Reply to this topicStart new topic
Help with Music Career, by reviewing my video :)
lifeallows
post May 19 2008, 07:02 AM
Post #1

Asian Jason™

Group: Member
Member No: 650,652

hello. me and my cousin are trying to become better musicians by making videos on youtube and hopefully getting tips on how to get better.

if you have the time can you please watch my video:

feel free to make comments on our video. i would prefer helpful tips or even just a "great job." i also don't mind negative comments, but please try not to be harsh and at least try to make it helpful. thank you.

also, if it's not too much please check out my other videos and share with your friends and their friends. i love getting views and comments on my videos. it makes me feel good :D

LoveToMySilas
post May 19 2008, 05:23 PM
Post #2

That's what she said.

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 130,200

Moved to Music.

Aww, you two are two good looking boys which definately adds as a plus to your music career. I like that you guys decided to do acoustic and I love the way you pronounce your words. Its cool. I think you should try going for a different genre or a different song cause it seems like you're straining. Try a more pop-punk or a softer song. _smile.gif It was cute though. Keep singing!

lifeallows
post May 19 2008, 05:31 PM
Post #3

Asian Jason™

Member No: 650,652

thank you happy.gif i'm actually the one playing the guitar and i think i was playing too fast which is why my cousin was straining. also we did this song many times before we got through it because he kept making me laugh so his throat was probably tired. pinch.gif

Sprague
post May 19 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #4

Member No: 636,551

I agree that you were playing it a little too fast, which is probably what caused your cousin to strain. Don't be afraid to slow it down and be in sync with your cousin, it'll work better overall. :)

I checked out some of your other videos. I must say that I liked your version of We're So Far Away a lot. I did find a few mistakes here and there, but it was really good, overall! I was a bit disappointed when you didn't finish, though, haha.

I also loved your random's. XD!

Anyways, good luck with your music career. I look forward to seeing more videos from you in the future. ;)

boatshipper
post May 20 2008, 03:51 AM
Post #5

Member No: 631,647

good video. im pretty sure that you'll get better in time, just don't be afraid to completely own whatever it is youre doing so that way, you feel great controlling it. fast or slow high or low don't matter. the best of luck to you both!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: