Closed TopicStart new topic
Looking for staff members to hire!
micron
post Jan 15 2004, 06:47 PM
Post #1

cb's #1 fan! =)

Group: Advisor
Member No: 1

So you think you have the stuff to become a staff member here? Great - we're looking for more talented people to hire! Send me a PM with the position that you want. Remember, being a staff member is a job that takes responsibility and dedication, and not just some prestigious position where you get to bum around! All Staff members will be compensated with a free Xangans.com webhosting account. If you became a member only recently, stick around longer and prove yourself to me and the community first - our staff team is only reserved for the best! Here's some information regarding each position:

CODE STAFF
So you like coding (heh, don't we all?!) - then this is the job for you! As a code staff member, you'll overlook the scripts and tools database. Aside from approving submitted scripts and helping out in the Support forums once in a while, you'll also be required to provide new scripts and/or tools of your own on a weekly or monthly basis (or whenever you find the time!). That means you must be knowledgable in programming languages, whether it's Javascript or any server side languages (it's "code" staff for a reason silly!). This may sound daunting and all, but wait till you pull off a Xangans.com Original™ - and everything'll all pay off - when hundreds and thousands of people will be using your code, your creation, your baby, (and oh yes - your "precious"). It's also an opportunity for you to improve your coding skills - programming skills can only be acquired though use and practice! Remember that all you apsiring programmers!

DESIGN STAFF
Well maybe coding isn't "you" - you're more of a design person. You're also in luck, we have just the right position for you too! As a design staff member you'll be able to make use of your Godlike designing skills to create skins for everyone to enjoy! Imagine a world where half of the Xangas you visit are using one or another of your skins! How cool will that be, youll be revered as the "skinning god (or goddess!) by everyone! Instead of keeping your designing skills to yourself and being forgotten two years from now, you're legacy will live on even after you grow out of Xanga! And it could just happen if you urge your muse (and your Photoshop, CSS, and HTML skill ofcourse!) forth into creating those spanking skins that you know you have the talent for!

SUPPORT STAFF
Or maybe you're someone who loves to help out - you know the true joy of helping others without expecting anything in return. We want people like you on our staff team - heck, this world needs more people like you (that's right, you're in great demand guys!). You'll be going around the Support Forums making sure that no question go unanswered. It doesn't really matter if you're not an expert in coding - as long as you're willing to help out and give a hand - its the thought that counts! As a staff member, it is important that you're friendly and willing to freely share your knowledge at all times - no one finds concieted hermits who gaurd their source with their very lives useful! But you won't have to worry about that - besides, you're the very opposite remember? You take joy and pride each time you help a fellow Xangan out - all good things are meant to be shared!

PEOPLE STAFF
So none of the above really tickles your fancy huh? Coding is boring - heck, anything that even mildly involes it makes you cringe inside! Instead, you're a people person, and have great social skills. You have a way with people. You know it. Your friends know it. But we don't. Great - this is your chance to shine and prove yourself! As a people staff member, you'll be here to spice up the community with your uber 1337 social skills that uber 1337 coders all lack (heh). You make this community go round and round by making it fun for other normal people like you (and me)!

blahblahx3
post Feb 2 2004, 11:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No: 2,191

AWWWWWWWWWW! thats kool! i lyke design staff...but hahahah! i only been here for lyke wut?....3 dayz?!?!? SUCKY! okay...lalala...i wanna...prove myself...proving stuff ish fun...man...im good @ that...well...sorta...HAHAHA! okay! now...errr....hold on....how long...is long enough?!?! neh? hahaha...

aznhybriddragon
post Feb 3 2004, 02:41 AM
Post #3

Member No: 603

hehe lolz that cool biggrin.gif

aj637
post Feb 3 2004, 07:04 PM
Post #4

Member No: 2,064

QUOTE(ikimochii @ 02-2-2004, 09:15 PM)
AWWWWWWWWWW! thats kool! i lyke design staff...but hahahah! i only been here for lyke wut?....3 dayz?!?!? SUCKY! okay...lalala...i wanna...prove myself...proving stuff ish fun...man...im good @ that...well...sorta...HAHAHA! okay! now...errr....hold on....how long...is long enough?!?! neh? hahaha...

if you guys read: it said to leave him a private message

"So you think you have the stuff to become a staff member here? Great - we're looking for more talented people to hire! Send me a PM with the position that you want." - micron

blahblahx3
post Feb 3 2004, 07:35 PM
Post #5

Member No: 2,191

woopz?!?! oOo hahaha....no i meant...lyke...awww...nvm...hahaha...

face_in_the_crow...
post Feb 5 2004, 08:20 PM
Post #6

<3 I lux xangans.com <3

Member No: 999

o wow u own this site?

*krnxswat*
post Feb 5 2004, 08:22 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(face_in_the_crowd767 @ 02-5-2004, 08:20 PM)
o wow u own this site?

That would be Micron happy.gif

face_in_the_crow...
post Feb 5 2004, 10:03 PM
Post #8

<3 I lux xangans.com <3

Member No: 999

wow what an awesome site... u guys rock totally!

annabebz
post Feb 5 2004, 10:43 PM
Post #9

Member No: 3,112

you own this site? nice~ tongue.gif

shortdude106
post Feb 6 2004, 02:27 AM
Post #10

1 crazed bastard...

Member No: 2,119

i wanna join for people staff, but do i hafta hav like a certain # of posts b4 i can join?

Joshdogg
post Feb 6 2004, 03:50 PM
Post #11

Member No: 3,039

I want to join people staff and support staff..Please???

kraziegrl
post Feb 6 2004, 04:07 PM
Post #12

ºù¼ö~

Member No: 1,755

lol i dont even know if i can even make anything pinch.gif

Mannequin101
post Feb 7 2004, 10:31 PM
Post #13

SpAcEAnGeL827

Member No: 3,262

oh wow...ur description of the positions has so much requirement...lol...i'm not worthy ahahha...but i'm pretty good with adobe...so hopefully i'll be of some use...lol also..anyone who wants to make themselves look flawless with the wonders of photoshop...bug me...i'll be glad to help...:D

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: