Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chance to Design for Warner Bros. Records!, imagine designing layouts for Madonna, Mandy Moore, Green Day...
merc
post Mar 30 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #1

cB's marketing dude

Group: Member
Member No: 278,579

CALLING ALL DESIGNERS!

Great News! Warner Bros. Records is looking for designers within the createblog.com community to design/redesign some of your favorite artists’ MySpace layouts / websites.

Madonna, Mandy Moore, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Goo Goo Dolls, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Green Day…these are just some of the names under the Warner Bros. Record label. This is your chance to possibly design for them!

Warner Bros. Records is not just looking for MySpace layout designers, but all the other sites too (xanga, blogger, websites, etc.) They are simply looking for creative, smart designers with talent. Here are some of the MySpace pages they run/design along with their artists to give you an idea of what they expect:

www.myspace.com/mandymoore
www.myspace.com/theveronicas
www.myspace.com/rockkillskid
www.myspace.com/redhotchilipeppers
www.myspace.com/heartagram
www.myspace.com/takingbacksunday
www.myspace.com/jessimalay

If you’re interested and think your designs can match or surpass these examples, shoot me a PM for further details!

YourSuperior
post Mar 30 2006, 06:27 PM
Post #2

;)

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 99,124

Ooh! This sounds like a great opportunity!

*ranniel*
post Mar 31 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #3

This is cool and interesting. I was hoping to design after not being so active. wink.gif

iDecay
post Mar 31 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #4

Pocketful of Sunshine

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 289,004

Hm, why does this seem like a April's fool joke? laugh.gif Well, if it isn't, good luck to everyone. _smile.gif

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: