3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
sex, 7th grade
BOLIN_Vee
post Nov 27 2005, 07:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 239,555

uuhhh ok i think boys r perverts.....not all but....the hot ones that i know.

so one day me and my friend were at this place were like everyone from 5 diff schools come and hang out, and we were just drinking water and stuff and then these guys that we knew....about...6 of them sat with us. 2 of them go to me and my friends camp and i thought that this guy was really HOT. he goes to my camp so i've known him. he was walking around with his shirt off because he had been swimming, and he had like a 12 pack or somthing it was crazy.

ok that was sorta the background of the story kinda i guess...

ok so like 2 nights after....wich was.....2 nights AGO, i was talking to him on AIM, and i was like
me: heyyyy!
him: wuts up
him: dude did u see me abbs?
me: uhhhh....yeah?
him: is this veronica?
me:yeah
him: you wanna...hook up sometime?
me: u mean...
him: sex?
me: no way!
him: you know u wanna!!
me: NO!
him: fine then....make out?
me: uhhh....i dont care your like the hottest guy i've ever met, so that could happen i guess.....but after u asking me to have sex with u i might have to THINK about that one.
him: u better
me: i dont have to
him: f**k making out...u suck d**k
me: what the hell?
him: i know you do
me: well i know you smoke i saw u with ***
him: HEY....YOU DO NOT WANNA PICK A FIGHT WITH ME i know were u live
me: ok great
him: ok lets hook up tommarow meet me at JMH at 2
me: no i hate you
him: u said i was hot
me: u still are but ur sick
him: lezbian

IT SUCKS HOW THE HOTT GUYS HAVE TO BE SUCH PERVERTS!!
i cant wait till the boys in my grade GROW UP!

i go to JMH like everyday and i'm so scared i'm gonna see him there and hes gonna like start hitting on me and i hate him and hes like friends with everyone i know.....WHAT DO I DO IF I SEE HIM AGAIN? do i just wave and pretend nothing happend? or do i have to....kill him...haha jk. i dunno help me!

-lana
post Nov 27 2005, 07:50 PM
Post #2

when you smile, i melt inside

Member No: 267,089

man, what a jerk.

most hot guys are mean. ;[

*lil_chubby_cheeks2*
post Nov 27 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #3

i agree with -lana

that guy sucks mellow.gif

*RiC3xBoy*
post Nov 27 2005, 07:56 PM
Post #4

Yea, we totally suck!!

silver-rain
post Nov 27 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #5

hi. call me linda.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 3,475

Just ignore him. He's obviously immature for his age.

aznhunnie6o1
post Nov 27 2005, 07:59 PM
Post #6

Oh babyy. :d

Member No: 30,708

Well.. If you see him, I think you should try and avoid him. He could sexually harass you or even rape you. It seemed like he really wanted to get some. Try to avoid him.
Man.. 7th grader?! Maybe it's just where you live.. The 7th graders here arn't as.. Sexually deprived as your sevies...
Try not to talk to him either. He might start making up rumors about you because you won't do anything with him.

Rachel
post Nov 27 2005, 08:13 PM
Post #7

i've never wanted anything rationale.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 19,045

QUOTE(RiC3xBoy @ Nov 27 2005, 6:56 PM)
Yea, we totally suck!!

Totally suck penis!!!11!!!eleventy!!!

sandy_lumpy_shor...
post Nov 27 2005, 08:15 PM
Post #8

Member No: 57,580

In the words of LC, "boys are like purses"

Umm are you sure he isn't like kidding. Cause me adn my guy friends always joke around about having sex. Weoll if you see him agian and he hits on you then if your shy just tell him to shut up and leave with like a friend. If your not as shy, tell him off. Dont take crap from that baster. say to him "Leave me alone. Go hire a whore or something. Justt because I dont wanna have saex with your nasty ass doesn't mean you have to keep on bugging me. I'm gonna say it agian NO." and like walk away but before you do that, make sure you have like a friend or two that is on your side to back you up. Dont like some horny 7th grader hit on you

Teesa
post Nov 27 2005, 08:16 PM
Post #9

crushed.

Member No: 20,026

Haha, some of you guys need to give actual advice! wink.gif

No, don't pretend it never happened, because it did. And don't try to avoid him, it'll just make your life more difficult. If you happen to see him or he approaches you, talk calmly and say exactly what you want to say. Like you are not interested in him.

*incoherent*
post Nov 27 2005, 08:32 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(RiC3xBoy @ Nov 27 2005, 6:56 PM)
Yea, we totally suck!!
yeah we do. i dont really have any advice, but i think its really funny that he had to make a date...

just to make out.
haha

alright, im j/k...but there are a lot of guys who just want to get in girls pants. its the usual. guys are probably more horny than most girls and thats why. just dont let it get to you...or just dont talk to him anymore if it bothers you.

beFLYdesigns
post Nov 27 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #11

Member No: 207,080

Your smart to not go for guys like that. =/ Guys are so stupid these days.

Shahin
post Nov 27 2005, 09:24 PM
Post #12

Member No: 135,526

QUOTE(beFLYdesigns @ Nov 27 2005, 5:41 PM)
Your smart to not go for guys like that.  =/  Guys are so stupid these days.

We feel the same way about you. :)

Just give the guy a nice knee in the crotch, a happy ''f**k off'' and keep on walkin.

HelplessCry
post Nov 27 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #13

unrequited love

Member No: 46,788

woah girl...major hostility he has all up in his grill...
he can eff himself. like woahh!
but not all guys are stupid...they act like that to impress their guy frends. its a natural habit. but this GUY...HOLY CRAP! just kung fu his ass...sistahh! dont be afraid. and if he does anything to you just tell your friends what he did to you! they'll back you up.

teeners4
post Nov 27 2005, 09:37 PM
Post #14

Member No: 36,491

err thats disturbing kinda sad. dont worry there are some guys who are hot, but then if they're really sweet boys you dont notice the hotness you concentrate more on their personality. but every now and then in class when your mind wanders off you'll be like "mmmmw wow hes really hot" haa

Chii
post Nov 27 2005, 09:37 PM
Post #15

dakishimetainoni...

Member No: 75,318

oh please, he's not going to try anything. even dumb ass guys know better than to rape a girl and make real threats. you're both only in 7th grade, if you were older then it would be a big deal.

just brush him off, he'll probably be an ass until he moves onto someone else which is probably soon judging him by his type.

HelplessCry
post Nov 27 2005, 09:38 PM
Post #16

unrequited love

Member No: 46,788

woops accidently....sorry mybad delete this somehow...

*mipadi*
post Nov 27 2005, 09:38 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(Chii @ Nov 27 2005, 9:37 PM)
oh please, he's not going to try anything. even dumb ass guys know better than to rape a girl and make real threats. you're both only in 7th grade, if you were older then it would be a big deal.

just brush him off, he'll probably be an ass until he moves onto someone else which is probably soon judging him by his type.

Basically, just tell him to bugger off.

sense.n.style
post Nov 27 2005, 09:47 PM
Post #18

with.much.love <3

Member No: 286,943

non of the guys (including hot) are like that of whom i know... im in 8th grade by the way

and... wow (dont hang w/ ppl like that!)

xblueradiance
post Nov 27 2005, 09:53 PM
Post #19

...who created this mess...?

Member No: 97,244

QUOTE(Chii @ Nov 27 2005, 10:37 PM)

Yeah, I agree. He was pretty immature about this whole thing, seeing as how you guys didn't really know each other that well. Don't befriend people who act that way.

Good luck!

*xcaitlinx*
post Nov 27 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #20

lol from what you were saying to him, it seems like you were leading him on.

NgocQuyen
post Nov 27 2005, 11:15 PM
Post #21

c[:

Member No: 2,876

lol awwh! im sorry friend..haah the next time you see him and he tries to hit on you kick him in the nuggies and run like mad! _smile.gif
im quite serious..if you thought i was joking... biggrin.gif

mzislandpinay
post Nov 27 2005, 11:17 PM
Post #22

Call me Elsie Mae

Member No: 207,655

hey he's mean!

i'll watch out for you.. don't worrie!

Hiphop d[-_-]b
post Nov 27 2005, 11:20 PM
Post #23

Bay Area YadadaDiiiig.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 103,202

QUOTE(Chii @ Nov 27 2005, 7:37 PM)

I disagree with the only cos you're in 7th grade that boys wont start anything. In my area at least, 7 graders are very experienced kids from the streets they grew up on, and could very well force girls to have sex. I was almost raped in 7 grade, by a friend of a friend. It was afterschool during a soccermatch and everyone was out in the field and i was alone at my locker a far ways away and so he proceeded to try and make me have sex with him, but i got away.
I was molested and almost raped again in 8 grade, by my boyfriend, thank god in both those situations i managed to get away.

I think you should walk right down JMH and if he tries to talk to you yell " NO I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU " (jokejoke) . Or you can just tell him straight out that you will never engage in any physical contact with him, because he approached you in a way no one should ever be approached.

ceara cecilyrose
post Nov 28 2005, 09:06 AM
Post #24

Oh the insanity!

Member No: 296,302

In the immortal words of my fifteen year old sister (who got it from her phone cover):
Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them.

For a more graphical view of this, check out this piece of art: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19475301/

Really though, this guy sounds like a prick. I can't STAND sexually agressive guys. The first sign of a move like that and I usually sweetly suggest that they go stick their p.nis in a vacum cleaner nozzle because there's no way they're going to get me anywhere near it.

*jooleeah*
post Nov 28 2005, 03:33 PM
Post #25

Honestly, both of you sound pretty immature to me. Just ignore him though....but be safe. You don't really know if he's joking or not.

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: