Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | Big Book of Resources

Submission Guidelines

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
seen myspace new updates?
Mikeplyts
post Aug 8 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #26

Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.

Group: Official Designer
Member No: 676,291

We should get /b/ upon myspace and let them destroy it.

AncientWhisper
post Aug 10 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #27

.beautiful . dreamer .

Group: Member
Member No: 333,086

QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Aug 8 2009, 09:10 PM) *
We should get /b/ upon myspace and let them destroy it.

/b/ have trolled Myspace numerous times before with separate victims. This was before /b/ was made famous; now they barely get any progress done when it comes to the Anonymous attacks because of the exposure AND because of how new lame people who jumps into bandwagons are always joining in. I don't think they'll focus on Myspace as a corporation even if they did attack Myspace. In fact, I bet a lot of /b/tards have Myspaces despite the fact that they slam on it for having "attention whores". (which isn't too far from the truth)

As for the actual topic, I still have a special place in me for Xanga. It's a real shame that Myspace blew it to pieces...

I enjoy sharing my designs with people as a hobby so I like to share it with the majority. Since Myspace is mainstream and one of the most popular community for people who like to keep in touch with their friends, I decided to go for it. I also don't like ANYTHING it had in which ripped off of Facebook --- starting with the Apps, status updates, Instant Messaging, Version 2.0 and such.

Last but not least, I just don't like how Myspace is unprofessional in a a lot of fields. I'm not speaking about the celebrities who have Myspaces... but compared to Facebook, Myspace is like a place in which kids try to prove their individuality. It's not just proving either, sometimes they try WAY TOO HARD. Because of the lack of emphasis on how "original" you are in your Facebook's About Me/Info. Section, people focus more on keeping in touch with friends instead of trying to prove something.

...Which is something Myspace seem to lack. At least that's the way I see it. mellow.gif

schizo
post Aug 10 2009, 12:49 PM
Post #28

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 506,205

QUOTE(AncientWhisper @ Aug 10 2009, 12:10 AM) *
As for the actual topic, I still have a special place in me for Xanga. It's a real shame that Myspace blew it to pieces...

I hear ya. cry.gif

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: