Closed TopicStart new topic
myspace, invalid password?!?!
*xcaitlinx*
post May 10 2005, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Yesterday i tried signing onto my myspace account, and i was so mad because it kept saying "invalid password" and wouldnt let me sign on! I sent an email to the myspace staff asking why this happened, but i still havent received an answer. i talked to my friends about it, and they said that 10+ people that we know are going through the same situation! they said that "Tom" (head of myspace) sent them an email saying that they were doing inappropriate things on myspace. i didn't do any of that, so i still have no idea why they changed my password and i can't log on. the weirdest thing is that all the comments i've left on other people's myspaces are all gone. i thought that someone hacked into my account and changed my password, but now im convinced that it was the staff that did it.

Did this happen to any of you???

*AngelicEyz00*
post May 10 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #2

No, this didn't happen to me.... You sure you were like... signign in with the right email and all that?

Hmm, that does seem kinda weird though... Je ne sais pas.

Moved to Myspace Help

Hmm... I just re-read this. And damn, that sucks that your myspace got deleted. Did you have an ad-remover or any of that?

*xcaitlinx*
post May 10 2005, 05:26 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(AngelicEyz00 @ May 10 2005, 5:04 PM)
No, this didn't happen to me.... You sure you were like... signign in with the right email and all that?

Hmm, that does seem kinda weird though... Je ne sais pas.

Moved to Myspace Help

Hmm... I just re-read this. And damn, that sucks that your myspace got deleted. Did you have an ad-remover or any of that?

I know that i typed in the right email address... i retyped it like 10000 times haha.

xbr0kensmil3
post May 10 2005, 05:40 PM
Post #4

whatever d00de

Group: Member
Member No: 63,060

oh yea that happened to my friend. she said that tom deleted her myspace cuz she supposedly had nude pics or something.

try_to_confine_m...
post May 10 2005, 06:17 PM
Post #5

Member No: 83,985

QUOTE(caytexo @ May 10 2005, 4:39 PM)
the weirdest thing is that all the comments i've left on other people's myspaces are all gone. i thought that someone hacked into my account and changed my password, but now im convinced that it was the staff that did it.

If all the comments are gone, that's a surefire sign that your account got deleted. Are you younger than 16 but signed up as being 16 then mentioned in your profile somewhere that you were younger than 16? My sister and her friends did that and they got their accounts deleted. (my sister also proceeded to threaten Tom with killing him, but I don't see why she was angry afterall, she was younger than she's supposed to be).

william
post May 10 2005, 06:33 PM
Post #6

Member No: 93,957

that sucks. i don't get why they have middle schools listed under the schools section on myspace if you're supposed to be 16 or older. the oldest kids, unless they get held back, at my middle school are 14. is it different at other places, or am i just missing something..?

try_to_confine_m...
post May 10 2005, 06:44 PM
Post #7

Member No: 83,985

QUOTE(william @ May 10 2005, 6:33 PM)
that sucks. i don't get why they have middle schools listed under the schools section on myspace if you're supposed to be 16 or older. the oldest kids, unless they get held back, at my middle school are 14. is it different at other places, or am i just missing something..?

They do that so that people who went to middle school (most people over the age of 16) can connect with their old middle school friends if they sign up too...it's not so middle schoolers can list what middle school they're in, it's so high schoolers and above can list what middle school they went to. and people do stayback enough to be 16 and in middle school, so...yeah

william
post May 10 2005, 07:30 PM
Post #8

Member No: 93,957

^ i totally just realized that. i feel stupid. oh well.

*AngelicEyz00*
post May 10 2005, 08:02 PM
Post #9

Haha, yeah. I got my schools from back when I was in Kindergarten.

*AngelicEyz00*
post May 10 2005, 09:45 PM
Post #10

Latest Update: 07:11PM PST, Tuesday, May 10th. you dont need to pass any silly bulletins around to "save" your account. we dont delete accounts for being inactive. you will never have to post a bulletin to save your account, that's nonsense. if you got deleted, it's because you're underage or broke the rules.

yeh... that's why... >.>

*xcaitlinx*
post May 12 2005, 06:35 PM
Post #11

ehh....i just realized that. my friends told me that it was because we were all underage. wtf...i dont understand why the age minimum is 16. screw tom...myspace isn't a good site anyway. there are a lot of flaws and it's not designed well....looks amateurish html to me.

YaWeaveIzOnFiyah
post May 20 2005, 01:39 PM
Post #12

most definitely.

Member No: 103,416

did you get an e-mail from myspace? when your account gets deleted from myspace they send you an email notifying you of it first.

iamthepirate
post May 27 2005, 12:38 PM
Post #13

Member No: 144,515

QUOTE(caytexo @ May 12 2005, 7:35 PM)
ehh....i just realized that. my  friends told me that it was because we were all underage. wtf...i dont understand why the age minimum is 16. screw tom...myspace isn't a good site anyway. there are a lot of flaws and it's not designed well....looks amateurish html to me.

sour grapes...

*StanleyThePanda*
post May 27 2005, 12:52 PM
Post #14

I dunno but it wont let me make a new account with a different email
its saying my email is already in use, but its not..... huh.gif

iamthepirate
post Jun 10 2005, 01:53 PM
Post #15

Member No: 144,515

Oh, and it's not html. It's a dynamic site. Ass.

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: