*mzkandi*
post Sep 13 2005, 09:31 AM
Post #1

originally started by faithin_felix.

version1
version2
version3
version4

Most of you know the drill. Comment and/or quote someone elses entry but you must also make your own.

Dear cB,
My first quiz is tommorrow. I may have to pull an all-nighter tonight. Hopefully not....

*lolita kitty*
post Sep 13 2005, 09:37 AM
Post #2

dear cb,

im about to go to school, might as weel squeeze a quick one in.
its spirit week at school. WOO! heres the schedule:

monday: band t-shirt day
tuesday: twin day
wednesday: wacky wednesday
thursday: pajama day
friday: superhero day

today is twin day. me and brandi are wearing blue shirts [mine is lightblue with brown polka dots], and brown/khacki skirts, with our hair in pigtails. i cant wait!

me and cathy are finally getting along. we have all these cute inside jokes now ^_^. er-- not much else to say. we went to walmart yesterday and i bought more drawing crap. then i drew a few pictures last night..

wow, i just realized this was a new version. bye!

*jooleeah*
post Sep 13 2005, 06:22 PM
Post #3

Dear Createblog Diary,
Whoa. Stress stress stress.
3 projects, already! Damnit, I don't have the time or patience to do ANY of them. Somebody save me.

Well, Nicole and I made up. Even though she wasn't really mad in the first place. I hate liars.

Man, I got three hours of sleep last night. I could not fall asleep....

Alright, Gilmore Girls is coming on soon. Whoopeeee :D

*stephinika*
post Sep 13 2005, 06:40 PM
Post #4

dear cb diary,

my parents wonder why i don't like to talk to them or anything. its quite funny actually. they are unreasonable, hypocritical, prejudiced, etc. i can't stand them. i need out. badly. fcuk.

and school is okay. stressful but...its only the 2nd week. oh dear.

silver-rain
post Sep 13 2005, 09:03 PM
Post #5

hi. call me linda.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 3,475

Dear CB Diary,
So, he asked for a break. Or actually, not exactly a break, but a temporary period where we don't really see or talk to each other as much. Meh. I was kinda asking for it, but I don't really like it. I suppose we should just ride this out and hopefully it'll end soon (the break). Eh.
And, I dunno. I still think about my ex a lot, but it's only because I want to be friends with him again. I really want that to happen this year...
Oh, and I hate school and homework and the college application process.

Looow
post Sep 13 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #6

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 37,450

Dear cReateblog Diary,

I don't like him but I like some other dude. Uh, is that wrong? >.<

UH, ahh.

steezahh
post Sep 13 2005, 09:48 PM
Post #7

"my girls rock balenciaga and smoke mad marijuana"

Group: Member
Member No: 70,049

DEAR CB Diary,
I have the weirdest thoughts going through my head right now? homework, papers due, art project, website stuff, friends, guitar, a game i have to attend, my life has gotten so busy since school started. i hate it!! well hopefully i'll get through it right? i hope so.
ONE&ONLY,
CONFUSED?LOST?STRESS?

yuna*
post Sep 13 2005, 10:20 PM
Post #8

ART is everything.

Member No: 45,166

Dear CB,
I'm so freakin sleepy right now. Even my vanilla coffee is not keeping me awake.. _dry.gif ..*sigh* I wish there is no school tmr instead so I could sleep in. Ahh...second week of school, and I am already that tired. Maybe I shouldn't be staying up til 11...though that is not late for most people I know..GAH! I need to get back to drawing! Write more later =)

*lolita kitty*
post Sep 13 2005, 11:51 PM
Post #9

dear cb diary,

wow. just wow. i feel so weird now.
i decided to type my name in the search, because ive never done that bafore, and i was skimming through my posts, and i found all these posts in the hate thread from, like, march, that ive never seen before.

the sad thing is that alot of these people are good friends of mine now >.>, it just feels weird. to see stuff like that you never knew. but anyways, that was back in march, and im going t put that behind me

twin day was a success. me and brandi and cathy all wore our blue shirts and khaki skirts and hair in braids and looked so cute ^_^

tommorow is wacky wednesday. i already have my outfit planned out: polka dotted layered skirts, layered ruffle skirt, knee high socks, hair in pigtails, wristband. im going over to brandis house early to get ready with her. this is going to be fun!

ill write back later tommorow. bye =]

toodlepops.
post Sep 14 2005, 05:48 AM
Post #10

boo

Member No: 71,765

Dear cB diary,

Oh dear. I found Trojan Horses in my computer. hammer.gif
Not good.

*jooleeah*
post Sep 14 2005, 03:44 PM
Post #11

Dear Createblog Diary,
Listening to this song ( Stephen Speaks- Out of my League) gives me the chills.

If a boy ever sang something like this to me....I'd gush on about it for FOREVER. goooosh

*lolita kitty*
post Sep 14 2005, 03:48 PM
Post #12

dear cb diary,

OMFG, TODAY WAS ONE OF THE SCARIEST DAYS EVER. I BLACKED OUT IN CLASS. heres what happened:

so i take ballett class, right? performing arts school..allthatstuff.. so anyway.
we were sitting there, stretching as usual to some calm music, when all of a sudden, i started to feel very sick and weak in the stomach.
i looked over at brandi and said "brandi i dont feeeel good", holding my stomach. she shot me a sympathetic look and we got back to excersizing.
but it wasnt going away. it only got worse. i started to feel weak, and hold my stomach.
well, i was scared i was gonna puke in front of the class or something, so i asked the teacher if i could go to the bathroom, because i didnt feel well. she excused me, and just a few seconds later, i collapsed.
well, it was more like me sitting down. i was too weak to stand, i just sat there, very blank and held my stomach, as everything started to black out. i heard noises from all of my class gathering around me, and my teacher ran to call the nurse.
i could finally see a few seconds later, and i felt very weird. i was insanely hot, on a cold day like this in my tight leotard, and i felt very dizzy and weak. my friends told me to lay down and keep my knees up, and they all held my hand and talked to me until the nurse came.
when the nurse got there, she stood me up slowly and told me to pick someone to help me get to the office. i chose brandi. she also asked brandi to bring me my stuff out of my locker too, afterwards
so on the walk up to the office, she began questioning me like "are you okay", and "did you eat breakfast this morning?" and stuff like that.
she finally came to the conclusion that i had not eaten breakfast and i did walk to school and do dance, which wore all of my energy out and made my blood sugar low, which caused me to black out momentarily.
so we got to the office, and she gave me a soda and told me to drink it to get better. she also told me i looked very pale. she then took my temparture and called my dad, and asked him to come get me.
brandi came up to the nurses office during lunch and we talked the whole time.
so yeah, she left. my dad came. the nurse explained everything, and then i told him the story on the way home.

*stephinika*
post Sep 14 2005, 05:32 PM
Post #13

^^
wow cassie, hope you're feeling better. console.gif

dear cb diary,

wow. what a day. good and bad.
got to leave school early for my road test and even though i was hella nervous, i passed. fcuk yes. thumbsup.gif
texted adrian then he called me and told me that in iblock today, which i'd missed, they did the nominations/voting for grad committee. okay, i've wanted to be on grad committee for my grad year since like...grade 10. or earlier. i wanted it sooo badly...and i didn't get it. and of course...he did. but he doesn't care about it so much. fcuk. its not his fault but...it bothers me. i would've done a good job, i know it. i got nominated but i just didn't get enough votes or something i guess. fcuk you all. i may be exaggerating but i don't care. this actually meant a lot to me and it pisses me off because i know i would've done a great job.
godammit all.

toodlepops.
post Sep 14 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #14

boo

Member No: 71,765

Cassie,
I hope you're feeling okay now. throb.gif

Looow
post Sep 14 2005, 09:05 PM
Post #15

Dear cB Diary,

Ah so icky right now. Yeahh I'm so changing my cB username to "helllla jankyyyy" Ahaha. You like?

Ah my mom is making me so mad. Ugh I hate going jean shopping with her. She's always like getting mad at me. Like last weekend I got new jeans and she was mad because I went down a size and whanot. From one to zero. Ughhh. I know she cares but EVERYDAY she's talking about my sizes and eating. I'm like, you freaking swear like I literary don't eat. Dang. I understand kind of, because she has horrible weight problems. Yeah but still I'm not like her.

School? Ah I'm trying hard. But I don't know I have a feeling this year is going to be like every year. Ah. I sure hope not. I'm trying really hard not to get sidetracked but dsjhgdjadha. Stupid school. I hate art, too. I REALLY CAN'T DRAW. I can't draw stick figures. I get so jealous of people's cute stick figures. Oh goddddd. Yeah I suck at drawing.

Spanish was sooooo fun today. We had a subsitute who is like the slowest sub ever. I was on the phone with KRIS from cB and with some guy from SF who I didn't even know who it was. My friend was cussing at him too. Yeahhh the cute guy in my class got hit with a BIG ASS HARD paperball. Poo kiddo. Yeahh man they make hard balls. They are so thick and no squciky at all. I would die if I get hit with one. but yeahhh spanish was the best class today. I reallllly hope we have a sub again tomorrow. I love chaos in that class.

<33 Lorena

Cassie: I hope you're okay now sweetheart throb.gif

yuna*
post Sep 14 2005, 11:32 PM
Post #16

ART is everything.

Member No: 45,166

Dear CB,
Yay! I did better than I expected on my provincial exams..=)...now now..I won't brrrag like the rest of the people.. - - '

*salcha*
post Sep 15 2005, 01:24 AM
Post #17

Dear createblog Diary,

I hate my sophomore life. The end!

edit;
I HATE MY COACH TOO.

edit again;
YAY MY DAD IS GOING BACK TO TAIWAN. Which means that he won't be stopping by my room to insult me.

yukichan
post Sep 15 2005, 02:04 AM
Post #18

I'll never be who I was again..

Member No: 77,981

dear cB diary..
Today was a good and bad day..
I really, really, really, really, can't believe that **** moved into my class..I know he said he was going to, but I didn't really think that would happen..Seeing him makes me feel really hurt..I don't want to see him..Why do I have to see him?Seeing him hurts me really badly..The weird thing is, its my fault I feel hurt..My fault for thinking rejecting him would be the best thing..But if I did tell him yes, would that have been fair to make him wait for a couple of months?I dont know..I'm so confused about boy issues at the moment..
The good things that happened was I had ROTC..ROTC is like the only thing that makes me happy...I guess its because of the people that are in it..Even though the people are strict, they're nice..Sigh..
Everything seems really confusing to me...
But the sad thing is, I don't trust anyone so much that I can tell them what I'm feeling..I keep everything in..Because when I did tell certain people about myself, they laughed at me..So I don't trust so many people..Sigh..I thought High school would be more easier..Not harder and complicated..
--Nancy--

*lolita kitty*
post Sep 15 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #19

thanks lorena, sarah, and steph. im all better now throb.gif

so anyway, today i had to go to the doctor after what happened yesterday. it wasnt bad, although it was a long weight. she weighed me and then took me in the room and asked me questions like 'do you eat on a regular basis" and "have youi ever made yourself throw up" and crap. i just sat there and said "no...im not bulimic -____-"
so yeah, then we left and got lunch, and i went back to school. everyone was like "OMGGGG CASSIE HOW ARE YOU NOW?????". it was so sweet ^_^
oh yes, and today was pajama day. i wore some leyered black n white tank tops, my blue care bear pajamas, and my blue happy bunny slippers throb.gif
so yeah. overall a good day. we had a sub in ballett and or teacher let us wear our pajama pants in class [instead of those tight ass leotards]. wee.

oh yeah, and, 3000TH POST!!!

*mishyerr*
post Sep 15 2005, 09:00 PM
Post #20

Dear CB,

I can't stand this. I can't believe how jealous I'm getting; it's killing me inside. I saw him staring at her the other day (I know I'm paranoid, it's probably fake) he shares a waterbottle with him. but he's my boyfriend. I want him to love me. I know I'm selfish. I hate being selfish.

and than my other best friend, it feels like she betrayed me. I can't believe how much.. just, ugh, it's so pathetic. Everyone's so pathetic; but I am the most pathetic out of all these fakers.

-Michelle.

*stephinika*
post Sep 16 2005, 01:21 AM
Post #21

dear cb diary,

why am i so disappointed? really. why? sigh.
i shouldn't be. its stupid. but whatever.
i hope things work out on saturday.

cheerbee07
post Sep 16 2005, 04:08 PM
Post #22

Break My Heart Again.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 198,983

dear cb diary,
today alex, mandi and i sat with brandi & zakk at lunch. and brandi convinced zakk to get jacob to come over and sit with us. not to sound like a middle schooler or something but he is sooooooo cute. and like 50 times as shy as i am...i have a crush on him. too bad he's a freshie. lol. then again age ain't nothing but a number. i mean if he's 14 then i'm only 2 years older lol. oh well, i don't care. haha. laugh.gif mandi is like obsessed with him though. and it pi$$e$ me off. she is very close to going stalker on him. and she knows that i like him. and for goodness sake, she has a boyfriend. mad.gif that's about it... hahaha..i can't wait until monday...haha, we're going to eat with brandi again wink.gif

*jooleeah*
post Sep 16 2005, 04:18 PM
Post #23

Dear Createblog Diary,
I wish it were night. I'd like to go outside and watch the stars.

Too bad nobody could do it with me.

*torngemini*
post Sep 16 2005, 06:14 PM
Post #24

Dear Createblog diary,

I've been listening to this song too much. It just reminds me of him again and again and again and since I don't sleep at night, it becomes one of those things that I just can't let go of.

But it's such a nice song. Grrr.

Biology is really taking a lot out of me. I'm in there ALL the freakin' time and I feel like I don't have any time to work on any of my other courses. I'm hella excited for psychology though! My prof is awesome and I can't wait to learn more and more stuff. Psych stuff has always interested me.

Weekend time ... I wonder how it will go. Hopefully, I get to have some fun and take my mind off him for a while

See ya'll laters,
TornGemini

Looow
post Sep 16 2005, 08:59 PM
Post #25

Dear cB Diary,

Damn guys are so .. wow. ..Ladeda school's fun. =P

Ahhh theres this club in SAN FRANCISCO on Septemember 30th! High school students only. 14-18 year olds only. Highschool I.D needed. Ahh I SOOOOOO want to go. Hmm I think some of the bay area kids from createblog should go TOO and we can uhh PARTY. rofl.

I WANNA GO SO DAMN BAD!

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: