Closed TopicStart new topic
heartbreak.
weed
post Mar 21 2008, 08:06 PM
Post #1

Hablamos Espaņol.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 549,364

i found my boyfriends secret myspace, i saw him flirting with other girls and saying this like " i cant wait to see you" and "i hope you dnt mind im flirting"..

my heart is torn. i cant explain this feeling. It just hurts.

please make this stop.

cry.gif

Tung
post Mar 21 2008, 08:07 PM
Post #2

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 65,593

it's just myspace. and online flirting. is he flirting irl with these people though? that I would be concern about.

stupid myspace dramas lawls.

weed
post Mar 21 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #3

Hablamos Espaņol.

tung its not funny. im f**king crying. and i feel really shitty.

Tung
post Mar 21 2008, 08:10 PM
Post #4

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

i'm just saying. if he's just online flirting, and not flirting in person with them, I see nothing wrong with it. nothing so serious to cry over. remember

"no dick is ever worth that"

weed
post Mar 21 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #5

Hablamos Espaņol.

three years. its been three years, how is he going to do this to me.

Tung
post Mar 21 2008, 08:18 PM
Post #6

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

so did you guys break up?

RissyMel
post Mar 21 2008, 08:55 PM
Post #7

Marissaaaaa!

Group: Member
Member No: 612,652

I would either, 1. dump his sorry but.
or
2. get revenge, then talk.

probably not helping, but I'm trying.
I hope this all gets worked out.

Tung
post Mar 21 2008, 08:57 PM
Post #8

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

QUOTE(RissyMel @ Mar 21 2008, 06:55 PM) *
I would either, 1. dump his sorry but.
or
2. get revenge, then talk.
probably not helping, but I'm trying.
I hope this all gets worked out.

have you ever be in a relationship? if not. refer to this thread.

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=196979

RissyMel
post Mar 21 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #9

Marissaaaaa!

Member No: 612,652

Yes, I am right now actually.
For a little over a year, thanks.

weed
post Mar 21 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #10

Hablamos Espaņol.

we havent broken up. He wants to stay together but i have no clue if thats what i want. I calmed down ALOT after i talked to my mom.

I still feel like shit. ermm.gif

Its easier to say "yea just dump his ass" than actually do it, after 3 years, you dont know whats what in the world of single people. cry.gif

Heathasm
post Mar 21 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #11

creepy heather

Member No: 41,580

wow im so sorry :[ what a jerk...but i cant say that i would leave my bf if he did the same to me...

there are some things you are just better off not knowing about :\

weed
post Mar 21 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #12

Hablamos Espaņol.

Im actually glad i know, because not only will this make me less vulnerable next time but it shows me exactly what his priorities are.

I just wish it wouldnt hurt so bad....

CapCaDancer
post Mar 21 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #13

Free the Caged Bird. Let it Sing.

Member No: 622,056

I'm really sorry. =/
What did he have to say about it?
That's just terrible, I'm so sorry it happened to you. Has he ever done anything like that before?

weed
post Mar 21 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #14

Hablamos Espaņol.

QUOTE(CapCaDancer @ Mar 21 2008, 10:33 PM) *
I'm really sorry. =/
What did he have to say about it?
That's just terrible, I'm so sorry it happened to you. Has he ever done anything like that before?

all he did was cry and apologize.

no he's never done anything like this before that i know of... cry.gif

Tung
post Mar 21 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #15

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

wow, it's not like he kissed another girl, or remotely touched them. guys will flirt, it's just in their nature. geezus. you are being too emo about this shit. cmon. he flirted with other girls ONLINE especially on MYSPACE. that's just laughable.

heartbroken? lmao. loool.gif

CapCaDancer
post Mar 21 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #16

Personally, I think you are not being emo.
You have every right to be upset.

Well, ONE thing tung was saying I agree with -
At least he wasn't physically interacting with girls. Maybe the myspace thing was a way for him to vent, so that he would never cheat on you in real life. Maybe? He just needed an outlet for something, I don't know, and instead of hurting you (well, I know he did hurt you, but you know what i mean) he created that myspace to get it out of his system.

And if he hasn't done anything like that in the 3 years...I see no reason to break it all off unless it continues.

Hope I'm helping. =/

weed
post Mar 21 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #17

Hablamos Espaņol.

Long ago, men went to sea, and women waited for them, standing on the edge of the water, scanning the horizon for the tiny ship. Now I wait for Henry. He vanishes unwillingly, without warning. I wait for him. Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is as slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments lined up, waiting. Why has he gone where I cannot follow?
- The Time Traveler's Wife

i hope you never feel like i do right now tung. you must really not have a f**king clue. ermm.gif

CapCaDancer
post Mar 21 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #18

Aw, I'm glad you like that quote.
I'm....not gonna say anything about Tung. =X

Tung
post Mar 21 2008, 09:54 PM
Post #19

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

of course i have a f**king clue. and of course i've been heartbroken before. but over actual things that have way more meaning to online myspace shit. i've been in 4 relationships, and i can tell you. one of my gf was wayy to emotional about the simplest things and overreact to small things I did, like if I have a conversation with another girl in public, or if I hung out with another female friend. she wouldn't even let me have girls on my aim buddy list.

so you say you been with him for 3 years now? are you in love with him? would you consider the relationship to be possessive love?

i know this is probably the first thing he ever did that you might feel insecure about, so I understand why you might feel "heartbroken" I think you are more just upset and have a sense of jealousy feelings in there. I'm sorry to hear about what you have to deal with, but the fact of the matter is, what he did isn't as nearly as bad as you think.

CapCaDancer
post Mar 21 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #20

It's not pointless myspace crap.

It doesn't matter if it's myspace or not.

It's the fact that he made a secret account purely to flirt with other girls. Who cares if it's myspace, xanga, or anything else. A different screenname. It's not possessiveness she's demonstrating. It's shock, betrayal...confusion? After 3 solid years, if I found that my boyfriend had a secret account to flirt with girls, I'd be worried, too.

>.<
But then again. I'm speaking for her. Sorry, danceenaked.

Just expressing what I think.

weed
post Mar 21 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #21

Hablamos Espaņol.

QUOTE(tungmyBANANA @ Mar 21 2008, 10:54 PM) *
of course i have a f**king clue. and of course i've been heartbroken before. but over actual things that have way more meaning to online myspace shit. i've been in 4 relationships, and i can tell you. one of my gf was wayy to emotional about the simplest things and overreact to small things I did, like if I have a conversation with another girl in public, or if I hung out with another female friend. she wouldn't even let me have girls on my aim buddy list.

so you say you been with him for 3 years now? are you in love with him? would you consider the relationship to be possessive love?

i know this is probably the first thing he ever did that you might feel insecure about, so I understand why you might feel "heartbroken" I think you are more just upset and have a sense of jealousy feelings in there. I'm sorry to hear about what you have to deal with, but the fact of the matter is, what he did isn't as nearly as bad as you think.

wow okay.
I dont feel like going into details as to what those messages said but you'd figure if you've been with someone that long and everyday they tell you they love you then you find out your significant other spits game to other girls and talks to other females in a more than friendly disrespectful way. It kills me tung it kills me because it completely caught me off guard and i never expected this from him.

i TRUSTED him...

Do you really think im over reacting? Do you really think i dont have the right to be upset? sad.gif

Tung
post Mar 21 2008, 10:07 PM
Post #22

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

of course I believe you have the right to be upset. but like I said. this is probably the first time he ever done something hurtful to you like this, and you don't know how to react, and it's understandable. it won't help to cry about it and rant about it here. keep talking to him about it, and express how you are feeling. if you still want to be with him, try to talk about how you guys can work it out. if you think what he did was too hurtful to take back, then I would consider breaking up or taking time off with each other. give it some weeks and see how it is.

weed
post Mar 21 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #23

Hablamos Espaņol.

QUOTE(tungmyBANANA @ Mar 21 2008, 11:07 PM) *
of course I believe you have the right to be upset. but like I said. this is probably the first time he ever done something hurtful to you like this, and you don't know how to react, and it's understandable. it won't help to cry about it and rant about it here. keep talking to him about it, and express how you are feeling. if you still want to be with him, try to talk about how you guys can work it out. if you think what he did was too hurtful to take back, then I would consider breaking up or taking time off with each other. give it some weeks and see how it is.

Thank you.

Now boys listen and learn,
Im sure none of you are familiar with the cranberries but man arent they great.

shoryuken
post Mar 21 2008, 11:07 PM
Post #24

Member No: 585,858

onlioneee flirtt n crush..

girl get mad when there crush flirt with otha girl online.. for real..

vietbabiiix3
post Mar 22 2008, 08:53 AM
Post #25

Member No: 521,815

QUOTE(tungmyBANANA @ Mar 21 2008, 10:54 PM) *

I think your posts aren't really helping her. You're not a girl, and of course everyone has their insecurities. What is online versus outside? Don't we all have like "virtual lives" nowadays? How would you know if he doesn't go out and say that to girls?

Girl, you have a right to be upset.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: