Reply to this topicStart new topic
i really don't know, my mind says leave? i don't know why.... he's perfect!
grab-it
post Jul 30 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #1

Jasmin.

Group: Member
Member No: 311,076

Okay... so

I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years. We were both 15/16, and now we are 21.
It hasn't always been amazing.
I've been the one who cheated, stupidly. It all got the better of me and I confessed everything up to him a couple of years ago about what I had done and I told him to leave me. And he didn't. He stayed with me.

He has always stuck by me through everything, and me with him. There seems like nothing that we can't get through. We have been through so much together, we have grown into better people with each other.

He always talks about the future with me, and how he doesn't want to be with anyone else and I'm the one. And i think I feel the same, I don't know what I would do without him.
No matter what happens or what little things we fight about things always get better, and he always makes me smile.
He treats me like a queen, hes never cheated, never done anything wrong, has been my best friend, my rock and everything. He would do anything for me.

And now I am thinking I don't know if this is what I want?
I don't know if I want to stay.
And I don't know why?
I know people would say if he has done nothing wrong then .. you have no reason to even feel like that.. I mean yeah he gets jealous of me talking with other guys, and making friends with people but thats only because of what has happened in the past - and I do everything that I can to make him feel easy about it because there isn't anything going on with anyone else.
I love him to bits, and I can't imagine being without him.
But I have this strong .. feeling.. that I need to let go.

And I'm scared that if i do, he will disappear and be gone and I will regret it for the rest of my life because nobody will ever be like he is..

If anyone has any advice.. or thoughts ...

I just don't know ..

Blyat
post Jul 30 2010, 09:18 PM
Post #2

Group: Official Member
Member No: 667,832

Honestly, he's been there for you even when you were unfaithful for him

5 years, no duh he would talk about a future with you....Idk just kindof sound selfish to me, like couples get jealous, but If you cheated on him then I would understand why he would be paranoid!

Like you can't get it both ways, if you can't be without him then why leave him? or leave him without regretting it.

none345678
post Jul 30 2010, 09:38 PM
Post #3

Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll

Group: People Staff
Member No: 596,480

Talk to him about it. It will either bring you to a place where you two relies you love each other or you will break up.

You are only 21. You will find someone else. Unless you are one of those f*cking nut jobs that obsess over their ex until they are thirty.

iRapediCarly
post Jul 31 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #4

Member No: 745,302

f*ck you for cheating on him and then making him stay and now thinking about leaving him again, f*ck you

creole
post Jul 31 2010, 07:44 PM
Post #5

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 676,364

I wouldn't just tell him just straight away. He's gonna think this whole time with you was wasted for no reason. My advice to you is to keep liking him. It may sound hard when you don't want to be with him, but maybe you guys just need to be more intimate? Sex always keep a relationship healthy. Find ways to reconnect again and have those same feelings.

If that doesn't work out, then just see how he has and plan accordingly when you want to confess to him about this. I hope things work out for you.

sixfive
post Jul 31 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #6

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 653,768

QUOTE(aflyingcumshot @ Jul 31 2010, 05:35 PM) *
f*ck you for cheating on him and then making him stay and now thinking about leaving him again, f*ck you

LittleMissSunshi...
post Aug 1 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #7

rawr?

Member No: 285,858

if you're unhappy and you know it, clap your hands.

appreciate him fool, he's treating you more than you deserve! if you're unhappy, tell him, say, I'm sorry, but I'm not ready for a big commitment. you're confused and unhappy, yet happy and want to be with him. make up your mind. but honestly, if you feel this way, TAKE A BREAK from him, AND FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT GIRL

Tomates
post Aug 1 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #8

poison

Member No: 629,020

QUOTE(Uso @ Jul 30 2010, 10:18 PM) *
Honestly, he's been there for you even when you were unfaithful for him

5 years, no duh he would talk about a future with you....Idk just kindof sound selfish to me, like couples get jealous, but If you cheated on him then I would understand why he would be paranoid!

Like you can't get it both ways, if you can't be without him then why leave him? or leave him without regretting it.

I agree with everything here.

itskaycake
post Aug 7 2010, 08:24 AM
Post #9

Group: Member
Member No: 763,451

woah 5 years, that's a long time.

well your mind is telling you to leave maybe because you been with him since 15/16 and you want to experience more guys ?

or you may want to leave because you're happy, but you're not 110% happy..

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: