3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Have you ever kicked a guy in the balls? What happened?
Call911Quick
post Dec 16 2007, 06:30 AM
Post #26

Group: Member
Member No: 547,099

QUOTE(GenJaneu @ Nov 30 2007, 05:37 AM) *
To clarify, I have no strong desire to kick some innocent guy in the balls to just find out what would happen. I do have a desire to know what would happen if I needed to protect myself, and was forced to kick some guy in the balls. Would it just make him more angry and dangerous, or could it really incapacitate him enough so I could get away.

To the one who said I should just kick some random guy in the balls to find out what happens, I'm not really in to random violence.

It would be cool to know I could put him down that way if I had to, though. I'm so tired of feeling helpless at the groping hands of some pushy guy. That's why I asked this question in the first place. Can it truly incapacitate a big, strong, drunk a-hole, or would it just piss him off worse.

Jen.

If he's drunk, you're gonna need a bit of force behind your kick.

MissFits
post Dec 16 2007, 07:01 AM
Post #27

Member No: 531,256

^ not true. Even drunk guys feel it. My guy friends all play a game where they run around and sack tap each other at parties. It sounds really gay, but there is a reason behind it.
I kneed a guy in the balls when he was trying to have sex with me against my will in junior high. Man, I kneed him with full force and he puked. It felt SO f**kING good. He deserved it.
When I went to the High School I saw a couple in the hallway fighting. The (pregnant) girl had heard the guy was sleeping around and confronted him. He apologized, tried to hug her, and she kicked him in the balls so hard I heard it. It was priceless, that kid went home early that day. He totally deserved it, as well.
I don't promote doing it to just any guy, but I think both the guys I mentioned deserve a hell of a lot more than that.

deplorable
post Dec 16 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #28

we go a-drowning

Member No: 519,725

QUOTE(RogueVanity @ Nov 29 2007, 07:56 PM) *
Yeaaah. In Primary School I used to think it was fun. Like a game. Haha. Once I kicked this guy and he fell to the ground and started whimpering like a dog. At the time I thought it was really funny.. but it must've hurt like a bitch mellow.gif

god... i laughed at that.

ive accidently kick guys in the balls. one time i accidently kneed my boyfriend. opps. not i pretty sight, and i felt awful.

RawrBAM
post Dec 16 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #29

Member No: 601,250

Haha! Yes!
Loads Of Times!
It's So Funny!

There's this guy called Garry, And He's been hit in the balls so many times, i doubt he's gonna be able to have children.. =/
Ah well.

Apparently its like really bad,
like the feeling,
they say they feel like they go up into your stomach,
and makes them feel sick.. =/

technics
post Dec 16 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #30

sugar and spice

Member No: 596,477

Yes, he cried.

SolisDeSoul
post Dec 16 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #31

Diggy.Does.It

Member No: 38,038

Umm, yes i have. Mostly in defense.

See I went out with my friends, and this guy kept tryin to talk to me, and I wasn't interested. I told him that. He was being annoyingly persistant, which turned into anger at being rejected, I guess. So he tried to grab me, my reflex and instinct told me to knee then slap. So he got kneed in the blass and slapped in the face.
What did he do?

Fall to his his knees sounding like a bitch while holding his face. . .in the middle of Hollywood and Highland.

Totally priceless.

ChangeofHeart
post Dec 17 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #32

Member No: 601,342

hitting them makes them really sick inside their stomachs and/or lightheaded.

DoubleJ
post Dec 17 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #33

The Resident Drunk

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 593,266

If a girl kicked me in the balls, she wouldn't like the reaction.

aznraver396
post Dec 17 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #34

speak without words

Member No: 15,622

I've never actually KICKED them in the nuts, per se. Just..you know, nut taps, which aren't so bad, I guess. They kind of bend over or fall to their knees with this expression of thorough agony ripping through their face.
I'm sorry boys.
(Side note: the nuts are one of the reasons why I'd never date a really really built, testosterone-filled man. I might want to break up with him and if he refuses and abuses me, what would I do? I wouldn't know if I could hit him in the nuts because I wouldn't know if his nuts are either a) there or b) just too jacked to be damaged. No cheap shots one way or another. Lose-lose situation)

transcendentalis...
post Dec 17 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #35

sleep now, moon

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 526,212

QUOTE(cheerios @ Nov 30 2007, 02:23 AM) *
Well, I have my reasons. I mean I agree with what some peopel said before "People who are willing to kick guys in the balls have absolutely no soul." I used to agree, and then I was kinda be forced to do things agaisnt my will so he was open, so I went for it.

Last week my boyfriend was hit by a girl who is jealous that we are going out and not her with him so she kicked him and zomgz I wasnted to beat the h*ll out of her! He was on the floor, threw up, and was sweating like he just ran three miles. I felt so bad for him. While she stood their laughing I was being held back from hurting her really badly. Heh.

and you seriously aren't hunting her down?
what kind of person are you? f**k, if i knew that happened to someone's boyfriend that i didn't even know, i'd f**king kill the bitch. that's just a sick thing to do.

no, i haven't ever kicked anyone in the balls. the only reason i would ever abuse a guy like that would be because he'd be trying to kill me or rape me... and that calls for keys in fist, and fist into balls.

then ankle cutting, then slicing behind the knees, then i'd knock that sucker out.

i'd probably get carried away and kill whoever it was though.

i'm not even kind of kidding.

jessieEROTIC
post Jan 14 2008, 06:03 PM
Post #36

Member No: 610,920

haha, i have once. i was at the movies with my bestfriend and her boyfriend. & he was being the biggest prick on earth, so i went to kick his leg but i "missed" and kicked him in the balls. he started rolling on the floor in agony & it looked like he was about to cry.

it was classic & hilarious.
...but mean, right ?
but i told myself i'd never "miss" ever again, because i felt bad.

thumbsup.gif

*yrrnotelekktric*
post Jan 14 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #37

no, but i`ve ALWAYS wanted to. stubborn.gif

fameONE
post Jan 14 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #38

^_^

Member No: 91,466

If a guy gets kicked in the family jewels, he may have deserved it.

But thats no excuse for possibly ruining him as a man.

No, no, ladies. No, no.

MissCuppyCake
post Feb 24 2008, 06:20 PM
Post #39

MissCuppyCake ---> I Married The MuffinMan --- <3

Member No: 551,953

Ive kicked them there before and almost every time i did i felt really bad cuz i didnt mean to...

once i was swinging my legs and Sam came walking over i accidentally swung right in there...OUCH!!!

i felt soooooo bad

JokeInsideJoke
post Feb 25 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #40

I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite :-)

Group: Official Member
Member No: 601,399

sorry guys, but it is so fu*king funny to see that happen to a guy, everyone always stops and laughs........poor guys.... :)

absinthe
post Feb 27 2008, 07:08 PM
Post #41

GD. <3

Member No: 198,566

Yeup. They crumpled like a broken accordion.

superficial
post Feb 27 2008, 08:27 PM
Post #42

YUNJAESU<3

Group: Official Member
Member No: 585,275

Yes I have kicked a guy in the balls and I don't regret it. That bitch deserved it. f**k him for calling me a man and harassing me. Not only did I kick his balls, but right after that I gave him a good slap in the face that left a red mark. He started crying after and I'm sure it hurted like hell. He stopped messing with me after this incident which is a good outcome from this situation. _smile.gif

ForgiveTheSinner
post Feb 27 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #43

Member No: 488,341

I kicked my friend there once in third grade.

We were in the lunch line and he made a bet with me that I wouldn't kick him there and so I did. Then I got in trouble cause the teacher was looking.

TheWinterBones
post Mar 6 2008, 12:33 AM
Post #44

Beautiful Madness

Member No: 620,642

I kneed a guy between the legs in self defence. And I kicked another guy simply for being the bastard he was (I was younger then).

dumbie
post Mar 8 2008, 03:07 AM
Post #45

Member No: 539,165

yes.once.when i was on grade 7,but i forget what was his reaction.

x-hotchocbun-x
post May 20 2008, 10:59 AM
Post #46

Member No: 646,343

yeah

my brova

lol .. he was annoying me while watchin TV stubborn.gif

and i was really annoyed so i kicked him there

he went to the hospital for it

LOL

and wen he came bac

i was like

omg im so sooooorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy

Sprague
post May 20 2008, 01:14 PM
Post #47

Member No: 636,551

I never had, because I feel a good kick in the balls should be with someone special, someone who deserved it.

I almost kicked my boyfriend in the balls twice -- and lord knows I've tried to knee at it as much as I possibly could. But then he'd move and I'd be sad. My ball kicking moment will be spared another few months or so. sad.gif

BillyShakespeare
post May 27 2008, 08:07 PM
Post #48

Member No: 473,303

Oh yes.
I hang out with guys all the time.
They know ceratin areas of my body are "off limits" as common decency would show.
One day, they dared each other to go there.
The first one got kicked down there.
Needless to say, he had to make a trip to the school nurse.

starsandhearts
post May 29 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #49

Member No: 645,615

yep :)
this guy smacked my ass and I had a reflex.
I kicked him there and he just fell and started to yell "holy shit she kicked my nuts" and " I swear to god that when I get up your ass is mines" stuff like that. :)

then I have a friend that adores jackass and jonny knoxville.
he paid me ten bucks to hit him in the nuts with a frying pan.
and three bucks to shoot him in the balls with a paintball gun XP.

I love my friends :D

Glamourouz
post May 29 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #50

The Illustrious Mari C.

Member No: 26,671

Yep, he left me alone & knew not to play with me once I say stop, enough is enough & then he dapped me up & said he got mad respect for me b/c I'm not like other girls and bs...I'm like blah yea, whateva...it was weird...but when I tell somebody I don't want to play, I mean it & if you keep on, I'll beat u or anything...I don't play with guys or anyone else for that matter when I dont want to be bothered

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: