Reply to this topicStart new topic
cheating.
starmoonshore
post Apr 24 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #1

fo`shizzLe

Group: Member
Member No: 422,719

i have this very close friend of mine. however, i found out that my close friend likes me. at first im ok with it, but as soon as it pass, im bothered by it and i dont know what to do. i have a boyfriend and i told him that my friend likes me. he told me it's normal for a person to like someone however he told me i need to avoid him as much as i can. but im afraid to do so because the fact that he's the one who's helping me whenever i have a problem. he's like my bestfriend. and also im afraid that i comfortable to hang out with my friend rather than my own boyfriend. however, as much as possible i want to be faithful with my boyfriend. i don't know... im clueless on what im doing? i know what im doing and decisions are somehow wrong. but can you guys help me out? please. thanks. i really dont know what to do. im really stuck in the middle.

EmoEyelinerx
post Apr 24 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #2

Hi, Im Brook.

Member No: 508,383

I would just say that you shouldent ignore your best frined because he likes you {its just his hormones} after all he still is your best friend and has never done anything for you to ignore him. Also just like the guys saying "bros before ho's" its friends before your boyfrined. Also if your boyfrined doesent want you to hang out with your best friend he isnt a very good boyfrined. After all your bestfriend has always been there for you, and you dont want to ruin that. Hope this helps :)

Jinny
post Apr 24 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #3

long time no CB.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 493,502

You shouldn't avoid your best friend as much as possible. You might lose your best friend that way. It's easy to replace a boyfriend, but hard to replace a best friend. You don't have to listen to your boyfriend, it's your decision. You shouldn't be afraid to hang out with your best friend more than your boyfriend. After all.. he's your best friend.

Mystic Eyes
post Apr 24 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #4

The kooks

Member No: 516,563

Actually it all depends. Don't ignore your best friend but also take note of what your boy friend said. Also ignore the whole don't listen to your boy friend shit. He's probably only saying it with sincere intentions.

The sum it all up, carry on talking to your best friend but also explain to your boy friend that you still want to chill with your best friend and you don't want to ignore him.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: