Reply to this topicStart new topic
He says, ...
crazyinlove08
post Dec 1 2004, 12:07 AM
Post #1

Crazyinlove08

Group: Member
Member No: 35,287

I have liked this guy Since July and he has known it he lives 4 hours away from me.He likes me to. Well my friends say we should go out but he thinks its not going to work cause he wants a girl he can kiss all the time and things like that. you know? well Sunday my friend talked to him and he talked to me about it and he said things to my friend that upset me very badly..well he was like to me meg im reallly sorry about this but i think its best if we stopped liking eachother. I almsot started crying because he told me this and everything else he said to my friend. Well then he says brb and i started to think a lot and then he comes back and tells me to call him and i go i cant right now he goes okay if you want to you can i go maybe later well he calls me because i tell him i cant and i want him to call me well we have been talking on the phone at night and ever since he told me to stop liking him I havent had strong feelings for him but he flirts with me on the phone way to much and all and I dont know if I should still like him or I should just give up on him because we are best friends and I love him so much and I dont want to hurt anymore but he is coming up here this summer and he says that if we are both single this summer we can go out and I cant wait till summer to go out with him I dont know what to do...could you guys help me out..Thanks a ton!
Love ya
Meaghan

WhiteLotus*
post Dec 1 2004, 01:01 AM
Post #2

Member No: 44,332

Due to the poor punctuation, I got lost. blink.gif

Hey, I'm MEGHAN! hehe.

whomps
post Dec 1 2004, 01:23 AM
Post #3

:hammer:

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 7,700

Wow.. so this guy says he likes you and then just blows you off? Then he goes and flirts with you and leads you on? Jeez, what an a$$.

Tell him to get his priorities straight.

WhiteLotus*
post Dec 1 2004, 01:30 AM
Post #4

Member No: 44,332

QUOTE(x_angawhomps @ Nov 30 2004, 10:23 PM)
Wow.. so this guy says he likes you and then just blows you off? Then he goes and flirts with you and leads you on? Jeez, what an a$$.

OH! So that's what she was saying?

Wow. He does need to get his priorites straight. What if he blows you off again?

aznhunnie6o1
post Dec 1 2004, 03:02 AM
Post #5

Oh babyy. :d

Member No: 30,708

pfft yeah juss forget him. hes an @$$... he mite just blow you off again so its your turn to blow HIM off. good luck with everything.

jecissa
post Dec 1 2004, 03:27 AM
Post #6

Member No: 66,077

just tell him what you told us. You're confused about whether or not you should like him because of his mixed signals.

xheavenzcentzx
post Dec 1 2004, 03:30 AM
Post #7

~~Keiyko~~ One & Only~~

Member No: 52,324

QUOTE(x_angawhomps @ Dec 1 2004, 1:23 AM)

ugh i hate guys like that, Im dealing with one right now. _dry.gif

simplyannoy
post Dec 1 2004, 07:33 PM
Post #8

a dorkie lil gurl

Member No: 65,392

_unsure.gif He said no and yet he flirts. Tell him to make up his mind!!! ohmy.gif

xbr0kensmil3
post Dec 1 2004, 08:54 PM
Post #9

whatever d00de

Member No: 63,060

so he blows you off then tells you that you guys can hook up in the summer...so when he goes back home you guys will break up?

that would suck

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: