Closed TopicStart new topic
Moderator Preview
sixfive
post May 15 2010, 07:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 653,768

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen of the forum:

As you all may or may not know, a certain moderator (Most likely the one y'all call 'Beenly' with the outrageous username of 'Cum') put me on moderator preview most likely due to their wallows and insecurities. They most likely felt that I was picking on them and felt the best way to deal with things was to put me on preview. Well, as you all may or may not know, part of putting someone on preview is that they're required by the cB Constitution to go through and check the posts / approve or deny them. Well, I've been making mostly quality posts, some have been mean and probably don't need to be approved, but regardless of that this mod who chose this 'punishment' has not held up their end of the bargain.

Sincerely yours,

The kind, the majestic... Steven.

creole
post May 16 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #2

Member No: 676,364

Most likely the one y'all call 'Beenly' with the outrageous username of 'Cum

Not really outrageous compared to other names on here, but it is random. I guess people aren't use to stuff that are uncanny. And don't even start with the "oh you're 15, too f*cking young to even think about that", well where have most of the older and wiser people have been hiding? Our generation and probably the next accelerates much faster with information given to them, so I don't find it "not normal" for a 15 year old to know the word, say the word, and even use the word "Cum".

put me on moderator preview most likely due to their wallows and insecurities

Wallows and insecurities? Wrong. I'm proud of who I am as of now. I don't wake up in the morning and regret my physical features. How I consume my meals are most likely not healthy, but it's my choice to make the change. I don't need someone like you or a bunch of followers to hound on me or even have the nerve to gather a judgment or false persona of me and then go ahead and critique about someone. What gives you the right to criticize, ridicule, de-moral someone that you even haven't seen outside of the internet? Are you some type of god's perfect creation and have the power to exercise provocative, verbal abusing, pure nonsense words without acknowledging the other person's feeling, situation, view, etc?

They most likely felt that I was picking on them and felt the best way to deal with things was to put me on preview

The best way was to put you on preview. But the reason wasn't just about me. Do you even know how many people you bash on? Some people you bash on because of who they are, which definitely doesn't give you a damn right to even talk, because you're not the best thing out there. Some people you bash even though they never bother you or intend on bothering you ever. Why must you have the godsend feeling to pursue even more bashing? When I'm making moderation actions, it is something that I'm doing not just for myself. The whole point of moderation of a forum is to provide balance and keep things in order for the community. I'm sure many of cB's members wanted you to be mod previewed long ago. I'm just the mod to have the balls to step up and do something.

Well, I've been making mostly quality posts, some have been mean and probably don't need to be approved

I have to admit that some of your posts are worth seeing, pondering, and even agreeing on, but that still doesn't mean you have a free ticket to go on the express bashing train. You're not the only one that's on that train, because a quite handful of our members like to join also. You're not the only one that bashes, but your posts have consecutive bashing, which most of them target on the same people. Can't you see that no one likes getting bashed? Tell me, what do you PERSONALLY gain from bashing someone..say like me? Do you feel a whole rush of proud and good morals when you tell me that I'm a fatass f****t that needs to go kill himself?

but regardless of that this mod who chose this 'punishment' has not held up their end of the bargain.

I'm sorry, but what bargain are you looking for? To be honest, I find it quite hard enough to even look at your posts, even if I have you on my ignore list. Your bashing made me have a extreme paranoia to what you might say next. I'm not safe, and probably a reasonable population of cB is not safe with your repulsive bashing.

Sincerely yours,

The kind, the majestic... Steven.

Hah, don't make me laugh.

Yeah, that's pretty kind and majestic of you.

/edit;
i also hate being personified that i'm much worse now that i "changed". the only reason why i'm "different" was i just let people's bashings hit me and just be happy with what they said. i learned not to do that, because it's only a green light for them to keep on continuing what they do best. you guys probably thought i was "innocent or adorable", but then you guys instantly switch into negative paradigms when you see me stand up for myself.

brooklyneast05
post May 16 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #3

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

i say the same thing i said backstage. it's pointless and it's not consistent. steven got put on mod preview not becasue he bashed, but because he bashed you and cristy and yall are mods. you guys have never put him on mod preview when he bashed tomatos or anyone else who isn't a mod.

i don't favor steven. i think steven is a complete douche when he bashes. i don't think it's funny. i think it's old and played out. i think he's a million times better when he's posting normal. when he's doing that, he's by far one of the better posters here.

like i said back there, i disagree with mod preview first and foremost because he does post regular posts. i want his posts in my topics because i want activity in my topics. if you guys wanna put him on mod preview, that's fine, but don't put him on mod preview and punish my topics all day by not making his stuff visible. it does more harm than good imo. i'm trying to get you guys some activity by making some kind of topics so people can reply.

creole
post May 16 2010, 09:08 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ May 16 2010, 06:01 PM) *
you guys have never put him on mod preview when he bashed tomatos or anyone else who isn't a mod.

like i said in backstage i couldn't mod preview him because his bashings are mostly out of the resource center, except for when he bashes subliminal (and steven bashes every topic that subliminal posts in) but he rarely gets on.

if you guys wanna put him on mod preview, that's fine, but don't put him on mod preview and punish my topics all day by not making his stuff visible. it does more harm than good imo. i'm trying to get you guys some activity by making some kind of topics so people can reply.

i have no grudge on steven's normal posts. i actually like his normal, level-headed posts. yeah cB really needs the activity and you really are a big contribute to bringing back the energy. it's just not a positive chance that the topics you make doesn't mean he won't bash on an interesting topic he likes.

none345678
post May 16 2010, 09:12 PM
Post #5

Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll

Group: People Staff
Member No: 596,480

Agreed with JC. Sept I do think Steven is funny and doesn't afraid of anything.

Should he be punished for bashing you guys? Yeah, you guys have the right to not be bashed but you guys should have done something about him bashing others too. (and gathering from what JC said you didn't)

brooklyneast05
post May 16 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #6

I'm Jc

i don't think he needs to be on mod preview for doing the same thing he always does. if you guys didn't get together and decide to do it then, then i don't know why now.

i think you're completely overreacting if you think that people on this forum aren't "safe" because of steven's posts.

i don't know what your last sentence means, but i want all steven's non bashing posts that have been made in my topics to be visible. if you put him on mod preview, you have to do your job and accept the posts. that's the catch. it's not like you put someone on mod preview and then ignore everything.

creole
post May 16 2010, 09:16 PM
Post #7

i guess i'll take the blame for not doing any quicker actions or telling other mods, even though i am limited to do mod stuff in certain places. i just hit the trigger when i knew i had the chance to.

/edit;
i'll do my job. there's probably a guide here that explains mod preview, but i wasn't given the information and the process of it until i saw the brief description of it. i just feel that even if he was never put on mod preview, he would still resort to his former bashing self.

brooklyneast05
post May 16 2010, 09:18 PM
Post #8

I'm Jc

if we had a lot of mods here full time it would be different (mainly people staff)...but we don't, which is why i don't think mod preview is even that beneficial at this point

creole
post May 16 2010, 09:23 PM
Post #9

oh the last sentence was just about.. things people pointed about me in other topics.

heyo-captain-jac...
post May 16 2010, 10:11 PM
Post #10

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Group: Official Member
Member No: 602,927

I'm on Steven's side here. Not because I think his bashing is justified, but because I don't see the fairness in putting him on mod preview for bashing mods, when he (and me, along with countless other members of this forum) get off with a slap on the wrist for bashing regular members.

tokyo-rose
post May 16 2010, 10:59 PM
Post #11

♡♡♡♡♡

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

QUOTE(serotonin @ May 15 2010, 08:13 AM) *
Well, I've been making mostly quality posts, some have been mean and probably don't need to be approved, but regardless of that this mod who chose this 'punishment' has not held up their end of the bargain.

Beenly is a Design Staff member and therefore can't approve posts made in the Community Center, which he probably didn't realize before putting you on mod preview. But I have been approving most of your posts whenever I see them queued in the topics you've posted in.

synapse
post May 17 2010, 12:17 AM
Post #12

Live long and prosper.

Member No: 514,926

Mod preview is pointless.

Tung
post May 17 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #13

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Member No: 65,593

loool.gif loool.gif loool.gif

tokyo-rose
post May 17 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #14

♡♡♡♡♡

QUOTE(synapse @ May 17 2010, 01:17 AM) *
Mod preview is pointless.

Elaboration?

sixfive
post May 17 2010, 07:06 AM
Post #15

Hey Korea, I made 40+ posts of legitimacy that night I was put on preview. I probably put 5-10 bashing posts in there too. I saw about 5-6 approved. Bullshit you're approving things.

sixfive
post May 17 2010, 08:36 AM
Post #16

QUOTE(Cum @ May 16 2010, 08:34 PM) *
/edit;
i also hate being personified that i'm much worse now that i "changed". the only reason why i'm "different" was i just let people's bashings hit me and just be happy with what they said. i learned not to do that, because it's only a green light for them to keep on continuing what they do best. you guys probably thought i was "innocent or adorable", but then you guys instantly switch into negative paradigms when you see me stand up for myself.

Ohhhhhhh also I bashed you both ways (not like CJ) you naive HOMO. If other people started bashing you it was because you started acting like a BIG FAT jerk. You would always talk about wanting other dude's DICKs in your "old self." Your new ALWAYS GETS REJECTED self which includes "standing up for yourself" was you acting like a negative ***hole. See I'm always an ***hole so it's normal, but for you everyone knows that you're just trying to be a jerk so people won't bully you when in reality most people didn't bully you, you just got upset because I was always picking on you for your flamboyancy and pursuit of things not to be pursued.

tokyo-rose
post May 17 2010, 09:39 AM
Post #17

♡♡♡♡♡

QUOTE(serotonin @ May 17 2010, 08:06 AM) *
Hey Korea, I made 40+ posts of legitimacy that night I was put on preview. I probably put 5-10 bashing posts in there too. I saw about 5-6 approved. Bullshit you're approving things.

I was packing to move back home from Thursday the 13th until 5 in the morning on Saturday, so please excuse that I couldn't be on CB then.

sixfive
post May 17 2010, 09:46 AM
Post #18

QUOTE(tokyo-rose @ May 17 2010, 09:39 AM) *
I was packing to move back home from Thursday the 13th until 5 in the morning on Saturday, so please excuse that I couldn't be on CB then.

QUOTE(tokyo-rose @ May 16 2010, 10:59 PM) *
Beenly is a Design Staff member and therefore can't approve posts made in the Community Center, which he probably didn't realize before putting you on mod preview. But I have been approving most of your posts whenever I see them queued in the topics you've posted in.

Don't say you've been approving most if you haven't ^_^ I know it tells you when a topic has a post to be viewed in too amiga.

That is all

Cheers!

tokyo-rose
post May 17 2010, 09:49 AM
Post #19

♡♡♡♡♡

QUOTE(serotonin @ May 17 2010, 10:46 AM) *
Don't say you've been approving most if you haven't ^_^ I know it tells you when a topic has a post to be viewed in too amiga.

That is all

Cheers!

That was before I had time to check all your posts from the weekend; I only approved most of the ones from the 14th and 15th on the 16th.

creole
post May 17 2010, 10:23 AM
Post #20

QUOTE(serotonin @ May 17 2010, 05:36 AM) *
Ohhhhhhh also I bashed you both ways (not like CJ) you naive HOMO. If other people started bashing you it was because you started acting like a BIG FAT jerk. You would always talk about wanting other dude's DICKs in your "old self." Your new ALWAYS GETS REJECTED self which includes "standing up for yourself" was you acting like a negative ***hole. See I'm always an ***hole so it's normal, but for you everyone knows that you're just trying to be a jerk so people won't bully you when in reality most people didn't bully you, you just got upset because I was always picking on you for your flamboyancy and pursuit of things not to be pursued.

Loved how you emphasize on the things you use to make me feel bad. Tell me, Steven.. when have I been a jerk to someone on this forum? The only time I may have seem like a jerk was when people bash me or julia's lame remarks on my friends in the hottest friend section.

sixfive
post May 17 2010, 10:59 AM
Post #21

QUOTE(Cum @ May 17 2010, 10:23 AM) *
Loved how you emphasize on the things you use to make me feel bad. Tell me, Steven.. when have I been a jerk to someone on this forum? The only time I may have seem like a jerk was when people bash me or julia's lame remarks on my friends in the hottest friend section.

Acting pretty mature, I See. Notice how I took emphasis away from things that don't describe you? Note: Just a response to your noting of my emphasis of things that I "use to make you feel bad." I didn't use them to make you feel bad, I use them to accurately describe you. Anyways, I don't bash you based on what you say to me. I bash you because I don't like you or your flamboyancy which you push upon others.

tokyo-rose
post May 17 2010, 11:59 AM
Post #22

♡♡♡♡♡

I just took you off moderator preview. Behave well while I'm on semi-hiatus from CB, please. :)

sixfive
post May 17 2010, 12:38 PM
Post #23

probably no different than normal tbh

creole
post May 17 2010, 05:51 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(serotonin @ May 17 2010, 07:59 AM) *
Acting pretty mature, I See. Notice how I took emphasis away from things that don't describe you? Note: Just a response to your noting of my emphasis of things that I "use to make you feel bad." I didn't use them to make you feel bad, I use them to accurately describe you. Anyways, I don't bash you based on what you say to me. I bash you because I don't like you or your flamboyancy which you push upon others.

Okay. Your description of me is dead wrong and no where near accurate. I don't know what you mean by my flamboyancy, but it's probably a negative derogatory to another of your homophobic taunts.

none345678
post May 17 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #25

Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll

Group: People Staff
Member No: 596,480

QUOTE(Cum @ May 17 2010, 05:51 PM) *
Okay. Your description of me is dead wrong and no where near accurate. I don't know what you mean by my flamboyancy, but it's probably a negative derogatory to another of your homophobic taunts.

He is referring to your "OMG GIVE ME DICK" attitude. A lot of people don't like that. We get it, your gay.

Think of the other gay/bi members here. Every post they make isn't about dick/vag unless it's relevant to the topic. A good majority of yours are.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: