King-James
post Feb 26 2009, 11:32 PM
Post #30

Kryo West

Group: Duplicate
Member No: 716,540

get real, he has not behaved 6 months
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=215786

Y-A-K-A\\\'s posts before he was rebanned. i have never EVER seen him behave for 6 months.

Boo hoo, that happened in January. 5 months then. Besides, where did I break any rules? The only thing I did differently than NoSex was disagree with you.

i don\\\'t know. i just don\\\'t see the debate for him to come back, other than the fact he\\\'s your friend. if you step back and look at it objectively though, anyone who has done the shit he has would be banned. i duno, but either way i don\\\'t think threatening staff more is going to help the case.

edit:
yes agreed, but bashing is still a choice you make. i make the choice not to. if someone else can\\\'t control themselves and break the rules, that\\\'s their own fault.

The fact of the matter is that I would not have done what I had done if the mods weren\\\'t complete tools.

Threatening staff isn\\\'t going to help the cause, but if you guys are giving me a hard time, you deserve a hard time back.

I don\\\'t get why it\\\'s wrong to bash. Why can you compliment someone, but you can\\\'t insult them?

How about when the mods break the rules? How about when they unfairly ban people, and the only way for that person to communicate is to break rules? You guys singled me out and backed me into a corner, how else could I have responded?

None of you ever stopped and bothered to listen to my side of the story. The same shit happened when I was giving Suzette shit for what she and the staff were doing. Few if any of you acknowledged that I was right and you were wrong.

I\\\'m trying to highlight the big issue here: there is absolutely no accountability for staff when they abuse their powers. When Thomas did something stupid, it took a lot of noise to get something to happen, and all that happened was what, a demotion for one month? What a joke!

I\\\'m not saying that Kryo isn\\\'t a cool guy or that he\\\'s incapable of being civil. I\\\'ve seen some good posts from him. However, I\\\'ve seen a ton of bullshit (sorry) as well. It\\\'s not as if he was banned for spamming (like prince) or banned for even one particular offense.

Seriously, you guys should have seen that queue when it was spammed. I mean, damn. lol He never apologized either. In fact, he justified his behavior based on an odd argument with Kristina and Dee\\\'s warning (or something like that).

I don\\\'t know. I like and try to be fair but sometimes it gets to the point when things are pushed too far, and too often.

I\\\'m with JC on this, sorry guys.

You liar. I apologized, and offered to forgive you guys. I even said I would f*cking clean that shit up either by a script, or doing it manually. You guys were the stone cold jerks.

EVERY SINGLE TIME there was a problem between me and the staff, I was the one who reached out and tried to make peace. Every single time I swallowed my pride and delivered the olive branch. But you guys just can\\\'t get past your egos.

He comes around and posts on accounts, and he still\\\'s still the same Kryo. I don\\\'t understand why people want us to let him come back when he\\\'s already here. If you take a few seconds to look at the shit he\\\'s done you\\\'d realize he\\\'s banned for a good reason. He\\\'s spammed the tutorials and staff had to go through one by one and remove the submissions. Yet people were complaining that DS wasn\\\'t doing enough.

How can you say that when you keep duping my accounts so that I can\'t post?

And don\'t lie. You know you guys did not delete those submissions one by one.

I\'ll respond again later. I just can\'t believe you guys would lie about this stuff...

brooklyneast05
post Feb 26 2009, 11:38 PM
Post #31

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

i mean i can just flat out say i don't understand you. i do not think i'm a really unfair person and have some vedetta against you. like i said, in cbc, you're a nice guy and are enjoyable. which is why i don't understand why it's different whenever you get here. i just really really really don't understand some of your reactions to things around here.

i duno. if you would pm me or something, i would listen to your side. at this point though i just don't get it. your history and problems here run so far past the amount of time i've been here, that i don't even understand how all your problems with people started.

King-James
post Feb 26 2009, 11:40 PM
Post #32

Kryo West

[redacted] I talked to JC, let him explain.

brooklyneast05
post Feb 26 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #33

I'm Jc

i don't remember when you've ever apologized to me for sending reports? you did in a thread?

King-James
post Feb 26 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #34

Kryo West

I talked to all of you in CBC. I explained that I was sorry you guys were getting the reports. Later on, I even switched to simply PMing the staff that I did have shit with to prevent you guys from having your inboxes filled.

King-James
post Feb 27 2009, 12:47 AM
Post #35

Kryo West

What did you want me to do? How else could I have gotten you guys to realize I wasn\\\\\\\'t kidding?

You went out of your way to give me crap, so I did the same back to you guys.

I really can\\\\\\\'t see how you guys can think that you did absolutely nothing wrong here. You don\\\'t think you handled this poorly? Not even a little bit? Are you guys that stuck up?

I\'ve already forgiven all of you guys. But if you don\'t forgive me, I\'ll take it back. There will be blood. No Mercy Part 2: Electric Boogaloo.

superstitious
post Feb 27 2009, 09:55 AM
Post #36

Tick tock, Bill

Group: Administrator
Member No: 333,948

Point me out to your apology and I'll apologize to you for forgetting or not reading it. I'm being totally sincere. It's fairly rare for me to be accused of lying, as it is something I feel very strong about. It's even more rare for someone to actually have any validity in that type of accusation.

Handling things the right away all the time? Sure, I can see mistakes but the way you react is pretty ridiculous sometimes.

I heard JC's account of your conversation. I think it's cool that you guys chatted one on one. I really do. But then I come to this thread and read your response, I read your threats ("staff has until Sunday") and it makes it really difficult for me to find any sincerity in what you say. I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel about it.

I will support the decision staff makes as a whole and I wish you the best of luck (and them, for that matter).

Also, I do appreciate that you were one of the first handful to have an account here and I do appreciate that sometimes you post thoughtfully and intelligently.

King-James
post Feb 27 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #37

Kryo West

Point me out to your apology and I\'ll apologize to you for forgetting or not reading it. I\'m being totally sincere. It\'s fairly rare for me to be accused of lying, as it is something I feel very strong about. It\'s even more rare for someone to actually have any validity in that type of accusation.

Handling things the right away all the time? Sure, I can see mistakes but the way you react is pretty ridiculous sometimes.

I heard JC\'s account of your conversation. I think it\'s cool that you guys chatted one on one. I really do. But then I come to this thread and read your response, I read your threats (\"staff has until Sunday\") and it makes it really difficult for me to find any sincerity in what you say. I\'m sorry, but that\'s just how I feel about it.

I will support the decision staff makes as a whole and I wish you the best of luck (and them, for that matter).

Also, I do appreciate that you were one of the first handful to have an account here and I do appreciate that sometimes you post thoughtfully and intelligently.

Look through your old PMs, or it might have been on AIM. Actually, I might have even did it in feedback too, but it\'s hard as hell to look up my old posts because you guys forced me to change accounts over nine thousand times.

I can\'t believe you guys can\'t find any blame within yourselves for this. Why am I only giving you until Sunday? You guys need to be forced to act. Otherwise you\'ll simply ignore me like you\'ve been doing for the past several years.

It makes it really tough to want to forgive you for any of this. I can\'t take any of your comments sincerely based on YEARS of singling me out and treating me like shit, but you know what, I\'m giving you guys the benefit of the doubt, at least until Sunday. You think it\'s fair to expect me to extend my hand for a handshake, and not want to punch you in the face after you spit on it?

My mind is made up. You guys can choose to forgive and forget, or I can pay you back for everything you deserve after treating me the way you guys did.

superstitious
post Feb 27 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #38

Tick tock, Bill

Group: Administrator
Member No: 333,948

QUOTE(King-James @ Feb 27 2009, 10:17 AM) *
Look through your old PMs, or it might have been on AIM. Actually, I might have even did it in feedback too, but it\'s hard as hell to look up my old posts because you guys forced me to change accounts over nine thousand times.

I can\'t believe you guys can\'t find any blame within yourselves for this. Why am I only giving you until Sunday? You guys need to be forced to act. Otherwise you\'ll simply ignore me like you\'ve been doing for the past several years.

It makes it really tough to want to forgive you for any of this. I can\'t take any of your comments sincerely based on YEARS of singling me out and treating me like shit, but you know what, I\'m giving you guys the benefit of the doubt, at least until Sunday. You think it\'s fair to expect me to extend my hand for a handshake, and not want to punch you in the face after you spit on it?

My mind is made up. You guys can choose to forgive and forget, or I can pay you back for everything you deserve after treating me the way you guys did.

I have, and there are no old PM's reflecting that. When I get home (I'm at work right now), I'll go through feedback, if you'd like but honestly, I have no recollection at all of you apologizing or showing any remorse.

Also, I said that mistakes have happened.

"I can pay you back"... that is why I can't find sincerity in the conversations you have outside of cB, regarding being unbanned.

At any rate, I have "Administrator" next to my name but I stepped down ages ago. Perhaps you can find comfort in knowing that I'm only a mentor and as such, only an opinion giver. The decision ultimately rests upon the staff.

There really isn't anything more I can say at this point. I admit that staff doesn't always do things the right way or the best way and that mistakes certainly have been made in the past. Your reactions and actions, however, exceed that which is rational. My opinion, of course, and I've already said that the decision is not mine.

saintsaens
post Feb 27 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #39

monster hunter

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 18,188

If I had to pick someone to represent CB as the mother figure, I'd nominate Reb. She's definitely been the mother to take care of this site over the years.

Pity to see you step down from that position.

saintsaens
post Feb 27 2009, 12:06 PM
Post #40

monster hunter

Member No: 18,188

On a side note: I'd nominate Sandy for runner up. LMFAO.

King-James
post Feb 27 2009, 01:44 PM
Post #41

Kryo West

I have, and there are no old PM\'s reflecting that. When I get home (I\'m at work right now), I\'ll go through feedback, if you\'d like but honestly, I have no recollection at all of you apologizing or showing any remorse.

Also, I said that mistakes have happened.

\"I can pay you back\"... that is why I can\'t find sincerity in the conversations you have outside of cB, regarding being unbanned.

At any rate, I have\"Administrator\" next to my name but I stepped down ages ago. Perhaps you can find comfort in knowing that I\'m only a mentor and as such, only an opinion giver. The decision ultimately rests upon the staff.

There really isn\'t anything more I can say at this point. I admit that staff doesn\'t always do things the right way or the best way and that mistakes certainly have been made in the past. Your reactions and actions, however, exceed that which is rational. My opinion, of course, and I\'ve already said that the decision is not mine.

I can\'t win with you guys. If I don\'t make threats, you guys just ignore me. If I do make threats, you guys say I\'m not being sincere. The whole reason I\'m making threats is because I\'M f*ckING SERIOUS.

If you\'re looking for any excuse not to accept any responsibility for what happened, then I don\'t know what to tell you other than you deserve everything you\'re going to get.

Someone tell if you guys are actually seriously pondering this stuff, or if I should just call off the deadline now.

Tung
post Feb 27 2009, 01:57 PM
Post #42

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Member No: 65,593

Till this very day, I still don't understand what staff did to you. All I remember is you getting warned or something that you said was unfair. You got pissed off, and threaten staff, and started spamming the queue?

*BOSS*
post Feb 27 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #43

he aint the only one

brooklyneast05
post Feb 27 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #44

I'm Jc

i have made a topic, and it is being discussed. that's all i know to tell you on whether or not it's being seriously pondered.

King-James
post Mar 1 2009, 12:27 PM
Post #45

Kryo West

Thanks so much for your consideration!

Simba
post Mar 1 2009, 01:16 PM
Post #46

Photoartist

Member No: 399,390

dang wtf happened back here lol

and oh see heeeeeerreeeeeee's kryo

King-James
post Mar 1 2009, 09:51 PM
Post #47

Kryo West

Friendly Reminder!

King-James
post Mar 2 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #48

Kryo West

dang wtf happened back here lol
and oh see heeeeeerreeeeeee\\\'s kryo

AWWWW HAIL NO DOG AIN\\\'T NO POLICE HERE

*SMASHES ARJUNA\\\'S CAMERA

Simba
post Mar 2 2009, 11:21 PM
Post #49

Photoartist

Member No: 399,390

QUOTE(King-James @ Mar 2 2009, 10:48 PM) *
AWWWW HAIL NO DOG AIN\\\'T NO POLICE HERE

*SMASHES ARJUNA\\\'S CAMERA

AWWW HAAAIIILL NAWWW

drinksmokefuck
post Sep 5 2009, 02:08 AM
Post #50

Group: Member
Member No: 733,315

bump

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: