Reply to this topicStart new topic
Help! I'm on the yearbook staff., Any ideas?
preciousbabyrae
post Aug 19 2009, 12:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 76,821

What are some ideas for a yearbook theme? Something creative and meaningful. Help?
Last year's was "Show me something more".

manny-the-dino
post Aug 19 2009, 12:37 AM
Post #2

Group: Administrator
Member No: 498,468

The themes for my high school yearbooks were "Our Coloring Book" (some of the pages were made so that you could color them in and the book came with crayons), "Dare 2 B U" (used a lot of patterns and bright colors), "Moving Along" , (a strip of pictures went throughout the whole book and even on the front cover), and "Indescribable" (the pages used a lot of brushes for the background and stuff like that).

preciousbabyrae
post Aug 19 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(manny-the-dino @ Aug 18 2009, 10:37 PM) *
The themes for my high school yearbooks were "Our Coloring Book" (some of the pages were made so that you could color them in and the book came with crayons), "Dare 2 B U" (used a lot of patterns and bright colors), "Moving Along" , (a strip of pictures went throughout the whole book and even on the front cover), and "Indescribable" (the pages used a lot of brushes for the background and stuff like that).

The coloring book & moving along idea is very cute!

rickysaurus
post Aug 19 2009, 12:43 AM
Post #4

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 721,527

What are your ideas? We can provide feedback on your concepts. We're not here to just throw ideas at you so you could use it for your own.

preciousbabyrae
post Aug 19 2009, 12:49 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(rickysaurus @ Aug 18 2009, 10:43 PM) *
What are your ideas? We can provide feedback on your concepts. We're not here to just throw ideas at you so you could use it for your own.

I'm not sure, something I thought of was "The Checklist" and it would have like a check thing on every page that relates to life, memories and such.

IVIike
post Mar 24 2010, 01:29 PM
Post #6

Hey, I'm Mike

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 406,241

I'm the editor and chief of ours and this years is "Turning over a New Leaf" it's really gay and I faught it but thats what it is I'm hoping to get Express Yourself for next year

Tomates
post Mar 24 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #7

poison

Group: Official Member
Member No: 629,020

I'm on the yearbook team too. I got to design this years cover and our theme is a notebook theme.
Have you guys started on your book yet?

Last years book we had wasn't that great, it was branching out.
The year before we had a comic book theme which was cool. And my freshmen year we had a Snapshots so there were polaroid films on it.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: