10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
50 Things Girls should Know about Guys, i found this interesting
lordnetch
post Dec 5 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #226

Group: Member
Member No: 701,946

so for all the girls who posted i wonder what i guy would think if they read this here you go :D

1. Guys hate sluts. <true

2. "Hey, are you busy?" or "Are you doing something?" - two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone. <maybe for some guys

3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about. <mainly

4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes. <my plans always fail because of females lol

5. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile. <we just want u to be happy

6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him. <only kinda

7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method. <yup

8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to. <sad but true

9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved. <its because true love is hard to find and we dont want to be hurt

10. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend. <u can as long as they arnt an ex

11. Guys get jealous easily. <mainly

12. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think. <not realy we are kinda dead on the inside

13. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never
mind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out. <we will sometimes assume its about something kinky too

14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like. <fail

15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway. <fail

16. Girls are guys' weaknesses. <wrong girls that the guy likes are is weakness

17. Guys are very open about themselves. <i do like to take my cloth off

18. It's good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don't let him wait too long. <...just dont trust us its for the better

19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend. <fail

20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice. <no u need to learn to give advice if we have to you have to also

21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you. <indeed

22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships. <so very true

23. Guys will brag about anything. <mainly i can duelwield guns with great accracy

24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you. <true unless they are a douch

25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant. <kinda

26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if 1 guy's confused, then we're all confused. <not realy we only ask girls when its embarassing to ask a guy lol

27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships. <lies read the karma sutra book (no its not all about sex positions unless u get the bad version which is fun and informational lol)

28. Try to be as straightforward as possible. <it realy helps alot

29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be mature and grown up. <only if they had bad parents

30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl. <mainly

31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key. <but the asses and boobs help :D

32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience. <true unless the book is an instruction booklet about how to please their lady friends ;) fun fun

33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped. <you should never let your guy get whipped its bad for the ralationship trust me its realy bad

34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside. <fail

35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that. <maybe

36. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me." <kinda

37. Guys don't really have final decisions. <fail

38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up. <yup

39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you. <only if hes 12

40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something. <no it means he could be thinking something or he just spaced out.. i do that alot

41. Guys like femininity not feebleness. <yup

42. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do. <fail

43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes. <how true

44. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily. <same goes for being a bitch all the time be happy smile its cute when you do

45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much. <yup

46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys. <im guessing that this includes sex talks and random blurbs about banging a hot chick as she just left the room

47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more. <lead on and u may be peed on

48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them. <you girls have no logic to most of your decisions i mean wtf (aaaa not going to get into it)

49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day. <fail if we give a nut it better be for at least 5 years

50. No guy can handle all his problems by his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it <no we can handle them by ourselves its just boring that way

Reidar
post Dec 5 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #227

Vae Victis

Group: Official Member
Member No: 460,227

What garbage.

Ington
post Dec 5 2008, 09:47 PM
Post #228

Member No: 17,125

Why is it that the newest members just love to post in the oldest topics?

This list is somewhat true where it counts, but the rest is pretty much garbage meant to make women say, "Awwww."

WolfgangDS
post May 25 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #229

Member No: 729,698

As a male of the species, I confirm that EVERY WORD OF THIS IS TRUE.

Also, there are some guys, like myself, who LOVE it when you pay attention to the details of what he says and know what he's talking about (I make a lot of references to different stuff, for instance). But any guy will appreciate it if you just pay attention when he's talking.

Oh, and one more thing: Don't put ANY guy in the Friend Zone. EVER. I'm a particularly angry person and my loathing self-pity and twisted-but-makes-sense logic have driven me to the point where it wouldn't bother me a bit if swine flu became a pandemic and wiped out humanity. Wouldn't bat an eye.

So, yeah.

51. Don't just date every guy that asks, but don't tell him, "You're a really good friend," and treat him like a boyfriend. Either you're his girlfriend or you're not, PERIOD. If you're not his girlfriend, don't act like it.

Quick edit: Sorry, Aerialington. I hit the Stumble button, found this, and wanted to confirm and add a little bit.

Blyat
post May 25 2009, 07:39 PM
Post #230

Member No: 667,832

...Very interesting

is this really true though?

*reupONtrees*
post May 25 2009, 08:01 PM
Post #231

i dont hate sluts, i love liz

dbs727
post Nov 13 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #232

Member No: 752,252

I am a guy and i can say they're pretty much all true
#15 i haven't had any experience with this sort of thing so i wouldn't know about that
#26 isn't true, i've talked to my friend zach and my dad a lot about relationships. I have talked to girls for advice but I feel much more comfortable talking to my male friends.
#36 could depend on the guy i guess, personally i wouldn't say something like that.
#40 isn't necessarily true

guys love to talk to the girl that he likes. im not sure if this is true for all guys, but when i'm texting a girl that i like, i love it when i get a quick response, if i don't get a text back right away, i'll worry that i said the wrong thing and it will bother me until i get a text back. we love to be engaged in conversations with girls we like and sometimes we tend to over-analyze what girls say to us. we hate awkward pauses and try to avoid them as much as possible.

last weekend i was texting a girl i liked (we went out on a date on monday and it didn't work out but i learned stuff) hopefully this will help the girls here understand what goes through a guy's mind.
i started texting her on thursday making small chat. friday i texted her a lot to learn more about her. on friday i said good morning and attempted to start conversations, but on saturday i waited until 10:30 am to see if she would text me first (i really wanted her to text me first, i was thinking that if she texted me first i would know that she is at least somewhat interested or thinks of me as a friend and doesn't think that im annoying) she didn't text me first so i just said "hey" i didn't ask a question or ask how she is doing because i wanted to see if she would ask me a question first (also to figure out if she was interested) she just said "hi" so i started asking her questions, i felt a little bummed though. the next day on sunday, i said a similar thing, i just said "hey" and it brought a smile to my face when she responded saying "hey, what's up?" MORAL OF THE STORY: guys love to talk to girls, and even though you may not know it, we think a lot about what girls say to us.

i have a few questions about girls that i would love if someone answered:
1. if there is a girl i like, should i keep asking her questions? i want to know more about her but i dont want to scare her off or bore her.
2. i'm not sure what to start conversations about, i've tried asking questions about interests but i run out of questions easily.
3. on a date, what should i do? should i keep asking questions hoping that a few of them would start a conversation or should i do something else?
4. how can i tell if a girl likes me back? i have some ideas but i may be completely missing some signs that girls have that i haven't noticed yet.

thanks in advance
Jake

Kayla15
post Dec 5 2009, 01:37 PM
Post #233

Member No: 754,456

cool

gojira
post Dec 11 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #234

◕ ◡ ◕

Member No: 416,697

QUOTE(reupONtrees @ May 25 2009, 08:01 PM) *
i dont hate sluts, i love liz

azz90
post Apr 2 2010, 05:10 PM
Post #235

Member No: 756,816

1. guy's hate sluts

guys like sluts but would never date/marry one. thts what i think

heyo-captain-jac...
post Apr 2 2010, 05:52 PM
Post #236

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Member No: 602,927

I hate on a person by person basis.

tokyo-rose
post Apr 2 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #237

♡♡♡♡♡

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

QUOTE(azz90 @ Apr 2 2010, 06:10 PM) *
1. guy's hate sluts

guys like sluts but would never date/marry one. thts what i think

I agree. Guys will hook up with a slutty girl, but they usually want a nice girl to marry.

brooklyneast05
post Apr 2 2010, 07:03 PM
Post #238

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

most of this list is ridiculous. half of this is cliche bullshit that isn't even necessarily true, just junk that girls like to hear. like all that shit about how guys flirt blah blah but when they go to bed they think of the girl they care about. the rest of it is broad generalizations that can go for either sex and doesn't take any kind of genius to figure out. "guys get jealous" etc etc

smash
post Apr 2 2010, 07:09 PM
Post #239

f your couch

Member No: 491,301

you should share your wisdom

brooklyneast05
post Apr 2 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #240

I'm Jc

Group: Mentor
Member No: 437,556

ok i will. here's what girls should know about guys. they are all different, none of them are the same, and no rule applies across the board.

smash
post Apr 2 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #241

f your couch

BRILLIANT. simply brilliant.

none345678
post Apr 2 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #242

Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll

Group: People Staff
Member No: 596,480

kiss ass

smash
post Apr 2 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #243

f your couch

don't hate.

SoleShine
post Jun 15 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #244

<love3

Member No: 758,609

aww! thats down right adorable!

itskaycake
post Aug 7 2010, 08:13 AM
Post #245

Member No: 763,451

woah..
thankyou for the list :)
it makes me feel better now i get a better understanding why i got dumped LOL

Chutson353
post Sep 25 2010, 03:20 PM
Post #246

Member No: 768,677

No matter what you've heard - guys do NOT like to be kicked in the balls - the family jewels are sacred ground so treat them NICE

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: