Reply to this topicStart new topic
i don't know anymore, boyfriend...tears...heartbroken
Chii
post May 7 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #1

dakishimetainoni...

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 75,318

i don't know...i always have advice for other people but i just never have any for myself...

i 've been with my boyfriend for 9 months and a handful of days so far, we started as really good friends and we all know how that goes, we ended up together and there were rainbows and sunshine...

but now...the birds aren't chirping anymore, it's not happy happy anymore. we see each other everyday and it's been all good...but during the past week it's been so rocky...

about an hour ago he told me that he didn't want to see me for a good long while...i'm afraid to ask if we're still together but if we weren't he would have told me. we broke up once because of all the fighting but we got back together to work things out. today started out good but then i overreacted about something and today went to hell. i've tried talking bu he just won't respond he doesn't talk about anything, he just bottles up everything. i probably try to push things out of him too hard...but it's difficult for me not to.

it's like what am i supposed to do? play the waiting game to see if he's going to change his mind and see me everyday? or if he's had enough? i'm just so lost in everything. i'm scared of not being with him, it hurts to think about it. i just wish that some miracle would happen and he wouldn't be in this funk...

i'm just so upset about this...i just need some words of encouragement or something nice...anything...advice...i'm just so lost cry.gif

aera
post May 7 2005, 08:01 PM
Post #2

*scribble scribble*

Group: Member
Member No: 119,610

i think he said he doesnt want to see you for a while because he needs to think things through. call him in a few days or so and ask him if he wants to talk about it with you... i dont really know what else to say. i hope everything goes well for you.

enyceXaddiction
post May 7 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #3

memories live FOREVER<3

Member No: 132,793

i know how you feel i give so much people advice and when it comes to myself i have NOTHING. well back to the topic.. talk to him, try straighten things out...

Nicolatofu
post May 7 2005, 09:22 PM
Post #4

Group: Official Member
Member No: 47,064

It sounds like maybe you two need some time apart. It could be both of you are just really frustrated and need to think things out on your own. Try not forcing him to talk. That will just make him more upset and only want to hold it in even more. Let him kinda loosen up, then maybe when he's comfortable, he'll talk to you about it. Just think of someone like your parents trying to get you to talk. That only puches you not to tell them even MORE.

Sometimes you're scared of letting something go when you don't realize that your holding on to a relationship that can lead to being beyond repair. So before it reaches that point, take some time off of your usual schedule together and do things independently so that you can ask yourself, "Did I enjoy feeling apart by myself, or do I want to really work things out?" If you feel like you want to work things out, that time apart will really help.

_sarcastic_
post May 7 2005, 10:39 PM
Post #5

<3

Member No: 64,493

*hugs* i hope you feel better soon.
just take some time off, maybe he needs to think and clear things out abit. give it time. ^agreed. the more you try to ask him to talk the more he will keep from you. who knows he might tell you what's going on after awhile. maybe having a break from this relationship might make you realize something.

wait awhile and then talk to him about it, see if the both of you are willing to work things out

:hugs:

Shattered_Hope
post May 7 2005, 10:49 PM
Post #6

...and this is me..

Member No: 57,899

Why don't you just give him a few days to think about things....and even figure out some of it...You need some time apart to think too....and a few days later, if he doesn't call you...then call him and apologize for trying to get him to tell you what was in his mind when he didn't want to...and maybe try and solve the problem....lightly....but if he wants some space apart...I suggest you agree to it or he might get upset... console.gif

misoshiru
post May 7 2005, 11:11 PM
Post #7

yan lin♥

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 13,627

awww. i hope it gets better console.gif

i think you should give him his space right now to think things over. maybe in a day or a week or so, you could write him a letter (if he still refuses to listen to you) telling him how you feel about this, a bit of what you told us. best of luck to you two.

yukichan
post May 8 2005, 04:45 AM
Post #8

I'll never be who I was again..

Member No: 77,981

try wait a couple of days before talking to him..don't force things out of him..just give him time and tell him if he ever needs u, u will be there for him...

hope things get better for u.. console.gif

jennyjenny
post May 8 2005, 08:22 AM
Post #9

Member No: 28,115

It seems like you guys need some time apart, too. I mean, maybe he just has some things in life that he just doesn't feel like sharing like problems with his family or friends or something. If he doesn't feel like talking, then don't force him to talk. Wait a while and maybe even try to avoid him until he's ready to talk to you.

blondisnirvana
post May 8 2005, 08:34 AM
Post #10

Be yourself. Unless you suck

Member No: 129,315

I'm so sorry. If you broke up because of fighting before then maybe it's for the best (if) you aren't together anymore. I'm sorry if it's not what you want to hear.

I hope you feel better

~robert

NgocQuyen
post May 8 2005, 08:46 AM
Post #11

c[:

Member No: 2,876

awwhs...im sorrie to hear about that? err...what i think is...if he's not willing to make it work...then why should you? i mean..if he really wanted to be with you would he be so..oh lets sey stiff? lols...maybe you should try to move on...and although i know it might not be easy you shouldnt let yourself dwell over one guy...get my drift? if it was meant to be then he would come to you... biggrin.gif hehe that's all i can say...hehe i hope you feel better! happy.gif

mouse_3k
post May 8 2005, 11:26 AM
Post #12

Blasian, Asian, INVASION!

Group: Official Member
Member No: 16,769

Every relationship is not like prince charming. U will have ur fights. Let him get his space. Give him enough space but dont give him to much that he will leave. People cant be with another 24/7 they like their own time alone.

*iNyCxShoRT*
post May 8 2005, 02:46 PM
Post #13

maybe he just wants a break from all that relationship i guess you should try talking ot him.

jue
post May 8 2005, 07:26 PM
Post #14

Member No: 132,134

i agree with inycxshort; maybe he just wants some time alone and after a few days maybe he`ll feel better and you could talk to him.

megan_x3
post May 8 2005, 07:38 PM
Post #15

s w e e t e s t

Member No: 46,149

I think that you guys need to cool the things down for a bit. You guys might need to seperate and would be better than right now than before.. Im sure you boyfriend stilll loves you, but still need time to think about stuff to clear it.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: