Closed TopicStart new topic
Snakes on a Plane, c'mon, is this a joke?
Frizzank
post Aug 12 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 118,640

After browsing through the vast land of myspace I repeatedly stumbled across an intriguing ad for a movie, Snakes on a Plane. "What on earth could this be?" I wondered. I didn't think much more about it until I found another ad and clicked on it. SNAKES ON A PLANE!!! CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE TRAILOR. umm, okay...I guess (Once again I was sucked in by a mindless advertising scheme.)

The trailor begins.
I couldn't really tell what was going on. Basically what goes down is some guy gets pissed off and lets a bunch of snakes out on an airplane everyone freaks out including the average black guy who will probably make at least three humerous references to him being black.

Oh, and.. Samuel L. Jackson is in it.
I went to the IMDB to see why on earth someone like Samuel L Jackson would destroy their career with a movie like Snakes on a Plane and what I found was mildly comical.

In the trivia section of the movie it said that the only reason he went for the movie was because of the "catchy" title... and whenever they thought about changing it he was going to sign off of the film. I guess when you're Mr. Jackson you just want a bunch of cool movie titles to add to your repertoire.

The soundtrack?
Panic at the disco, fall out boy, the all-american rejects and about 10 other terrible bands. That dont make any music that is worth listening to at all but all have a fanbase of about 8437532475243578 13 years olds.

I guess it just goes to show that with an action superstar, a catch title, a funny black guy, and a soundtrack that preteens love; you'll have a hit movie!

NoSex
post Aug 12 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #2

in the reverb chamber.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 300,308

I like your post, but, of course, we already have a topic for this here on Createblog (as unfortunate as that is). So, I would like to redirect you to that thread, so that you can post this, or something like it, inside that thread and support my boycott. Thank you, have a nice day. Much love.

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=137763

Closed.

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: