Debate Rules

Here are the general forum rules that you must follow before you start any debate topics. Please make sure you've read and followed all directions.

Debate.

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Satanisim, Whats your opinion
I_LiKe_PiRaTeZ
post Aug 1 2004, 05:54 AM
Post #1

I'd surf if I couldn't bodyboard.

Group: Member
Member No: 29,817

What is your opinion on being a satanist?
I have been a satanist for 3 years now. & personally think that it is becoming a fad..
with all this nu-metal shyt.. & punk poseurs who think satanisim is just a thing to be fooled with.. i think my religion is being exploited..

[x] DAVe

jarnifer
post Aug 1 2004, 07:07 AM
Post #2

Member No: 27,523

i guess you have a copy of the Satanic Bible by LaVey?

F_L_I_P
post Aug 1 2004, 02:05 PM
Post #3

PHIL ˝

Member No: 6,982

o.o pinch.gif

-Phil-

straightedge9
post Aug 1 2004, 03:01 PM
Post #4

i brake for hobbits

Member No: 24,766

errrr look, being a satanist pretty much means you are an evil person and do incredibly bad things....sounds like ur a bit of a poser... but maybe im confused and dont understand this? but then again, there are the assholes who think that dressing in black, listening to rock music, being in your room and having different ideas and morales as some people makes you a satanist... i read this quiz once that said if you were a buddist, practiced hinduism, or were gay or bisexual, then you were a satanist... but i dont believe in that at ALL...

sammi rules you
post Aug 1 2004, 03:07 PM
Post #5

WWMD?! - i am from the age of BM 2

Member No: 8,848

QUOTE(straightedge9 @ Aug 1 2004, 2:01 PM)
errrr look, being a satanist pretty much means you are an evil person and do incredibly bad things....sounds like ur a bit of a poser... but maybe im confused and dont understand this? but then again, there are the assholes who think that dressing in black, listening to rock music, being in your room and having different ideas and morales as some people makes you a satanist... i read this quiz once that said if you were a buddist, practiced hinduism, or were gay or bisexual, then you were a satanist... but i dont believe in that at ALL...

That's not what being a satanist means. ermm.gif It means you worship Satan. You don't have to be an evil person and do incredibly bad things to worship Satan. What, if you worship God, you're a wonderful person and do incredibly good things? No. _dry.gif

waccoon
post Aug 1 2004, 03:19 PM
Post #6

We are the cure.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 1,456

QUOTE(VaguelyAware @ Aug 1 2004, 4:07 PM)
That's not what being a satanist means. ermm.gif It means you worship Satan. You don't have to be an evil person and do incredibly bad things to worship Satan. What, if you worship God, you're a wonderful person and do incredibly good things? No. _dry.gif

thats not what satanism is. satanism isnt some big cult, oh lets go sacrifice some goats. satanism is the worship and indulgance of oneself. there are certain rules needed to be obeyed. children can never be hurt, malicious actions arent allowed. if someone provokes you repeatedly, you go out of your way to hurt them. satanism isnt a cult,

ryfitaDF
post Aug 1 2004, 04:12 PM
Post #7

LunchboxXx

Member No: 16,810

well depending on of satanism is worship of one's self or worship of satan, i like both of themm actually.

christians are satanists, if you really think about it. i mean, everyone is so scared of going to hell. if they thought there were no hell nothing would stop them from doing anything. they'd sin like it was nothing. it's all just fear of satan and hell that dictates how christians act.

and how are you gunna say i_like_piratez is a mean evil guy? look at his avatar! "PEACE LOVE AND UNITY IN THE NAME OF LUCIPHER!" hehe.

uLoVeMikeRoch
post Aug 1 2004, 04:30 PM
Post #8

Wow, i dont know whats going on...

Member No: 10,977

QUOTE(straightedge9 @ Aug 1 2004, 3:01 PM)

Where the hell did u see that quiz? that f**king pissing me off cause im buddhist pm me and send me the url. And who da hell cares, you can practice what u want, eat what u want and do whatever. Its your choice

waccoon
post Aug 1 2004, 04:59 PM
Post #9

We are the cure.

Member No: 1,456

QUOTE(uLoVeMikeRoch @ Aug 1 2004, 5:30 PM)
Where the hell did u see that quiz? that f**king pissing me off cause im buddhist pm me and send me the url. And who da hell cares, you can practice what u want, eat what u want and do whatever. Its your choice

That's what satanism is about, indulging in oneself and your own whims.

uLoVeMikeRoch
post Aug 1 2004, 05:20 PM
Post #10

Wow, i dont know whats going on...

Member No: 10,977

QUOTE(waccoon @ Aug 1 2004, 4:59 PM)
That's what satanism is about, indulging in oneself and your own whims.

Ohhhh ok cool

LaRevolucion
post Aug 1 2004, 05:36 PM
Post #11

Member No: 21,524

Hmmm.....so indulging in yourself is a religion? I didn't know that.....I indulge in myself all the time shifty.gif but it's not like i do it religiously. I'm confused wacko.gif

*Kathleen*
post Aug 1 2004, 08:25 PM
Post #12

Meh I don't mind it at all. If that's what they believe in, then let them believe in it themselves. You have no right to interfere with someone's privacy and life like that.

sadolakced acid
post Aug 1 2004, 08:58 PM
Post #13

dripping destruction

Member No: 21,929

you want to go over `what exactly what your `religion is?

Ze world is a Ma...
post Aug 13 2004, 07:46 PM
Post #14

¤ i havent been here much ¤

Member No: 34,018

QUOTE(I_LiKe_PiRaTeZ @ Aug 1 2004, 5:54 AM)
I have been a satanist for 3 years now. & personally think that it is becoming a fad..
with all this nu-metal shyt.. & punk poseurs who think satanisim is just a thing to be fooled with.. i think my religion is being exploited..

[x] DAVe

eeerrr im very amused by this not everyday do u meet a satanist please mail me and TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT

and my thoughts: it aint yo life so let them be

Sumiaki
post Aug 13 2004, 09:47 PM
Post #15

NO WAI! R u Srs?

Member No: 28,094

QUOTE(LaRevolucion @ Aug 1 2004, 5:36 PM)
Hmmm.....so indulging in yourself is a religion? I didn't know that.....I indulge in myself all the time shifty.gif but it's not like i do it religiously. I'm confused wacko.gif

Overindulgance is supposedly a sin. Like overeating. Yea, i remember hearing that at from my mom's "church" group. I believe he said "Gluttony(sp) is a sin."

DarkCrescentMoon
post Aug 14 2004, 01:05 AM
Post #16

memories echo the silence

Member No: 24,624

QUOTE(Kathleen @ Aug 1 2004, 8:25 PM)
Meh I don't mind it at all. If that's what they believe in, then let them believe in it themselves. You have no right to interfere with someone's privacy and life like that.

kathleen took the words out of my mouth

hmm...i always though satanism was when you worship satan? o.0...

well, i guess i'm wrong

sikdragon
post Aug 14 2004, 05:19 AM
Post #17

Bardic Nation

Member No: 38,059

the oldest documents containing information on satan are in the jewish bible. yeah satan has power, but his power comes from God's love of us and our right to choose. So you know i think it's funny you're acting all bad ass with your satanistic religion when your fad is going to be slaughtered in the up coming war. dont be afraid, read about it in revelation, i wont tell nobody. but no matter how much you may think you hate me and my God, remember he loves you.

ryfitaDF christians dont do what they do out of fear of hell, it is love of God and the fear of being without him for all eternity, satan is just in hell, he has no dominion over it, his imps and demons are a different story. His goal is to get as many people in hell with him. beelzebub is a temptress of many disguises do not be fooled.

Boyfriendless
post Feb 2 2006, 03:11 AM
Post #18

Azn at heart

Member No: 106,772

QUOTE(I_LiKe_PiRaTeZ @ Aug 1 2004, 2:54 AM)

[x] DAVe

modern or traditional?

Boyfriendless
post Feb 2 2006, 03:15 AM
Post #19

Azn at heart

Member No: 106,772

QUOTE(I_LiKe_PiRaTeZ @ Aug 1 2004, 2:54 AM)

[x] DAVe

Oh and, your myspace says your athiest.

Paradox of Life
post Feb 3 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #20

My name's Katt. Nice to meet you!

Member No: 93,674

You can't even spell Satanism right.

Satanism is not a religion. Satanism never was a religion. There are soo many different views of Satanism and mostly, it's just a way to try and get attention and to piss off Christians. Truthfully, it is just as annoying as Christianity.

hangfire
post Mar 1 2006, 03:53 AM
Post #21

Member No: 381,827

QUOTE(I_LiKe_PiRaTeZ @ Aug 1 2004, 5:54 AM) *

[x] DAVe

3 years! that's long. I think satanists choose such "religion"(i don't think it is one) because they don't think any other religion would suit them. Why are you one anyway? I would just like to know so I can ask my professor about it. How do you perceive Satan? it's still quite vague to me and i can't give you an opinion yet unless you answer my questions. I'm not opposing you or anything. I don't particularly believe in any religion although i have one but i'm not a satanist. I believe that there is God and no strings attached. I know bible stories but i don't interpret them bcs the bible has been revised so many times and is subjective to the feelings of the persons who revised it.
I think Satanism is a fad. I mean don't you think that satan (if there is such a being) will just torture you, or maybe you love torture? huh.gif

EddieV
post Mar 1 2006, 10:59 AM
Post #22

cB Assassin

Group: Official Member
Member No: 7,672

QUOTE(straightedge9 @ Aug 1 2004, 3:01 PM) *
but then again, there are the assholes who think that dressing in black, listening to rock music, being in your room and having different ideas and morales as some people makes you a satanist...

I do that, and I'm Buddhist, but I also practice some of the Christian faith.

sunissed14127
post Mar 2 2006, 12:24 PM
Post #23

I love you <33333

Member No: 30,404

I'm not against people who are into Satanism, but I don't belive in it. I guess people just do what they wanna do. But yes, It seems like Satanism & Atheism has become a fad.

NoSex
post Mar 2 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #24

in the reverb chamber.

Member No: 300,308

QUOTE(sunissed14127 @ Mar 2 2006, 11:24 AM) *
But yes, It seems like Satanism & Atheism has become a fad.

Nothing compared to the world's biggest fad ever! Christianity!

sunissed14127
post Mar 2 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #25

I love you <33333

Member No: 30,404

QUOTE(Acid Bath Slayer @ Mar 2 2006, 6:35 PM) *
Nothing compared to the world's biggest fad ever! Christianity!

I know, a huge majority is Christian, but I'm just saying that many people are saying their into Satanism/Atheism just because they think it's "cool" and what everyone else is doing.

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: