red riding hood
*futura*
post Mar 24 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #1

Why was this movie even made? Someone please tell me. I was cringing practically the entire time.

Start new topic
Replies
heyo-captain-jac...
post Apr 5 2011, 08:56 PM
Post #2

/人◕‿‿◕人\

Group: Official Member
Member No: 602,927

My mother wants me to go see it and tell her if it's any good or not, I guess I'll just tell her what I've read here.

she's skeptical since it's a Hardwicke movie but Gary Oldman is one of her favourite actors and she figures I often spend six to eight consecutive hours at the movies anyway

also I love every movie Hardwicke has been involved with except the ones she's directed, I don't know what it is but when you put her in charge nothing falls in place right. though I will give her lords of dogtown but it might just be since I've always blindly loved anything with Heath Ledger in it

Headlines
post Apr 6 2011, 10:49 AM
Post #3

Group: Human
Member No: 794,957

QUOTE(boot @ Apr 5 2011, 09:56 PM) *
My mother wants me to go see it and tell her if it's any good or not, I guess I'll just tell her what I've read here.

she's skeptical since it's a Hardwicke movie but Gary Oldman is one of her favourite actors and she figures I often spend six to eight consecutive hours at the movies anyway

also I love every movie Hardwicke has been involved with except the ones she's directed, I don't know what it is but when you put her in charge nothing falls in place right. though I will give her lords of dogtown but it might just be since I've always blindly loved anything with Heath Ledger in it

I actually heard that from another friend last night, and that the acting was extremely horrible - "as if they were trying to scare people, not with the plot, but with the acting"...lol.

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: