn't referring to the fact that him throwing the gun was unrealistic (because hell, if I ran out of bullets I'd throw the gun too), I was just pointing out that Superman ducked. I don't understand why they felt the need to have him duck after just receiving 30 bullets to the chest.

I get that being an alien wearing underwear and all that is unrealistic altogether too haha

sixfive
post Jul 22 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #27

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 653,768

insult duh

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: