Reply to this topicStart new topic
Createblog Diary, Version 11.
stephinika
post Nov 17 2007, 04:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 41,748

Dear cB diary,

It's my birthday in a week. I'm so freaking excited. I really hope it turns out as I plan it to be...I'm just so damned paranoid not enough people will give me their money for the bus! Ack. I need a few more still but oh well. In the meantime, school is keeping me busy (yet here I am on cB venting) ... so many projects! Its crunch time and that's not cool. pinch.gif Seriously. I just want it all done, done, done and for my birthday and Christmas break to just get here already.

flutterby88
post Nov 22 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No: 496,132

holy man, this semester is almost over. SO much stuff to do before then, but being this scared and stressed out is what i need i think. cuz holy mother of god i've never had such an emotional semester. SO much has frickin happened to me! i've changed so much. first there was D :( but he just got offered a job! starts monday. he was only out for three weeks, so proud of him, he'll be back on his feet. if only him and M could be happier, i feel so bad for them. but not my problem. and then of course the biggest break up of my life. which i know i'm making a huge mistake by still hanging out with him so much. he still loves me and now that i'm dating other people it'll be weird if he keeps kissing me and stuff. definitely have to act as friends now. but yeah! J! omg, i can't believe that happened. haven't been that giddy in a while. it was a fun date. but that still threw me off. guys will be guys:(. but he's in toronto now so i don't have to worry. and C! cuter every week, hopefully we'll hang out more next semester. and C, i CAN'T wait for our little date! that'll be one my mom will be more excited for than me! but i do hope things work out with your girlfriend, if not then it's not meant to be. glad we're still good friends though. D... it's a very close friendship isn't it? but it's just that. i know she said that but she doesn't really know... and M! OMG SHE'S YOUR f**kING FIANCEE! WAY TO LEAVE OUT THAT TINY LITTLE DETAIL!!! you NEVER ONCE corrected me, said she's just your girlfriend. you're f**king engaged! i can't believe you. i feel even worse for flirting back with you now all these months. i won't do this. talk to me when i'm not the one you turn to because your relationship is failing. i trusted you.
MEN! omg they're all the same. i'm afraid of my cell phone, every time it goes off it's someone else. i mean i'm FLATTERED and this is what i WANTED in breaking up with him, but you gotta be careful what you wish for. it's very fun at times but not when it gets this complicated. i have to be so careful. but luckily i can talk to her about it:). oh god this is such new territory for me. gotta be smart about this.

Jinny
post Nov 24 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #3

long time no CB.

Group: Official Member
Member No: 493,502

Dear cB Diary,

I hate competing with her. I don't even want to! and just because she got _ instead of _, doesn't mean she deserves _. I shouldn't have even told her to sign up. Ohh and J is getting on my nerves stubborn.gif Can't she get some of her own? All of them are from mine.. I regret telling her to join. Gah and now I have to do my STUUUUUPID bio project that's due on Wednesday. My story for the project sucks, I have to do the pathetic Venn Diagram, I still didn't do anything with the clay or the styrofoam or anything.

School = hammer.gif

and I wish _ came tomorrow.. I seriously.. need.. to buy.. the PLGC sad.gif

tokyo-rose
post Nov 24 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #4

♡♡♡♡♡

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 108,478

Dear cB diary,

I'll be 17 in less than two months. Jeez.

I didn't tell T how I felt after all. She and I talked for a long time and caught up on basically everything, so the feeling just vanished. I'm glad for that. I didn't know how to bring it up anyway.

livwho
post Nov 24 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #5

Member No: 568,102

Dear cB diary,

I wish I could knock some sense into him, and make him understand that he's going about this the wrong way.

Also, I've missed Brendan. It's nice to have him back. _smile.gif

angelrevelation
post Nov 24 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #6

You can't keep running from what you're trying to find.

Member No: 54,096

Dear Cb Diary,

I didn't think that it had much power over me anymore. But out of the blue, when I haven't really thought of him in awhile, I dream of him. In extremely romantic, sappy detail. Does this mean I still... love him? That I still miss him?

They always say that dreams show your soul's deepest secrets or something. Maybe I've just pushed it back too far to see it or feel it anymore, except in my dreams.

Jinny
post Nov 24 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #7

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

I can't believe my _ didn't come. Wtf? So it's going to come while I'm at school? Arghh.. I hate this.

tokyo-rose
post Nov 26 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #8

♡♡♡♡♡

Dear cB diary,

I was feeling pretty bad over the break, but I feel better now. I just had to change my attitude.

MissFits
post Nov 26 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #9

Member No: 531,256

Dear CB diary
I forgot how good really having friends felt.
When they called and asked us to hang out yesterday it made my night. And when we got there and they said we were their favorite people to see and everyday they hope we come over I felt an overwhelmed with a feeling I thought I'd never feel again. I always thought that after my high school friends started going our separate ways that would be it.

It seems like they aren't making new friends, but I wish dearly they would. We are all different people now and it feels so GREAT to hang out with people because you have shit in common with them, and they make you laugh. I am tired of hanging out with my high school friends because all we ever do is talk about high school. We can't hang out for 5 minutes without someone saying "you remember the basement...." or "you remember how close we used to be...".

deplorable
post Nov 26 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #10

we go a-drowning

Member No: 519,725

hey
frigado. i am screwed. have to finish that damn correspodence.
and man, i dont want to get radiation... too much stress. maybe ill cozy up by the fire with my drawing pad, and just laze.

Jinny
post Nov 30 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #11

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

Ahhh can't wait until tomorrow! throb.gif adgjalsdgkj and I thought _ didn't like me.. turns out she did even though she doesn't show it rolleyes.gif I am going to SERIOUSLY learn the Tell Me or 한번더, ok? dance tonight XD.gif (NLW!) I'm going to spend the night ZD/BW-ing.. and Tell Me _smile.gif

lalaaa can't wait for tomorrow!

NgocQuyen
post Dec 1 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #12

c[:

Member No: 2,876

dear cB,
guess who's back?! lol. yeah it's been a long time since i've been here. a lot has happened. some good, and a lot bad, but you know everything happens for a reason, and i learn from my mistakes. lol. anyways...SATs are tomorrow morning and i can't sleep at all. i guess it's all good lol. ah well, i suppose i leave it at that...i should be around more often though [: tah.

tokyo-rose
post Dec 1 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #13

♡♡♡♡♡

Dear cB diary,

I can't wait for the 28th. I'm happy that it's already December!

Jinny
post Dec 1 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #14

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

omgomgomg I'm so happy throb.gif GAHH they're so nice! I'm so glad they got it for me. And I'm so glad that _ suddenly decided to stop being a bitch to me. And that _ isn't copying me anymore. My life just got better rolleyes.gif XD.gif

Gryffindor-Girl
post Dec 1 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #15

An original Harry Potter fan

Member No: 552,023

Dear Cb Diary
I went to see Disney's Movie called Enchanted today and I LOVED IT and it was flippin freezing outside people who live in the south and California are very Lucky.

Jinny
post Dec 2 2007, 12:26 AM
Post #16

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

I hope I can learn it soon pinch.gif I want to show _ & _ at recess. But why does _ _ have to be on freaking Monday hammer.gif Why couldn't they choose it on like, Thursday? That would make my life so much easier..

deplorable
post Dec 2 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #17

we go a-drowning

Member No: 519,725

dear cb diary,
well. i ate too much again today.
stress level is really taking its toll.

i think ill take a jog around the block... clear my mind a bit.

livwho
post Dec 2 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #18

Member No: 568,102

Dear cB diary,
He's dissapointed me again.
How. Shameful.

shiftieeyedpnoi
post Dec 2 2007, 07:01 PM
Post #19

<< >>

Member No: 495,827

I need to get the hell out of here. xD I'm not going to last long if this keeps on going.

stephinika
post Dec 3 2007, 04:50 AM
Post #20

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 41,748

Dear cb diary,

Why do I feel like this right now? I honestly just don't understand. sad.gif

tokyo-rose
post Dec 3 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #21

♡♡♡♡♡

Dear cB diary,

Patience is a virtue. Must remember that. It's not THAT long till the 26th...

Jinny
post Dec 3 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #22

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

I should stop waiting for "it". stubborn.gif Not that I'm going to even get tickets for the small thing anyway. It'll just make my trip there even worse hammer.gif Geez.. I dream too much..

Do I like A?! ohmy.gif

flutterby88
post Dec 4 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #23

Member No: 496,132

MEN!! they're all the same. the creepy ones with the penises on their foreheads can go f**k themselves. but i guess the cute and honest ones can stick around:). I can't believe him, that came out of f**king no where. i'm just gonna become a fat nun, that's all. but not if it means that C will like me:). whatever, what happens, happens. VIP!!! omg i'm even more f**king excited!!! what luck! and i'm so happy for him, his first real relationship. i'm sure everyone will be accepting, and if not then they can go f**k themselves too. got my outfit!!! omg it's gonne be HOT!! i never dress like that:). and for once my butt will get more attention than my boobs! it'll be a nice change. and hopefully P is actually coming!! that'd be so fun, i'll dance with her lots:). and I'll stick with L lots too, we'll beat off all the creepers. M will if I don't anyway:P. i'm glad we're doing so good. omg it's gonna be such a good night!! but seriously... men... they think they're so smooth. every single one of them has told me i'm beautiful and that they love my eyes. the same line every freaking time. you're not special, you don't impress me, so leave me alone. although J calling me adorable was very much appreciated, i know he's not interested in that way. i love friends! i love school! i love work! i love dance! i love singing and playing the piano! life is good:). i guess creepers are a small price to pay. too hot for my own good:P. K, now i know what it was like for you in high school!

tokyo-rose
post Dec 4 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #24

♡♡♡♡♡

Dear cB diary,

Three weeks!

Found out something unexpected today, haha.

Jinny
post Dec 5 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #25

long time no CB.

Dear cB Diary,

Ahhhh 9 days until she can come again! throb.gif I can't wait! :]

But seriously, _______ makes it so obvious stubborn.gif I'm so happy though, that when I told him to repeat after me (831) he did! Ahhh.. Even though he didn't mean it haha rolleyes.gif Orchestra is freaking a n n o y i n g and I really don't want to go right now. But *sigh* I have to because the director is going to bitch at me if I don't.. Fantaisie is so annoying _dry.gif aldksjgalsdkf. Argh.

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: