Reply to this topicStart new topic
best writings, post your stuff
triipinfserious
post May 24 2004, 08:22 PM
Post #1

addicted to createblog[dot]com (=

Group: Member
Member No: 14,423

i`m creatin` somethin` for my xanga; it`ll have the best original poetry, stories, songs, `nd or quotes that people i kno have made.

please post your best poem[s], song[s], story[ies]`nd or quote[s]

i will post the best ones i see on my xanga in june.

please post
1. your name
2. the title of your piece of work
3. what it is [i.e. poem or song or whatever]

thanks (=

This post has been edited by triipinfserious: May 24 2004, 08:36 PM

ComradeRed
post May 24 2004, 08:33 PM
Post #2

Dark Lord of McCandless

Member No: 16,761

Name: Comrade Alexei Ivanovich Karasov (AKA The Zen Debater AKA Minda)
Title: The Zen Scrolls: First and Second Books of Aditus
Previously published in the Monastery of the Zen Debater

The Ancient Scrolls of the Zen

The First Book of Aditus

Once upon a time, in the Southern Provinces of Imperia, there lived a man named Aditus, who owned a farm with sheep and cattle. Aditus has a neighbor, Severus, who was also a farmer. One day, Aditus sent his servants to kill some of the sheep of Severus, such that he could corner the market. The next day, Severus awoke to see that his entire flock of sheep had been gone. He screamed in agony, until the Avis, God of Flight, intervened.

“You disrupt the birds,” said Avis.

“But my neighbor… killed my sheep!”

”Enough. I will not tolerate any more of this disruption. From hence forth, you will now have a blood feud against your neighbor Aditus. You will raze his farm, kill his animals, and sell his family into slavery. And all the Provinces shall cry out because of your wrath. Got it?”

“Yes, my lord!” Severus muttered beneath his breath, “moron.”

Many months later, Severus had gathered his servants on the outside of Aditus’s farm. Aditus said, “why, neighbor, do you gather your servants here against me. What transgression have I done against you?”

Severus replied, “you killed my sheep, and now I must kill your cattle.”

And so Severus’s servants trampled over Aditus and slew his cattle, and his sheep, and his servants, and his family, and soon all the Provinces cried out in Aditus’s blood. With that the blood feud was avenged. But it was not enough for Aditus.

Aditus had been left alive and unconscious on the remains of his farm. One day after he awoke, he realized what had transpired. Soon, he ventured to the distant town of Mel’Kroth, in the Provinces, and began to find answers. He strangled a pigeon for food. With that, Avis appeared to him. “Why do you kill the poor birds,” Avis asked?

“I only desire Enlightenment,” said Aditus.

“WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE BIRDS?” Avis was losing his patience.

“Because I must survive to be enlightened, and I must eat to survive.”

“No you mustn’t. It was written long before the current day, ‘he who desires enlightenment shall not eat pigeons.’ If you desire enlightenment, you must come with me.”

“Very well, Master.”

So Aditus followed Avis for many weeks without eating to heart of the then Amish Empire. There, he ascended a mountain to meet with the hermit of the Amish.

“I seek enlightenment,” began Aditus.

“I seek money,” said the Hermit.

“But you’re a hermit. Hermits don’t want money.”

“I’m not like other hermits… I’m a very special kind of hermit.”

“But I don’t have any money.”

“Well, then… that’s too bad isn’t it? But there’s one quest you can go on to make up for this.”
So the Hermit explained to Aditus that he must venture to the Hinterlands to search for the long-lost Crystal of Knowledge and return it to the Amish people. The Crystal of Knowledge was hidden in a cave, guarded by many fanged dragons, and a mysterious high priest named Iahn, who could summon forth the power of the Gods of the Hinterlands, and of the dragons, and smite Aditus and all Gods and people of Imperia and the Amish too.

Aditus, with nowhere else to go, began to travel towards the Hinterlands, but as he descended the Hermit’s mountain, he fainted from lack of food and feel much distance to the bottom of the mountain.

And with that, he was on his way to achieving enlightenment.

Aditus was resuscitated by Amish peasants later, and declared, “I must… find the Crystal of Knowledge.”

The peasant leader replied, “It is rude to stand up during a community meal.”

At this point, Aditus was very angry, so he took a pitchfork, and slew his hosts, before stealing a horse and riding far away to the North while doing a maniacal laugh.

Soon Aditus arrived at the village of Lycantia, the last frontier waypoint on the way to the Hinterlands. He went into the prefect’s office and asked, “Where do I find the Crystal of Knowledge?”

“In the Hinterlands, duh. Everyone knows that.”

So Aditus left Lycantia and began his journey through the Hinterlands.

After many days of travel, Aditus arrived near the cave where it was rumored that the long-lost Crystal of Knowledge was held. As he approached the cave, a Hinterlands soldier stopped him, and shouted, “Halt! Who dares disturb the Dragons of Iahn?”

The Hinterlands soldier evaporated into mist and suddenly Avis appeared again, “Dragons are birds too!” he protested.

Aditus stared in disbelief. “Then how do I find enlightenment, Master? The hermit told me…”

Avis cut him off, “And you would take the word of a hermit before that of a God?”

“But you told me to see the hermit…”

“Oh that’s right. Carry on then.”

So Avis disappeared and Aditus entered the cave where he confronted the Dragons of Iahn. As he entered, the dark priest Iahn confronted him with his obsidian staff. His voice boomed, “What business do you have in this holy cave?”

“I seek Enlightenment,” replied Aditus, “I desire to know why my neighbor Severus slew my animals and burnt my farm, and condemned me to this life of eternal wandering!”

“Because you killed his sheep and started a blood feud, idiot. You don’t need a magical crystal to tell you that.”

“But… I never started a blood feud!”

“Yes you did. It is the way of the debaters.”

“But…”

“You are vanquished, young Aditus. Go now and never return.”

“This is nonsense,” said Aditus, who then charged Iahn with his glittering sword. The Staff of Iahn parried the sword away and Aditus was returned to his place.
“As I said, you are vanquished. You leave me no choice but to smite you, your children, and your children’s children!”

“But they’re already dead!”

“Oh, good point. Just you then.” Iahn raised his quarterstaff and summoned the first dragon to attack Aditus.

But as the dragon approached, Aditus wielded his sword and stuck it in the dragon’s mouth, killing it instantly. The first dragon had been defeated. Iahn laughed and clapped, “Congratulations, young Aditus, you have passed the first test of purity.”

“How many tests are there?” Aditus asked.

“Until I get bored,” said Iahn, “I’m the one making the rules remember? But I’d say four. Since things are running late as it is, maybe that’ll get reduced to three.”

So Iahn summoned the second dragon. Aditus had lost his sword in the first so now had to defend against the second dragon with his mere hands. Aditus cleverly dodged the dragon behind Iahn and the dragon’s flames threatened to consume Iahn himself. “You fool!” Yelled Iahn, “and he dissipated the dragon into thin air.”

Aditus emerged from behind the Dark Priest. “Ha! You are defeated now.” Iahn shook his head, “Not quite, young Aditus. You have learned of the past and of the present. Now you must learn of the future.”

“Okay, you’re confusing me…”

“Behold thy future!” So Iahn raised his obsidian staff but nothing happened. This time, he threw off his dark hooded cloak. “I am… your father,” he said.

“Okay, you’re really starting to confuse me now… This is scarier than all those dragons.”

“I used to live in Imperia,” he reminisced, “Then I was removed from the court of Caesar for my practice in the arcane arts. But now… I shall get revenge!”

“So you steal the secret Amish Crystal of Knowledge? This blood feud makes even less sense than the one I have with Severus.”

“Alas, alas,” Iahn continued to drone on for several minutes, until Aditus seized the initiative, taking the dagger out of his sleeve and wresting the obsidian staff from Iahn. He pushed Iahn onto the ground and held his staff.

“You are defeated,” said Aditus.

“But… this cannot be! I am your father.”

“No you’re not. I am my father.”

“How does that work… exactly?”

But Aditus was tired of debating. He used the obsidian staff to summon the Crystal of Knowledge… but it didn’t work. He transformed himself into a dragon instead.

“Ha, ha, you don’t know the spells,” laughed Iahn.

So Aditus breathed flame and fury, which engulfed Iahn and soon only the cloak and quarterstaff remained. The spirit of Avis entered again, “So you’re a bird now, eh?”

“Dragons… aren’t…. birds…”

“But nonetheless, you have now found enlightenment. I am proud of you, young Aditus.”

“How have I found enlightenment, Master?”
“You are a bird.”

“I thought you agree dragons aren’t birds.”

“Birds and dragons, and all things that fly in general, are enlightened. They have no burden of quest, which is why they soar above the pettiness of the Earth.”

“What about the Crystal of Knowledge?”

“The Amish are a simple people. They have no need for a magical crystal.”

Aditus would now live out the rest of his days as a fire-breathing dragon. But it was all right, the struggle was over. He had won the victory over fate…

As Aditus reflected, Avis chimed in, “Ha, ha, I tricked you. I have the Crystal. It contains the secrets of better butter churning. I shall return it to the Hermit. Fall gently asleep. When you wake up, you shall be plowing the fields of Imperia’s Provinces… But you shall no longer be a dragon.”

A gentle regretful sigh dissipated as Aditus drifted to sleep. He indeed woke up in Imperia, on Severus’s farm, as a field servant. His new look was not recognized, not even by his old archrival Severus, who just knew him as another servant.

“What the hell?” Asked Aditus.

Avis replied, “Hey, that’s all I promised. I must go look after the birds now. Tootles.”

And with that, Aditus had finally achieved enlightenment.

The Second Book of Aditus

After many years of intensive work on the Severus Plantation, Aditus, now a middle-aged wise man, approached his master. “O’ Master,” he pleaded, “I have found purpose in life; I hold the keys to wisdom, happiness, and enlightenment. Must I continue to toil here?”

“Yes, you must. That’s why you’re my servant.”

“I am Aditus your archrival.”

“No I killed him along time ago.”

With his insidious plot thusly foiled, Aditus now began to engage his master in scholarly discourse on enlightenment and its implications. “What does enlightenment mean?” asked Aditus.

The Master was stunned. “Go back to work!”

“But what is enlightenment?”

“Work, slave! You draw breath only to serve me!”

“That may be true, perhaps, but is that enlightened?”

And so, Severus grew so tired of Aditus that he set Aditus free on the condition that Aditus should wander far away, and never return to the Severus Plantation again. Aditus thanked his master and departed faithfully.

As Aditus left, he pondered where to go next. A mysterious voice spoke, “Aditus…”
“Who is that?” Aditus thought to himself.

“Do not bother concealing your thoughts. I know all and see all. I am Quintus, the God of Seven. All the Gods of Imperia summon you, Aditus, to create a new order…”

“The God of Seven? What exactly does that mean?”

“It means that I am God of all things that have seven parts. A good debate has seven parts. A bad one usually has seven parts too, except when someone forfeits or something like that, anyway… back on topic…”

Aditus was in awe. “So what is it you want me to do?”

“You are the quest for many days, throughout all the lands of the Commonwealth, to search for greater enlightenment and truth, and then to spread these rules back to thy homeland…”

“Not this again…”

“There are great things ahead of you, middle-aged Aditus. You must venture first to where you first began your first quest for enlightenment… in the Amish Country.”

So Aditus travelled back to visit the Hermit that, so long ago, had set him on the path to enlightenment. Only the Hermit was gone. “Where goes the Hermit?” asked Aditus.

“Times have changed,” said Quintus, with a deep sigh. Years ago, the Amish assembled a huge army to conquer the Hinterlands of the Commonwealth. They built up their swift fleets on the Susquehanna River and imposing mountain citadels. But they had overreached themselves. For nine years, they laid siege to the Hinterlands outpost of Scranton. Sure, they were victorious, but they returned to their homelands, to find them devastated by poverty, sacked by raiders, and overrun by barbarians…” Quintus sighed, as he wrapped his arm around Aditus’s shoulders, “This is all that is left of the once-glorious Amish Empire…” as he pointed panoramically to the charred farms and ruins of villages and hamlets.

“Oh my…”

“But do not fret. There is still knowledge to be had. Follow me, and I shall show you the Path.”

“The Path?”

“The Path!”

“Very well…”

“You must unlearn all that you have learned, Aditus, and return once again to the state of your youth, before you can follow me…”

“When I was young, I was still a planter in Imperia and none of this mattered.”

“But you must now bear a heavy responsibility, not-so-young Aditus. Are you willing to continue and follow me to the glittering spires of Cathay? There we shall continue our quest.”

“Then why the hell did you send me to the Amish Country to begin with?”

“Meh. Whatever.”

And so they departed.

Aditus travelled for four days and three nights to reach the edge of Cathay’s Imperial Capital of Philadelphia. There, Quintus addressed him, “Farewell, noble Aditus. Here, you must learn and unlearn. Here is where the test of true enlightenment will occur.” Then he vanished into a cloud of smoke.

“I come to see the Emperor,” Aditus addressed a guard.

“And you would be…?”

“Aditus of Imperia Alleghenis.”

“We don’t serve Imperials here. Go back to that watering hole you came from and leave this place.”

So the guard rushed Aditus and blinded one of his eyes, before Aditus was sent crawling back. Aditus pleaded to Quintus, “Why must I suffer so?”

Quintus came back, “A ha. You have learned your first lesson. You have released your prejudices. Now we must continue.”

“To where?”

“To Cathay’s docks, where the saline breeze cheers many a person, including the Emperor of Cathay himself.”

So Quintus and Aditus now walked alongside one another on the beach. They were approached by an Easterner, Kafei. Kafei was a farmer, who owned a coffee farm to the north of Philadelphia.

Kafei asked Aditus, “You are not from around here, are you, Westerner?”

“No I am not.”

“What business do you have in Cathay?”

“I am here on my quest for enlightenment.”

“Really? Tell me more.”

“Well, it’s a long story, but uh anyway I used to be a servant…”

As he uttered this, Kafei cut him off. His armed guards took Aditus and took him to Kafei’s plantation. As Aditus tried to resist, Kafei’s agents put out his other eye and he now became blind.

As Aditus was hauled to Kafei’s plantation in Central Cathay, Kafei realized that Aditus was blind. “I have no more need for you,” he said, and Aditus was expelled from the Kafei Plantation.

Quintus once again arrived, “Very well, Aditus. You have released all of your prejudices. Now you may prepare for your journey to true wisdom.”

“I’m… blind!”

“Blind, but still seeing. You must look inside yourself. There, you will see what the eyes could not see. There, you will find truth.”

“I don’t want truth, I want my vision back!”

“That is quite immature, young Aditus. You will soon see that it was price worth paying. Come, we must journey on.”

Aditus followed Quintus, almost passively. But then he accidentally walked off a cliff. As he hit the bottom of the valley, Quintus observed from above. “Whoops,” he said to himself, and he began the levitating descent to the bottom of the canyon.

“You have seen the bottom of the canyon,” said Quintus, “And now I see the bottom of your soul.”

“Where are we? What more must I do, Master Quintus?”

“You are at the bottom of the Karos Canyon, in Western Cathay. You are not supposed to be here. I will admit it was my fault. Come, this is not customary for a God to do, but levitate with me.”

“Why couldn’t you do that in the first place.”

“I just thought of it now.”

“I thought you knew all and saw all.”

“Yeah, but I get tired sometimes, you know?”

And so Quintus levitated Aditus out of the Karos Canyon and back onto the level ground. They, or at least Quintus, peered westwards, back towards the Amish Country, and beyond that, to Home.

“It is a beautiful sight,” said Quintus.

“I can’t see, remember?” asked Aditus.

“Alas. You have not yet accepted your fate. You cannot become enlightened until you do so. Let us venture to the Hinterlands. There resides a wise sage who may help you. His name is Iahn.”

“I thought I killed him…”

“Iahn never dies. The Dark God continually infuses him with strength and vitality.”

“The Dark God?”

“The Dark God is the avatar of all that is evil. It is the enemy of enlightenment.”

“So we are seeing his minion… because?”

“The Path is strange. But you must not defer, lest you wander and be destroyed.”

So Aditus travelled to the Hinterlands, following his Master’s lead. They one again arrived in Iahn’s cave.

“Ah, so you return, Aditus,” said the Dark Priest, “and now I see you are humbled. Maybe now you shall learn.”

“Yes, Lord Iahn. I shall learn.”

“You shall… Embark on a Thousand Miles’ Journey, young Aditus.” The one-eyed priest gazed intently, “You wonder, young Aditus, why I control your fate, when I cannot even control my own eye? Well, among the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Go now! And forever shall you leave the Hinterlands.

Iahn raised his staff menacingly. But Aditus was blind so he could not see. Iahn tried to summon a dragon. But he forgot the spell. “Damn it,” he sighed to himself. Then he began the slowly walk home.

“Aw, I almost feel sorry for him,” said Quintus, “He won’t be what he once was. He will have to live a life of shame forever…”

“Who’s side are you on?”

“I’m a God. We don’t take sides.”

So Aditus began his travels.

After travelling for a thousand miles as told, Aditus came to a stop. He had walked into a surface.
Quintus appeared, “Welcome home, Aditus. You are in Imperia. A crowd has gathered before you, to hear you speak. And you have just walked into the podium.”

“It’s a… miracle.”

“You are now enlightened again, Aditus. You have fulfilled the wishes of Imperia’s Gods. Now you may offer what you have learned up, and live and die at peace. Finally.”

“What about my eyes?”

“A sacrifice is required,” mused Quintus, “It is the Path of our people. Now, go on.”

Then, almost reluctantly, Aditus delivered his commandments, inspired by the God Quintus, upon the People of Imperia. A heavy burden seemed to lift as the great Aditus began to speak:

“First, I shalt present the three commandments of debate:

Firstly, thou shalt keep holy the fourteen-inch flowpad. Without the flowpad, it is indeed hard to debate or at the very least thou shalt haveth to use a silly even-inch white Congress flowpad! Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt always keep holy the flowpad, and all Gods of destiny shall reward thou!

Secondly, thou shalt useth a value structure! For without a value structure, there can be no debate! And without debate, you shall be banished to the dark land, where there shall be wailing and drop ballots with nasty comments on them! And all nations shall cry out in that land.

Thirdly, thou shalt speak in debate lingo outside of forensics. Without the debate lingo, thou shalt never realizeth the power of debate. If thou not useth the debate lingo, then thou shalt not be able to feeleth superior to others at non-debate functions! And all ye shall cry out because the Gods of Imperia shall have turned against you!

Now that you have been enlightened in debate, I shall enlighten you about Congress:

The fourth commandment shalt be that thou shalt always knoweth thy Constitution. Thy Constitution art holy, and without it no Congress exists. If thou not knoweth the Tenth Amendment, thou shalt be asked nasty questions by some members of the house. And ye shall cry out in that day because of thy bill.
Fifthly, thou shalt always vote for kids from your school. Verily I say! With the votes, all the factions of Imperia shall tremble before thy might. But without the votes, thou shalt be banished from the realm of Congress forever, and thou shalt mourn in that day because of thy school.

The last commandment of Congress shalt be that thou always shalt exaggerate research. If thou doest not exaggerateth the research, thou shalt never maketh thee points, and thy bills shalt all be failed and banished to the perpetual dark realm, where there shalt be wailing and drop ballots with nasty comments on them!

You have been enlightened in debate and Congress. Now it is time for the final and greatest of the Seven Commandments, the Commandment of Speech:

Thou shalt never doeth speech. Ever.”

All the audience cheered Aditus as he stepped down from the podium, he was stricken with an unfortunate and highly improbable case of death, but his commandments had already been written in the hearts of all Imperials.

And thus, as the sun dawned on a bright new day, the people of Imperia Alleghenis had found enlightenment.

triipinfserious
post May 24 2004, 08:35 PM
Post #3

wow that`s great but did you write that ? i need original work

ComradeRed
post May 24 2004, 08:36 PM
Post #4

Dark Lord of McCandless

QUOTE(triipinfserious @ May 24 2004, 8:35 PM)
wow that`s great but did you write that ? i need original work

Of course I wrote it. Why else would it be published on MY website?

triipinfserious
post May 24 2004, 08:37 PM
Post #5

oh cool
thanks (= i love it

*Kathleen*
post May 24 2004, 08:39 PM
Post #6

Heh...trust me, it's Minda...he wrote it, the crazy guy he is. wink.gif

triipinfserious
post May 24 2004, 08:40 PM
Post #7

thanks kathleen; you got any work ?

ComradeRed
post May 24 2004, 08:42 PM
Post #8

Dark Lord of McCandless

QUOTE(triipinfserious @ May 24 2004, 8:40 PM)
thanks kathleen; you got any work ?

She sent me her Shakespeare Essay to proofread, you want that? j/k

pikimoo
post May 24 2004, 08:48 PM
Post #9

ThePinkPanda

Member No: 13,168

I'd post but um.. You wouldn't like anything I've written due to violence and erm.. yeah. Suicideyness.

Sa-Chan
post May 24 2004, 08:48 PM
Post #10

Crying Behind Blind Eyes

Member No: 7,967

I would post some songs, or poetry, or short stories, or something. But I'm not so good ^^() Soooo, yeah.

triipinfserious
post May 24 2004, 08:49 PM
Post #11

don`t worry post anythin` .. everythin` is accepted .. i actually want variaty (=

pikimoo
post May 24 2004, 08:55 PM
Post #12

ThePinkPanda

<.< >.> I'll post one.. but don't yell at me if it's not good cry.gif

Name: Weezul
Poem
Title: Kill Me

Shoot me now,

Make me dead,

Put that bullet,

Through my head.

Make me suffer,

Give me pain,

Stab a knife,

Into my brain.

Torture me,

Kill me,

Oh these do,

Thrill me!

Give me pain,

It gives me pleasure,

Anger, aggression,

I do treasure.

If you don't,

I'll do it myself,

That will ensure me,

A nice place in Hell.

Pull the trigger,

Shoot the gun,

Live on with your life,

And have some fun.

There you go,

Now point and aim,

Trust me, boy,

Life is no game.

I've ruined my life,

And all is lost,

So now I must,

Pay the cost.

Ha, I win,

Now, aren't I clever?

So long for now,

Or goodbye forever.

ComradeRed
post May 24 2004, 08:56 PM
Post #13

Dark Lord of McCandless

How suicidal of you. I like it actually.

Sa-Chan
post May 24 2004, 09:03 PM
Post #14

Crying Behind Blind Eyes

Member No: 7,967

By: Savannah

To Damn Perfect-

And when you left,
I was alone and I cried.
But I never stopped loving you,
And couldn't help but hating you.

Leave me here,
But I won't forgive you.
Next time we meet,
I swear you'll never forget me.

I want you to know the pain,
Of all the heartbreak.
All of those tears,
I wasted upon you.

I don't want to give into,
All of those lies you used to say.
You said we'd make it,
You said we could take it.

I'll forget all those words you told me,
Over the phone,
While we planned our future,
With two boys and two girls...

It was all just to damn perfect.

Pain- (This was originally a song that I wrote, but I never finished it, but one day just you wait, my band will finish it and we will perform it)

I close my eyes,
I drop the blade.
Overtaken with the beating,
Of neverending pain.

I burn my skin,
I beat my flesh.
I cause the welts,
Of pain and death.

This is my way to escape,
The pain is all that saves me.
The blood it's what...
What bathes me.

It's like a drug,
It's my new prison, my new pain,
Built by knives and chains,
And I can't stop the addiction.

It's a battle with myself,
And it's neverending.
And I can't fight,
And I can barely breath.

Save me from this pain...

triipinfserious
post May 24 2004, 09:05 PM
Post #15

iite thanks -- your name is ?

oh nvm sorry i didn`t see it

This post has been edited by triipinfserious: May 24 2004, 09:06 PM

pikimoo
post May 24 2004, 09:05 PM
Post #16

ThePinkPanda

Okay.. I just looked at your xanga. You and Long confuse me. He's 14 and looks 10. You're 13(?) and you look 16. Dayum!

triipinfserious
post May 24 2004, 09:07 PM
Post #17

[^^] haha is that a good thing ... oh yeah long does look younger than he is

*Kathleen*
post May 24 2004, 09:12 PM
Post #18

Haha nice, Minda. Yeah, I have these...I can't pick which one, so you can. wink.gif

With All My Heart
Cut me open and watch me die because of you
I loved you with all my heart and you knew
I'll bleed all over you as fast as an epidemic
I'll do that so much you'll hate living - you'll regret it

Tear me open and watch my heart beat for you
Listen, listen close because every breath is true
Racing through your mind evil and dark
I'll never stop, until I know I've made my mark
Paying for the crime you committed (and will probably do more)
I do them all a favor by making you suffer for
My blood is one with you; I'm in your head
Don't count on me leaving until you are dead

Rip my heart out and leave it for the world to see
I loved you every ounce; it was supposed to be
But since you don't feel the same and betray
You will rot forever i the depths of Hell to decay
No longer attached to something not there,
When it's you I see, it's for you I won't care
Love is a fragile bond that you viciously ended
All because you claim to love another I've befriended
------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Need For a Name
There she sits, all alone
No one to talk to; no one knows
Jocks tease her, pull her hair
Cheerleaders just like to stare
She drops her books right there
To no surprise, no one cares
Never has spoken a word
Freak, reject, loser; they call her "The Nerd"

Confined in her own world, she lays
They've kept her buried alive all these days
No one heard the screams or the yelps
Absolutely no one heard her shrieks for help
She stares up at the ceiling as she fears
They're shouting, fighting; coming near
Pain wells inside of her
She knew who they were

Same, boring, ordinary day
The jocks see her and come out to play
She's been waiting for this in years
Her heart beats faster as they drew near
Tick-tock-tick-tock is what's ahead
Laughing, squealing like pigs, she smiles
She looks up, one last thing she sees are stone tiles
She rips open her jacket to find
The very reason they say she was out of her mind
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blood Thief
By day, he stalks
By night, he preys
Endless nights
Lonesome days

Longing to walk in the sun
As he devours the current victim, he asks
"Why did I have to be the one?"
Blood seeps through his pale fingers
With a thud, she drops to the ground
Even he sensed that her spirit still lingered
Staggering onward, he looks to the sky
Dazzling stars still danced; he was safe
He lives forever, but still asks, "Why?"

In a way, he's cursed for eternity
At the same time, one would say he deserves it
But many have not yet seen
Oh how he loved to torture, and still does
That's partly why he's this now
A blood thief, just because...

triipinfserious
post May 24 2004, 09:16 PM
Post #19

thanks kathleen (= i took the top 2

*Kathleen*
post May 24 2004, 09:25 PM
Post #20

Hehe okay. Thanks. _smile.gif

machinoman
post May 24 2004, 09:31 PM
Post #21

Tommy Lee Bones

Member No: 9,916

VIOLENT NIGHT
BY MICHAEL O'RILEY

It was the last night of Hanukkah,
and all was a strife,
not a creature was sleeping,
not even my wife.
She ran around screaming,
throwing dishes and pans.
The menorah tipped over,
setting flame to her hands.
The burning spread upward,
soon reaching her hair,
and before we had noticed,
she was no longer there.
But the fire didn't stop,
it kept growing and growing.
We were watching TV,
without even knowing.
Timmy Jr. smelled it first.
He went to check it out.
I sat still, unworried,
regretfully, no doubt.
The kitchen ceiling gave way,
with a snap and a crack.
Soon after I noticed,
Timmy hadn't come back.
By now all was dark,
and the house was a blaze.
The true challenge now
was to flee this flame maze.
I jumped through the window,
glass flew through the sky.
I tell you this now
with a tear in my eye.
The crisp snow stained red,
my hands bruised and bleeding,
A firetruck could be heard,
police sirens leading.
Hanukkah was ruined,
now a sad time of year.
But my heart was soon blooming,
with a new Christmas cheer.
Oh Santa, my savior,
I hand my holidays to you.
Not even eight days of happiness,
was worth being a Jew.

pikimoo
post May 24 2004, 09:33 PM
Post #22

ThePinkPanda

lmao! That's vicious. I'm both Jewish and Christian, but I only celebrate Christmas.

machinoman
post May 24 2004, 09:36 PM
Post #23

Tommy Lee Bones

Member No: 9,916

yeah no offense to anyone its just supposed to be funny
its also on my brothers literature site

triipinfserious
post May 24 2004, 10:08 PM
Post #24

wow this is great (= keep it comin`

pikimoo
post May 25 2004, 12:53 AM
Post #25

ThePinkPanda

I wanna see whatever it is that you're makin o.O

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: