Reply to this topicStart new topic
Disney to Feature Its First Black Princess
illriginal
post Mar 19 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #26

Group: Official Member
Member No: 455,274

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 20 2009, 12:07 AM) *
yeah, i'm sure anyone who reads this thread will feel the same way.

Keep doubting me like the rest of em', woman. wink.gif

*BOSS*
post Mar 19 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #27

no thats not the video

brooklyneast05
post Mar 19 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #28

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

wow what a surprise

illriginal
post Mar 19 2009, 11:22 PM
Post #29

QUOTE(BOSS @ Mar 20 2009, 12:12 AM) *
no thats not the video

What's not the video? stubborn.gif

The first one is examples of HOW they create cartoons out of sexual organs. This is something that the U.S. borrowed from the Nazis. It's considered a form of psychological warfare, one that is used on children. That is all. The 2nd video where brooklyn-ho needed some undoubtable proof was the one with Lion King, Snow White, etc..

The 3rd video was from Fantasia that just happens to have the scene of when Satan rules world for some really f*cked up reason. Which has a nude scene in it. stubborn.gif

What's amazing is... the fact that Brooklyn-ho actually thinks that children in no shape or form could ever acknowledge this. When in fact children's minds are like a seed... that grows. Everything they sense/observe consciously and subconsciously is obtained as knowledge.

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 20 2009, 12:17 AM) *
wow what a surprise

What that you didn't have a childhood, living in America? No shit...

What's next, your parents are actually two homosexual women?

brooklyneast05
post Mar 19 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #30

I'm Jc

QUOTE(illmortal @ Mar 19 2009, 11:22 PM) *

The first one is examples of HOW they create cartoons out of sexual organs. That is all. The 2nd video where brooklyn-ho needed some undoubtable proof was the one with Lion King, Snow White, etc..

The 3rd video was from Fantasia that just happens to have the scene of when Satan rules world for some really f*cked up reason. Which has a nude scene in it. stubborn.gif

no i didn't you f*cking douchebag. i didn't say those weren't snow white and shit. i said relate the first video to actual disney characters before anyone will give a shit about characters drawn from sexual organs. you're just too dense to get the point that drawing characters out of sexual organs doesn't matter if you're not going to show it was actually done to make those that children watch.

where did you live when you were a child?

*BOSS*
post Mar 19 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #31

QUOTE(illmortal @ Mar 19 2009, 09:22 PM) *

The first one is examples of HOW they create cartoons out of sexual organs. That is all. The 2nd video where brooklyn-ho needed some undoubtable proof was the one with Lion King, Snow White, etc..

Do you not understand english or something? Your video wasn't the video im talking about, lmao, f*cking sherlock holmes over here getting mad AGAIN. So once again.

karmakiller
post Mar 19 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #32

DDR \\ I'm Dee :)

Member No: 384,020

_unsure.gif I think all JC was asking for was some proof that these cartoons that are based on sexual organs are still in circulation. If it's something that was drawn up but never made it to the general public, then why does it matter?

I find it surprising that you think it's really affecting a child psyche. When a child watches Disney I highly doubt that he or she can point out a penis. If the kid can, then I'd be questioning if something happened to that child. Just sayin'.

brooklyneast05
post Mar 19 2009, 11:28 PM
Post #33

I'm Jc

QUOTE(karmakiller @ Mar 19 2009, 11:27 PM) *
_unsure.gif I think all JC was asking for was some proof that these cartoons that are based on sexual organs are still in circulation. If it's something that was drawn up but never made it to the general public, then why does it matter?

THANK YOU

but since he's too stupid to understand that he has to call me and my parents f****ts instead.

illriginal
post Mar 19 2009, 11:31 PM
Post #34

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 20 2009, 12:25 AM) *
no i didn't you f*cking douchebag. i didn't say those weren't snow white and shit. i said relate the first video to actual disney characters before anyone will give a shit about characters drawn from sexual organs. you're just too dense to get the point that drawing characters out of sexual organs doesn't matter if you're not going to show it was actually done to make those that children watch.

where did you live when you were a child?

What would it have mattered? I mean... I understand if you lived in like... Africa or Haiti or heck even Dominican Republic. It's children cartoons.. you haven't seen these yet I bet you be rockin some serious homo, "Bob Square Pants" type ish, huh?

QUOTE(BOSS @ Mar 20 2009, 12:25 AM) *
Do you not understand english or something? Your video wasn't the video im talking about, lmao, f*cking sherlock holmes over here getting mad AGAIN. So once again.

Oh... mellow.gif

I'm used to a few of you tryin to gang up. rofl1.gif

*BOSS*
post Mar 19 2009, 11:32 PM
Post #35

lol yeah we know you are use to being in a gangbang

illriginal
post Mar 19 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #36

QUOTE(karmakiller @ Mar 20 2009, 12:27 AM) *

I find it surprising that you think it's really affecting a child psyche. When a child watches Disney I highly doubt that he or she can point out a penis. If the kid can, then I'd be questioning if something happened to that child. Just sayin'.

Oh hell... I give up. I showed him the stupid f*ckin videos where it specifically showed scenes from known movies.

And it's not exactly the way you're thinkin as to how a child absorbs in this type of information. pinch.gif

QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 20 2009, 12:28 AM) *
THANK YOU

but since he's too stupid to understand that he has to call me and my parents f****ts instead.

I'm too stupid yet you have a hard time observing the evidence. Aw lawd.

karmakiller
post Mar 19 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #37

I'm saying that kids shouldn't be able to see something and go "LOOK MOM! There's a penis... right there in the middle!" It's just... wrong. If a kid came up to me and said that I'd be really suspicious.

QUOTE(illmortal @ Mar 19 2009, 11:31 PM) *
What would it have mattered? I mean... I understand if you lived in like... Africa or Haiti or heck even Dominican Republic. It's children cartoons.. you haven't seen these yet I bet you be rockin some serious homo, "Bob Square Pants" type ish, huh?
Oh... mellow.gif
This is why the Debate forum is not your friend. What does ANYTHING about where he grew up/what he watched/who his parents are have anything to do with cartoons being drawn out of sexual organs? Unless he was the one who drew up the damn cartoons I'd have to say nothing.

It's no secret that Disney animators have drawn things that aren't kid friendly. I'm a fan of Fred Moore's work, but the work like that never made in to Disney films. Just because an animator likes to do stuff for shits and giggles doesn't mean it's some form of warfare.

brooklyneast05
post Mar 19 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #38

I'm Jc

lol this idiot still doesn't understand the difference between the first and second video.

*BOSS*
post Mar 19 2009, 11:37 PM
Post #39

lol heres the more important question, illmortal, do you play catcher or pitcher with your boyfriend?

illriginal
post Mar 19 2009, 11:38 PM
Post #40

QUOTE(karmakiller @ Mar 20 2009, 12:34 AM) *
I'm saying that kids shouldn't be able to see something and go "LOOK MOM! There's a penis... right there in the middle!" It's just... wrong. If a kid came up to me and said that I'd be really suspicious.

This is why the Debate forum is not your friend. What does ANYTHING about where he grew up/what he watched/who his parents are have anything to do with cartoons being drawn out of sexual organs? Unless he was the one who drew up the damn cartoons I'd have to say nothing.

Holy. shit. you guys are f*ckin nuts. Are you even reading the full context or do you only see me having a convo with uh... a f*ckin ghost? I'M NOT ASKIN HIM WHERE THE f*ck HE LIVED AS A CHILD YOU IDIOT.

none345678
post Mar 19 2009, 11:40 PM
Post #41

Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll

Group: People Staff
Member No: 596,480

If all this was true, shouldn't I be wanting to give Satan a big old hug right now? I mean, I grow up watching all those movies over and over again. Hell, I even saw Fantasia in theaters I wasn't all like "Hey look mommy! Boobies!". Not only did I watch these "horribly satanic" movies, but also every horror movie that came out in the 90's.

Also, settle down with your homophobic remarks there roid rage. It makes you look like a 3 year old who calls every one a dummy head because he cant get his way.

*BOSS*
post Mar 19 2009, 11:40 PM
Post #42

lol WHY SO SERIOUS?

karmakiller
post Mar 19 2009, 11:42 PM
Post #43

QUOTE(illmortal @ Mar 19 2009, 11:38 PM) *
Holy. shit. you guys are f*ckin nuts. Are you even reading the full context or do you only see me having a convo with uh... a f*ckin ghost? I'M NOT ASKIN HIM WHERE THE f*ck HE LIVED AS A CHILD YOU IDIOT.
lol

What that you didn't have a childhood, living in America?

living in America?

living in America?

looks to me like you asked where he lived/lives.

*BOSS*
post Mar 19 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #44

looks like steroid boy finally shut the f*ck up

illriginal
post Mar 20 2009, 12:00 AM
Post #45

Argggg ::dies::

*BOSS*
post Mar 20 2009, 12:22 AM
Post #46

thats right you little bitch, now sit your ugly ass down and shut the f*ck up

illriginal
post Mar 20 2009, 01:04 AM
Post #47

QUOTE(BOSS @ Mar 20 2009, 01:22 AM) *
thats right you little bitch, now sit your ugly ass down and shut the f*ck up

pfffft... would love for you to say that to my face. laugh.gif

*BOSS*
post Mar 20 2009, 01:47 AM
Post #48

prob would love me to touch you too huh you little f****t

PurpleDaze112
post Mar 20 2009, 07:27 AM
Post #49

Group: Member
Member No: 649,565

Every disney movie with people of color in it is racist and/or stereotypical. Or phallic (the little mermaid). About the lack of a black prince, I wouldn't really have cared if Disney had ever even animated a black person. But in the first black movies they've got to make the prince white? That's almost funny, in a stereotypical way.

illriginal
post Mar 20 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #50

QUOTE(BOSS @ Mar 20 2009, 02:47 AM) *
prob would love me to touch you too huh you little f****t

Pffft you couldn't touch me if we were the only two colors in this world. Dummy. laugh.gif

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: