Can't understand or explain...
MrStrife
post Jun 14 2010, 12:47 AM
Post #1

CheccMate Foo!

Group: Member
Member No: 487,531

Sometimes in a relationship, people come across that unexpected jagged point, like a lance through the heart. That certain one that you always see in the movies or read in books or hear about from your friends. But no one is ever prepared. The one where you're just left hanging, only to be held by the collar of your shirt. Left in the middle of nowhere inside your mind with no directions and no explanations. Only thing you can hear is, the unheard echo, so resounding as it is also devastating... it's over. What are you supposed to do from here? Worst night of my effing life. Yet I was only just an option in her young night of fun, and that's only because she was curious. Now she's off into another night, into another car, into another person's arms. Might as well light a candle in memory, try to smile as you watch the flame that once was collapse into itself. Facts don't lie no matter how much powdered sugar you'd like to tell yourself. Because she made her bed after she did her laundry with him, but way before she made that date, right after that next morning. Are you telling him all the same sweet things that you once told me? Are you touching him the same sweet way that I thought was meant for me? Not that it doesn't hurt but I'm not going to cry about it either. All I can seem to do now is... stare down at the ground, look aimlessly left and right, while I wear this fake half-hearted smile.

Start new topic
Replies
gojira
post Jun 18 2010, 02:46 AM
Post #2

◕ ◡ ◕

Group: Official Member
Member No: 416,697

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: