Reply to this topicStart new topic
Punch Him in the Face!!!, U Lil' Shits
bat19
post Aug 1 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Human
Member No: 494,019

thumbsup.gif I was walking down a sidewalk. A bright red cardinal flew by face, turned in mid air and flew forward in the direction I had been walking. There was some kind of commotion happening. These two kids, boys of good family were holding hands and skipping playfully up the walk towards me. As they drew near, I noticed their grips tightened, the fingers pushed against same sex flesh. They're shoulders came closer together, protecting eachother from my foreboding presence on the walk. I yelled to the boys that their handplay was an unnatural heresy against the lord. I spat in their direction and the words "Heathen!!" flew from my lips.

I told them to hit eachother to prove their stock. They proceeded to pummel one another for several minutes until they fell, exhausted, in limp heaps upon the ground. My work finished, I kept walking.

fiveseven
post Aug 3 2011, 02:31 PM
Post #2

Member No: 809,041

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his children ; i am truley sorry for your lots

heyo-captain-jac...
post Aug 3 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #3

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Group: Official Member
Member No: 602,927

same-sex flesh or same sex-flesh?

gojira
post Aug 4 2011, 08:56 AM
Post #4

◕ ◡ ◕

Member No: 416,697

Uronacid
post Aug 5 2011, 08:43 AM
Post #5

Member No: 555,438

You really showed them self-worth; taught them a valuable lesson. I'm glad you were there to be a father figure.

bat19
post Aug 5 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #6

Member No: 494,019

If their fathers were in the picture, I'm sure the circumstances would be different. Spare the rod, spoil the hetero-hole. Had their actions been different in any way, the lesson would have ended with my bootheel in their ocular cavities!!!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: